Nanashi

CPA Duels Castle

"The kitchen it is!" King decided cheerfully, pointing in a random direction that wasn't so random. It was also in the direction of the girl, who blinked, startled, her eyes growing wide. Then her expression turned back to the normal, more serious one she normally wore, minus a faint smile. He took off in the direction he pointed in, then suddenly came to a stop when he was beside the girl. He turned to her and smiled at her. "Are you coming with, too?" he asked. It was clear in his tone that he wanted her to come with. The girl tilted her head slightly, barely enough to notice. "Of course, Sir King," she replied softly, yet loud enough for both the golden wolf shifter and the divine being to hear. "Lady Carrion told me to make sure you didn't get lost, or go into a room you shouldn't be in, after all." Her smile was gone by now. King nearly laughed at that. "Oh! That reminds me! You two haven't been introduced! ...Well, not really." He paused, the smile now much fainter. "I apologize." The girl turned to voltage and bowed. "I am called Reina. I am the healer for those who cannot heal themselves. I am pleased to meet you, Sir Voltage." She straightened herself, no emotions showing.

((Anyone else noticed Reina knows basically everyone's name without being introduced? xd.png))

((EDIT: What was I thinking. 'She stood up.' Reina is standing... Changed it to 'She straightened herself, no emotions showing.' Because she simply goes from a polite bow to standing straight again.))

Edited by seacatsmew

I tilted my head though making sure my hood didn't fall off of my head. So this is the girl who's room we are not allowed to enter, wait how did she know your name i dont like her stay away from her or get rid of her she seems off. Will you stop judging people right off the bat? she is a healer you know she cant really be that bad while being a healer besides she seems polite enough though i do agree that she does give off a creepy air around her. I bow back to her and walk a little closer as i speak my questions and slight unease. "Yes my name is Voltage and i am curious as to how you know my name without me introducing myself, just how long have you been watching me? Also is it true that there are many restricted rooms though they cant be gotten too unless a wall was to be broken don or by going through another restricted room?" My stomach growled and i stopped talking for now, now i was hungry and i knew i would need to eat soon or i would start to become more instinctual.

"I doubt she has sugar cookie, though Silver might have some. Silver carries around the randomness things. You should really meet Gold Star. Delta then turned around and flew toward the Revlis Silver, but she met a Pokemon battle on her way there. Strange, a Charizard and a dragon fighting. Swerving around it, she continued towards Revlis, stopping just before she came into view. Discreetly, she moved a tendril of wind towards her, before suddenly grabbing her with it. Quickly flying down, she grabbed Revlis and flew off towards Gold Star.

I felt a presence and looked around cautiously, but seeing nothing, I resumed waiting for Marcus to respond. Suddenly, wind circled me and lifted me up. Delta came out from seemingly nowhere and grabbed me, flying off. "Hey!" I yelled at Delta, glaring at her with murderous amber eyes. Now that I was out of view of Marcus Pheonix, I stopped the illusion. I tried to make a darkness weapon and stab Delta with it, but every time I tried Delta would shake me. Continuing to glare at Delta, I cursed the fact that my vanishing power was still recharging.

Ignoring the murderous glare Revlis was giving her, Delta continued to travel towards Gold Star. She had specifically picked her up when she couldn't vanish, as it was much easier than having to track her down again. Soon spotting Gold Star, she shifted into human form and kept Revlis in a wind cage. Running with surprising speed, she neared Gold Star's presence.

I spotted Delta through a window, and quickly zipped away. "See you later!" I called out towards the group, running even faster than Delta. I forgot to look where I was going, and as a result tripped and crashed into a wolf boy. Doing a flip from the momentum, I hit the ground hard and said "Ow!" Rubbing my head, I got up and rushed towards the wolf boy. "Sorry! I'm running away from Delta, who wants to put me back in Silver. Being stuck in Silver isn't as fun as running around! Are you okay? Oh by the way I'm Gold Star but you can just call me Gold. Please hide me from Delta, I don't wanna be stuck in Silver again!" I ran behind the closest person, if they were even people. The closest person happened to be a girl with gills. That was weird, a girl with gills! Was she some sort of fish?

((*presses Sparatic Poster Button* *sign pops up* Sparatic Poster.

Disclaimer: I have no idea where my last post was... or if the Charzy did anything... and I don't remember the moves someone specified it had... so I'm trying to make it somewhat predictable...))

