SparrowSelkie

Imagination Battle

Voting ended in a three way tie and was then generally disregarded. You are all now on the moon because I said so.

*Sets 4th dimensional time bomb to 1 hour*

Mwahaha!

*Spawns an assortment of witches*

Well, that's not very imaginative... How about, "Crushes all of you... using a single plastic cup." Speaking of which...

*waltzes in*

*places plate of brownies on table*

*backflips out window*

*Cha-cha slides in while frying everybody I pass*

*Takes 7 cars and places them where Esko_the_Wolf is*

Hee hee...

*Puts 3 bombs in the first car*

Fear this!

*Presses the button*

tongue.gif

Pssssshhhh

You used bombs already deactivated.

*eats cars*

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

walks in pies path light in the face walks out

Suddenly an exploding giant rainbow unicorn holding a giant potato and saying "For some reason, after each meat, i eat i peat a leat on a beat of seat on geat of ceat of yeat. with feat on a reat of heat because a weat queat found ueat neat like veat zeat queat keat veat deat jeat xeat ieat eeat skeet oeat dweet reat jreat preat breat speat cheat kweat poeat queat bteat reat." prances in while spinning in circles with a pink fairy-knight on it's back that's eating a flaming orange jumpsuit made from living chicken drumsticks that are immobile. The unicorn's nearby friend, a dancing house turns everyone into skittle-producing fridges that poop the ears of corncobs that have been fried in a really bored oven with a flying rat on top of it that only eats the sticks of chestnut trees grown by a male farmer who plants only apple trees in the sky of an alternate world where everything is dead but his trusty toilet that breaks down poop and digests it before peeing a fake heart made of down, down into a chasm that's -10 feet deep and houses a chilly chili from Chile.

Edited by Draconiusultamius

suddenly out of nowhere a hot-dog riding a giant penguin comes in from the point where all things taste like purple and asks if its raining plastic in the upwards direction while holding a bazooka filled with rainbow frogs.

It takes great skill and patience to create a chair you can sit in out of boiled spaghetti.