Nanashi

CPA Duels Castle

((Ugh, this is so bad. Apologies.))

I find myself stumbling around, searching in vain for the fish-scent. Unfortunately, I must have wandered too far away, since it seems to have faded. Giving up on finding any food, I curse myself for leaving my room, then continue walking around aimlessly. Suddenly, a grand door comes into my vision. It is laid with beautiful glass mosaic tiles, and just outside the colored glass is fright grass, and blue sky. I quickly open it and run outside, enjoying the fresh air. And, there's a basket of apples sitting or the staircase! I snatch one and begin munching.

The fruit is sweet and juicy. Before I know it, I've consumed three, and I considered brining them all back to my room. The basket is too heavy, though, and I have no pockets. Instead, I sit down and state up into the sky. The clouds are much closer than usual, but I don't mind. Although, I did mined the fact that there were several red dragons roaming about, and maybe even fighting with each other, not too far away. I should be safe, but one stands out from the rest. I recognize her as Dragonhatchling, and wonder if I should help. I can't at the moment, since they're so high up and I'm not really a flier, but it probably should aid a comrade if given the chance. Ah well, I'll help if they get closer. For now, I'll just stuff myself with apples. I shift back into mage form, and enjoy my meal.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Serce watched amusingly from his hot-air balloon perch at the floating castle below him. His mouse tail curled and uncurled as he relaxed after a long flight, safely knowing he was at his destination. Or was he? The shapeshifter didn't remember booking rooms in a castle. Much less one this big. And scary. Who knows what monster lurks in there?

They said to enjoy some time outside of his world. Yeah, right. Aside from the occasional, flat-out strange scenery, he preferred exploring his universe than travelling over a foreign one. Well, this castle was floating. That should keep him entertained for a positively boring few months.

Carefully gripping the string connecting basket to balloon, he stood on the edge of falling to the ground below him. Not the castle, below that. It was impossible to see where solid land was, being hidden by some fluffy clouds. For some reason, the balloon couldn't approach the castle any farther. Something to do with airspace, probably, dully remembering one of his friends words. No better time to enter dramatically than now.

Placing one foot on the edge of the basket, Serce swung unsupported, kicking off from his flying shelter. The castle grew closer and closer, and if he turned to look behind him, he would see the balloon receding naturally as a result of the jump. Now shapeshifting, the once-mouse quickly grew black scales and a reptilian body*. While his new body wont support flight, six dull blades fanned out and slowed down the descent, even if by a little. From here, he could hit the castles grounds without a broken bone; his agility allowed him to survive.

*(mouse/monster/alternate)

Edited by serce2

I looked below me to see two dragons outside the castle that i was heading for. The Griffon ride was nice as long as it didn't end with me getting roasted and eaten by one of the dragons, fighting out of a dragons stomach is not what i want to do my first day. The griffon lands and i get off of it petting it before it flies off to do whatever it is that they do. I approach the front door of the castle carefully circling around the dragons trying not to draw attention to myself. The door opens easily for me and i look inside "hello anyone here? is there a guide or do i just find my own room?" I speak loud enough so that anyone within a few rooms can hear me though i still stay cautious of the dragons that are behind me.

Giratina was wandering through the castle in her human form. She liked having two legs. Having two legs is an experience she would recommend to anyone. Giratina heard the knocking on the door, and opened it. She took a sip of her coffee, and tilted her head.

Backing up as the door is opened i smile at the being who had opened the door. When her head tilted i let out a small chuckle before speaking "hello my name is voltage thank you for opening the door. Is this your castle?"

Giratina chuckled. "If I wanted a castle, I would have made one in my own world. This isn't mine though. Have you seen Mr. Kitty?" She changed the subject unknowingly.