I swerved to dodge the Charizard as it charged at me with a roar, trying to swipe with a claw. It tried Dragon Claw, which surprised me. I was expecting an Air Slash or something more, well, suitable to its typing. But maybe it knew I was a dragon? Would dragon moves work on me? I didn't know if I should test that out.

I circled around and up to get above the Charizard. It turned to face me, letting off a Flamethrower as I countered with my own Flamethrower of sorts. The attacks collided, halting each other in the middle of our range before we ended the streams. Evenly matched.

The Charizared challenged again, bellowing an angry roar. I dove, returning a louder challenge as I increased speed to tackle the flying lizard. It burst upward, letting off an Air Slash that cut through to my back as I flew in my line while decreasing speed enough to turn. I angled upward again, angry from the attack. I shot a fireball off, which I guess the Charizard would have considered a FireBlast more than anything.

It was easily dodged, but left the Charizard open for a good smash with my tail. I wasn't entirely sure if that would be considered DragonTail or not for the pokemon, but I used the momentary pause in the pokemon's actions to rush at it in a full-fledged tackle. My body became cloaked in fire by that point, which made it a pseudo-DragonRush I guess for moves. The hit connected, but the Charizard just grew more angry at the hit.

((So much for color tags lol ))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Choosing to completely ignore his first question, Reina thought for a moment. "...I have only just met you, Sir Voltage. This is the first time I have even just simply seen you. And I am not sure; I have not heard anything about restricted rooms. The only room that could be classified as 'restricted' would be mine, Sir, but that is simply because I am rarely in there and do not like people looking around in there." She had no commands to tell him the truth, so she kept the restricted rooms more of a secret.

King was startled and fell backwards when Gold bumped into him. "Ah... I'm called King! I'm not an actual king, of course. And I'm fine," he replied with a smile as he stood up. Reina, on the other hand, was completely stiff. She wasn't used to people coming that close to her... At all. Closing her eyes and letting out a faint breath, she forced herself to relax a bit and stepped aside. "I apologize, Lady Gold, but I was told to keep an eye on King, not help hide people." She made it seem kinder then what the words would normally be.

"Aww...I guess I'll have to do this." I stepped out from behind the fish girl and focused on myself. Soon, I seemingly melted into the wall, invisible to the eye. A small glow formed in front of King, and an identical copy of me faded into existence. I "gave" it half of my mind, allowing me to control it and trick Delta. Her psychic powers would focus on the copy, and hopefully pass by me. The copy was completely solid, and you'd have to do the equivalent of kill it to find that it was an illusion. When killed, it would disperse into a puff of pure white smoke, which would then return to me. I now made the copy run off, just in time as Delta rounded the corner.

Delta continued running, passing the people in a blur of wind. Her passive psychic powers told her that Gold Star was running around the left corner, and she sprinted off. Soon, she caught up to Gold Star. Ignoring yet another attempt on her life by Revlis, she grabbed Gold Star who instantly began squirming and whining. Making another wind cage for Gold Star, she walked out the nearest exit and transformed into a Lugia. Now, all that was left to do was find Silver. There had been a presence similar to Gold Star back by the crowd, but she dismissed it as a unfamiliar presence that was like Gold Star's.

Dispersing the illusion, I yawned and sat down. That had cost some energy to do. "Do you have any cake? Eating cake always gives me my energy back!" I looked hopefully at them. Cake was delicious! Not as delicious as sushi, but still. Cake was better for recovering energy than sushi.

I sigh growling softly to myself "you ignored my first question so im not sure if i can believe you." I look at the girl who just came out of the wall and i rub the back of my head "so this place is a mental home for beings with magical powers and we just saw the warding so to speak?"

The air around Reina grew at least 95% colder. Frost spread around her, and her breath became white clouds. "I do not require your belief, or your trust. However, voltage, this is not a mental home, and I do not appreciate you calling it such," she replied. Venom coated his name, and her gaze was enough to make any normal person paralyzed as she stared at him... Or through him. It appeared she was looking at his heart. Quickly snapping back to reality, or at least wherever they were, she turned away. "Lady Gold, I believe we have some cake in the kitchen. If you do not mind, we can walk there," she mentioned softly, the temperature around her back to normal. "We also have some leftover sushi." Without waiting for a response, Reina began walking.

King paused, watching it all. Then he looked over at Volt. "Sorry about that. Mari's a bit sensitive about the castle. Or, rather, Mistress Selene. As much as I'd love to tell you about Mistress Selene, she told me not to tell anyone..." King trailed off, thinking. "...Oh. Right. You were hungry, weren't you?" he asked cheerfully.

((Okay, when King's using titles, you know she's important.))

