SparrowSelkie

Imagination Battle

Zeditha dodges the jelly, and breathes fire at the jelly aimed at Dargos, crumbling it to useless wibbly dust.

Summons pool of glue beneath zeditha and puts a hermetically sealed lid on when she falls in

fires more spears of terminal jelly at everyone

blink.gif

Zeditha gets angry and starts bashing at the walls of the jar, then looks pitifully at Dargos. She tries flaming her way out, but nothing works... She breathes on the jar and writes, back-to-front, in the mist. "Perhaps if we both breathe fire on it, it'll melt."

Dargos's face beams. "We shall both breath Fire on it!" And the dragon breathes Black Fire on the thing.

I put on cool shades and press a red button, causing the whole stadium to blow up.

((Yeah, i have to try and not crack up in the middle of Spanish class or I will get in trouble.))

It's a good thing everyone is chilled in my Music class xd.png

Zeditha breathed her fire on the jar, and with the combined fire, it melted! She was free! She flew out if her jar, and gave Dargos a lick on the cheek. "Thank you!" The explosion framed them as they hovered in midair. "Now how about we kick some ass?" She glared specifically at Muchsyrup.

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆♪RAAAAAAAIINBOWS♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆♪

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆♪On eveRYthing♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆♪

*releases dozens of moths from sleeves*

*moths begin to suck the life force out of people*

(is immune to the life-sucking power of the moths due to obsidian energy)

(attacks with claws, feathers and a box of peanut brittle)

(starts corkscrewing around the room whacking everyone with peanut brittle and kicking whatever's in sight)

I'm not back, but I'm kicking in.

Actually, I don't even know what the setting is.

*Roars and 183 Velociraptors roar and they took Darien's rock and slashed 842385 shovels*

The moths can't get past dragon scales.

Zeditha flames the moths and they disappear in a sparkly green flame. Dust falls on everyone! While they are distracted, Zeditha flies at Muchsyrup, breathing her hottest fire.

being as i am a sorcerer i am fire proof so i grab hold of Zedithas tongue and sling her into the stands

tongue.gifblink.gif

My t-rexs bite syrup with there disco teeth. One of them is a wizard and he summons a disco floor out of the ground. I dance on it.

i use logic with the trex( i am a logic sorcerer) and prove to it that it is extinct and they all disappear i then summon a storm of disco logic and make your disco disappaer in a poof of psychadelic smoke because it is also dead i then turn everyone into mice and summon a giant labyrinth that is filled with booby traps and you all die

IMAGINATION WIN

blink.giftongue.gif

But I am also a lab mice and beat your maze and booby traps and then reach the end. I turn into a giant bat pick you up and drop you off a cliff.

nope I turned you into regular field mice with no previous knowledge and also wiped your memories clean so that you think you are mice

blink.gif

NO!

I summon all the elements that once were and ever will be, combine them into a huge ball, then slam it on the ground. It destroys the stadium and cracks the Earth open. I use the lava and send it all over. I also send every horrible monster and creature, myth beast, and any other beast that once was and ever will be to destroy everyone.

OH YEAH!

Esko you can't summon you think you are an ordinary field mouse and have only ordinary field mouse knowledge

IMAGINATION WIN GOES TO ME

blink.gif

now lets start again shall we

Summons all characters into what appears to be a computer matrix where everything is black and green and looks like science graph like those computer image generators

manipulates numbers and logic to create a cannon and fires it into the crowd yelling "have at thee"

blink.gif

rehacks myself into person and summons firewall of inpenetrable logic none shall pass fires multiple cannons at all who stand before me blink.gif

I am a logic sorcerer it is not logical for me to be a hot dog so logic automatically says I am not a hotdog so therefore I have no need to hack as a hot dog because logic turns me back to my sorcerer self automatically

fires omnidirectional cannons so that no matter where you stand you are being fired upon and must shield yourself blink.gif