SparrowSelkie

Imagination Battle

Y'all got it wrong. I am THE yin yang wolf! I control light and darkness! *brings the Sun back* THERE

IMAGINATION WIN

Realizes that this battle has got out of hand and waves a hand and all stop fighting all opponents are brought back to their former selves and normal states all eyes are on the me "shall we begin again"

i summon gladiator stadium and we all go at it from the beginning

blink.gif

*movie narrator guy voice* "A new figure saunters onto the battlefield clad in armor that's.. made of chickens? And what is that she's holding?"

*me* YOU FOOL! Cucco Armor is indestructible and anyone who dares to attack shall be smote down with the fury of a thousand demon roosters!! And as for my weapon... you may have a mere Golden Rake of Destiny, but I have *drum roll* THE PLATINUM SPORK OF INFINITE INFINITY. *evil laugh* *skips around poking everyone with said spork while chanting a spell to summon a horde of purple sparkling Cuccos*

Please.

*summons many Titans and Hellhounds and all evil creatures from everywhere to aid me. I throw glitter to spice up the effect. I take out the ULTIMATE SWORD OF ENDLESS POWER and put cool shades on.*

cool.gif

*the horde of purple sparkling Cuccos morphs into an army of still-purple, still-sparkling, still-indestructable pegacorns, who use their beauty and goodness in an attempt to ward off the hellhounds and evil creatures*

*channels power from the Platinum Spork of Infinite Infinity to summon the All-Powerful Eren who starts fighting the Titans with a foam pirate sword*

Eren? Please.

*channles power from the Ultimate Sword of Endless Power to summon the all powerful LEVI to fight the Eren with an awesome sword*

Nope.

*summons gargantuan-mega-hurricane-multi-force-alpha-prefix laser puppy rain*

All shall crumble before the end of the post-apocalypse!

*lightning made of bacon crackles through the sky as puppies rain down at light speed, shooting lasers from their eyes and disintegrating all that lies before them*

*disco kittens emerge from the ground and start firing balls of rainbow plasma dubstep energy at the puppy rain while I eat all teh bacon (Yum!)*

*whistles loudly and a Spinosaurus, T-Rex, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, and Stegosaurus rush in to roar and snap at the Velociraptors* Dino Squad, yeah! :D

ETA: No popcorn for me, Mouse, I prefer the taste of VICTORY! *brandishes her PSoII*

Edited by Denwayasha

sees the spinosaurus and teleports to defend the bystander myamouse

"Have at you dino fiend" I summon a twister fiend to swallow path light and pull out the ten mile wind sword of leviathan "with a single swing i smite thee all"

blink.gif

*opens magic door behind Mouse to steal popcorn and-

Wait

Crap I'm a lizard now.

*uses magic to teleport Mouse's popcorn to me*

Mine!

*wears popcorn as an elaborate hat*

*fires random beams of delicious jams and jellies at people*

*Roars and 102 Spinosaurus beat up MyaMouse*

No double-posting!

/ignore repost

Yep, well, that's nonexistent now.

*grabs more popcorn*

STOP ROARING!!

*summons the legendary six star dragon Dargos from DV2! I also shoot light and dark beams everywhere!*

MAH POPCORN!!

*uses a Magi to teleport the popcorn to me*

YUM

*distracts Dargos with fake Zeditha* tongue.gif

*does unnecessary series of flips and rolls over to Esko*

*pokes Esko in the eye and takes popcorn*

*distracts Dargos with fake Zeditha* tongue.gif

*does unnecessary series of flips and rolls over to Esko*

*pokes Esko in the eye and takes popcorn*

Cheater.

Only a DGM reader/RPer gets the reference.

*gets popcorn cart*

Popcorn! Get your popcorn! 3$ a bag!

ARG! MAH EYES!!! *uses beams to take popcorn back*

DARGOS IS HIT BY THE LOVE AREOW! I LOST HIM! NOOO

Zeditha comes along and distracts Dargos with a real Zeditha. tongue.gif

That... Just amused me so much. Everyone in my class is giving me funny looks because I can't stop laughing xd.png

Zeditha asks Dargos if he wants to work together to destroy people.

Have at thee all i will smite thee all with mine spear of a thousand winds

Fires random spears of terminal jelly at everyone and teleports out of range

blink.gif