((I'm kinda annoyed by how Reina is OP, but everyone is. Oh well, fight fire with fire! I'm probably just irritable from posting so much.))

Delta neared the shop, landing a small distance away. Silver was still asleep from what she could gather. Good. It made it easier. Shifting back, she went inside the shop and lifted Silver with wind.

I frowned at the man. I wasn't mental! Just as I was about to say something, the fish girl or lady spoke to him. The air grew colder, but I sat there and smiled cheerfully, unfazed by that and the glare. This was fun! Watching her tell him off was so amusing! And they had cake! Wow! But she just read my mind! "Hey! Don't read my mind! I don't like it when people do that, especially Delta. Who's Mistress Selene? Why are you using fancy titles? Can I have a fancy title? Maybe something like 'Gold Star the Ruler of Cake and Sushi'! Yeah, that sounds good! But who's Mistress Selene? I want to know!" I suddenly turned and ran after the fish girl. "Hey! Don't go to the food without me! What's your name by the way? Are you a fish girl?"

((Never, ever, say "I'm not supposed to tell you in front of Gold Star. It'll just make her pester you more.))

((...Hmm. She's actually not as bad as Sel...))

"I cannot read minds, Lady Gold. Mistress Selene is... Well, basically, she is the one who holds the islands in the sky. And is Lady Gold Star not good enough? I apologize." Reina paused to take a breath. She wasn't really that social, and wasn't used to conversations. Or answering questions. "My name is kept a secret, but people call me Reina. I am not a fish girl," she finished. She never once stopped walking, nor did she slow down.

((...No inspiration. ^^'))

I lowered my hood growling at this person I don't care who she is I was confused and asking a question and she snapped at me that was enough to let me show her that she doesn't scare me. The air around me crackled with electricity as my canines grew longer though I will not let my mind be fully chorupted by anger of the wolf inside. "Snapping at me will get you know where I asked a question since someone was being chased and random things have been happening so I asked. Snapping at me will only anger me and we will end up with someone hurt do you understand or even care about other people I know your not human but you seem to have no perception of feeling nor do you understand when others are asking and not being rude." I punch the wall though not hard enough to break it and I walk past her. I hear king and stop a little bit past him the electricity in the air gone as I calm myself, "yes king I am still hungry if you could let me get some food then take me to my room I would appreciate it." As I wait for king I pull my hood up and look down the hall curious as to which one the kitchen is in. As I see the other two walk off I let out a low growl as my wolf like ears appear I have to take my hood off until I calm enough to make the ears disappear.

Edited by voltage

A castle...I frowned slightly as I neared the grand doors. The soft clunk of my boots against the floor slowly stopped as I ceased walking. I reached out to the door, my fingers barely brushing its smooth wood. Almost instantly did the massive door groan itself open. Woah. Even if I managed to look all cool and mysterious, I was a real dork and said stuff like "woah". Question of the day: go inside the castle, or continue a mundane life in reality? Anyone could guess which I chose. As soon as I stepped inside did the door swing back to its originally closed position. The brighter light inside melted away my shadowy appearance. What was left behind was a moderately tall brunette with side-swept bangs and bright blue eyes. In other words, me. The neat cloak and hat I had made myself vanished to reveal a backpack and *shudder* school clothes. Shorts. A tee shirt. Sneakers. The apparel of the average high school student. The shadow stuff was way cooler. Why couldn't that just stick around?

((Finished Sel's form finally.))

"Okay!" King said cheerfully. A golden light surrounded him, and when it cleared...

King wasn't exactly male.

His features were suddenly more feminine, and his hair has grown longer until it reached his waist. Actually, he wasn't a he. King was now female. Or would it be Queen? "Oops. Sorry 'bout that; It happens every now and then without warning," she quickly explained with a smile. "And before you ask, I'm still King." She quickly caught up to voltage. "Now then! To the kitchen!" She ran ahead and into the kitchen, which had a beautifully designed door.

I wasn't sure what to do when a golden light made king a female. It was a little weird but then again i guess i should expect it by now.I decided just to go with it as i followed king to a door that was nicely designed opening it. "thank you uhm king i appreciate it." After speaking i go into the fridge and get myself a drink as well as make myself a snack to eat. Once i was done making my snack and getting my drink i smirked "alright king i am ready to see my room now if i can."

"Right this way." King chuckled as she left the kitchen, navigating through the halls easily. Okay, well, she did stop to make sure voltage knew where she was going. She stopped outside of a much plainer door(only a few rooms have special doors, and the bedrooms are not included). She sat down beside it after making sure it said 'voltage' in silver on it. "Here you are!"

