MrSpyro

RWBY OOC thread

yeah thats what i was worried about, them not seeing it. :c what would we do then.

would someone have to make a new topic?

Edited by Switch

Well, I was actually going to put that to vote if Spyro didn't appear in a few days. Whether we just hijacked this one or I made a new topic and we started over

Well... I'm up for copypastaing all the info on another RP and starting there - at least it won't be as cluttered.

I don't think he'll pick this back up any time soon. We might be better off rebooting on our own (either here or in a new topic).

I still say we give him a chance to respond before we shoot off without him. But I'll go ahead and start working on getting some stuff together (I don't have high hopes, but we should at least give the guy a chance)

Well, I just looked, and he hasn't been on since he posted he was too busy, that was more than two days ago (and over the weekend) So if you'll all give me a few hours, I'll put something together

I suppose, but what should we do when Spyro comes back? I'd feel a little bad if he came back the day after we all started rp'ing on a separate thread.

Username: TehUltimateMage

Character's name: Clementine Cheng

Human or Faunus: Human

Personality: Clementine is someone who takes things literally. She has a hard time understanding figures of speech or the plight of other people, which can lead to conflict when her good intentions backfire in unexpected ways. Sometimes she forgets about her own strength and breaks things either in anger, in excitement, or on accident; sheepishly, she will do anything she can to fix the problem or repair the damage (which often leads to more trouble…).

Appearance: A girl whose default expression is a slight smile with full lips. Her black hair with tangerine-colored tips is tied up into two buns with white cloth covers and peachy ribbons. Overall, her frame is small and light and reaches about 5 feet. She wears an overall dress that flares into a combat skirt in syrupy amber and cocoa brown with creamy white frills and undershirt, as well as cherry red buttons and highlights. Her fashion seems to be influenced by sweets and desserts.

Weapon: Orange Crush -- A giant hammer that's almost her size and nearly three times her weight. Its metallic sheen is complemented by glowing neon orange channels running through it like lava runs down cracks, and it can separate along those channels to form a large shield around her hands with a powerful minigun set in the center. The weapon can also fully transform into gun form. To store it, the hammer head folds on itself into a reduced version of the shield; while no less heavy, it is much more manageable and slung over Clementine's back. Thanks to her Semblance, Clementine can easily lift it with one arm while many others struggle with the weight.

Semblance: Fortitude -- In short, super strength and its associated durability. Clementine can lift things effortlessly and has astonishing force behind her blows one would not expect from someone her size. It also makes her a mean juicer who easily pulverises fruit in her fingers.

Bio: Clementine's semblance has made her lead a somewhat sheltered childhood far from major cities; nevertheless, she is always excited to meet new friends even if they try to take advantage of her naivety. Many people try to avoid making her mad for fear of the consequences.

Accepted, if anyone will still bother with the RP.

Psst, Spyro, since we didn't know how long you'd be gone we went off without you

There's a new thread now. Slightly more advanced than this was so as to avoid anything being too OP or Suish. If you wanna head on over there and throw together a sheet you can join us ^^ (P.S. Maybe you could change your character's name to something that would let him fit in on team BCC? E would be good for BECC (Beach), BCGC (background color?), or maybe BTCC (Buttock) tongue.gif Just some random ideas. Pretty much anything to make a color/flower/bird/etc with BCC works)

Because doesn't fit into the rules for team names

Neither does buttock for that matter tongue.gif

Edited by MasterWeavile898