Carrion just happened to walk straight past King. Then she stopped and backed up, glaring at him. Seeing the crow girl, King stood up, and smiled at her. "What? Am I so beautiful that-" she paused to flip her hair over her shoulder- "you're speechless?" she finished with a smirk. "No. Just. Urgh." Carrion shook her head, letting out a sigh. She quickly began walking again.

I walk up to the door my snack already half gone when we reach mt door. i open it making sure it has the necessities and smile. "thank you king." as the other girl walks by i have to chuckle at the little bicker they had "are you two enemies or siblings because from your bickering i couldn't tell which it is."

"Neither. Childhood friends. She's kind of like my older sister, though," King replied cheerfully. "Anyways! Is there anything else you need? I have absolutely nothing to do otherwise." She smiled as she said that and let out a faint laugh, her tail wagging slightly. A golden light suddenly surrounded her again, but this time, it was much quicker. When it was gone, King was male again. "Well, that was rather quick!" he noted, ignoring the fact his hair was still long.

"Okay!" King turned and ran towards Carrion. "Carrie, I need a sharp object!" he shouted. Turning towards the golden wolf boy, the crow girl waited as he stopped a meter away. She deadpanned. "King, you should know better then to attack innocents," she replied. "Ah, but look at what they've done to me!" he cheerfully exclaimed as his appearance changed a bit. Scars appeared. The crow glared at him. "Yeah, no. One: Get rid of the fake injuries. Two: I'll cut your hair for you, considering last time, you cut it too short." King laughed. The scars vanished. They never appeared or disappeared with anything special. They were just there one moment and gone the next. "Okay. Thanks, Carrie," he responded to her in a singsong voice, turning so that his back faced her. Carrion said nothing, instead pulling a small knife out of her pocket and focusing. Her eyes turned brown and in a single, quick, fluid movement, she cut King's hair. It was the same length as when he was male before. She turned and walked away, eyes becoming crimson again.

King was about to say 'thanks', but she was already gone. He contemplated following her, but quickly decided that it wouldn't be a wise choice. He placed a hand on a wall instead, focused, and opened a portal. Before anyone could follow, he stepped inside and it closed. It brought him to his room.

Since everything seemed to be settled, Serce crossed over to the doors of the castle. He could just wander in, right? Knocking once, without a response, he opened the entrance, padding in slowly. Rooms were numbered all along the side of him, some having names*. Bedrooms, probably. Further ahead he would probably find his. How big would the room be, for what form was it suited?

Lightning crackled at the tip of his four horns, the sound remaining in his seemingly deserted part of the castle*. Curious, the dragon tipped his head from side to side, seeking for any electromagnetic signature of life.

*not sure of the castle layout sorry

Edited by serce2

((Okay, let's explain the best I can.

On the right side of the castle is the kitchen. Opposite to it, on the other side, is the Duel Planning Room. Stairs can be found within the Duel Planning Room. In the center of the castle's main floor is basically just a large block of stone. Actually it's a hidden room but eh. Every other room is a bedroom.

The map will be finished soon, I promise. Seriously, this time, I'm not joking; I will stop posting in the freeforms until then. As a way of forcing myself to.

I have an idea for the layout now, though, so... It shouldn't be all that long of a wait hopefully.))

((EDIT: Okay, well, almost every other room is a bedroom.))

Edited by seacatsmew

((Bump!

...Also... I'm gonna use this post for something...))

Storm clouds began to gather at the end of the path leading to the door of the castle. They began to form a shape. They changed into a human shape, and then the shape began to walk. They walked out of the clouds, which trailed behind the woman. She entered the castle, and spotted Serce. Her sapphire eyes lingered on him only for a moment before resuming their search. Seeing no one else, she looked back at Serce and began walking towards him. The woman stopped a meter away, and the storm clouds behind her vanished. "Hello," she quietly greeted.

((Her font needs to be bluer. It looks too much like grey...))

((No one's interacting with Lillian, right?))

Lillian grinned. Finally! The lock had been picked and the gloves were off. She forcibly held in her primordial attributes and vanished one of her tails under an invisible cover. Muahahahaha.... Time to have some fun!

Cirila swooped down towards me, and I grinned. This was awesome. I reached out and stroked one of her whiskers. I knew she liked that. She purred and rubbed against my shoulder, clutching her pearl in a death grip the whole time. "Hey, thanks, Soiled," I said. "Now what? You wanna just wander?"