Delta walked along the halls in her human form, leisurely making her way towards the entrance. She had heard the knock, and was going over to investigate. She also sensed a disturbance in Silver's soul, it probably meant that Revlis and Gold Star had escaped. Oh well, she would find a way to put them back together later. Right now the knocking was the most interesting. Using her psychic powers would have been easier, but it would cost energy. Spotting Giratina, she greeted her in Pokemon language. 'Hello, Giratina. What is the person at the door coming here to do? Are they even a person?' was what she had said, but it would have sounded like an odd song to any non Pokemon. She turned towards the person at the door and greeted them now. "Hello. What is your business here? If you would like to speak to the owner, I can bring you to her." Delta had known of Seacat through Silver and the occasional passing in the hallway, but she had never really spoken to her. Finding Seacat would be easy with a bit of psychic use though, and she could always carry the person if they were light or magic them along with wind.

"WHERE THE HECK DID SHE GO?!" I ran straight past Giratina, Volt, and Delta, and outside. A table came out of nowhere, slamming into me. "Carrion!" I shouted, turning towards where the table was launched from. "Get back here!" Another table launched itself at me. To most, it would seem like they were coming out of the air... But I knew who was doing it. "That's not funny!" I snapped as I dodged it. And I heard a laugh. "Carrion, I swear..."

((I couldn't help myself. Making Carrie's form in a second.))

With expert grace, Delta moved to make way for Seacat rushing past. She even managed to fit in a bow. Raising an eyebrow at the tables, she walked outside. Quickly performing a shield magic on the others using her psychic powers, she then launched a burst of wind from herself. Following that, she shot water and created a storm. The storm only lasted a few seconds, but it was powerful. Removing the shields once the magic was done, she turned toward the newcomer and said. "That is the owner."

Giratina turned to face Delta. "Something about a room. I guess-" Seacats rushed past Giratina before she could finish, screaming something about dead things. "Can I have the soul?" She sounded so innocent about it. Giratina watched the tables come out of nothing.

Tables suddenly flew past the reptilian Serce. Some man on a gryphon- were they able to control electricity, too? His horns picked up a spike of energy- had just recently arrived and was asking another human about the castle. He hated to be an eavesdropper; no, he loved it actually. Hearing had been given to the dragon, enhanced, so therefore he would use it. It came at a price, as he could barely detect any scents. Shame. His mouse form would take care of that better. Or Hell forbid his monster form.

Suddenly, someone shouted and ran past Serce, shouting about the tables that suddenly appeared. Unable to distinguish what it was, he was preoccupied with the sudden noise and getting out of the way from a spare table, thrown from thin air? Here would be a time when smell would be helpful, especially if the thrower was dead meat. Instead taking on a defensive pose, the dragon pointed forward his horns, sending natural electricity to them.

Edited by serce2

"...Um... Sorry, but... That doesn't work." I looked over at Serce and Giratina. "...Wait just a second." I turned back towards the 'invisible' attacker and shot towards them. Within seconds, I was back, dragging a crow by it's wing. Two red eyes glared at me as it fought back. "Hareon, I ill oh me pet ew girl ish ew pomise hot sue un aler," I said as she crammed her talons into my mouth in an attempt to free herself. I sounded weird. Eh. Carrie understood. "Fine, whatever." She went limp. I released her wing and spat feathers out. The crow transformed into a girl with wings. She muttered something angrily, glaring at me.

"Look out!"

Both me and Carrion automatically stood up. Well, I transformed. We joined hands and waited, counting in our heads... And a golden-eared wolf boy feel straight into our arms. Without a second thought, we dropped him and stepped away, and I turned back into a cat. "That was mean, Seali and Carri-Carrie," he said, appearing to be on the verge of tears. Childish ones. Ignoring him for the moment, I looked over. "Oh... Right. Introductions. I'm seacatsmew, in case you didn't know that, the extremely annoying crow is Carrion, and he's... King." I sat down, keeping an eye on Carrion.

((King's adorable. xd.png ))

((EDIT: Oh. Also. I said 'Carrion, I will let go of you if you promise not to run away.'

I like writing alone...))

Edited by seacatsmew

"Aww." Giratina honestly sounded sad. "I wanted the soul. But it's not dead. But maybe...?" Can i- A blast of power burned her mind before she finished the thought, and she ran inside, screaming.

((Basically, Arceus' "nope no souls" enchantment on her.))

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

I had just gotten out of the way as another being ran past then more showed up. I rubbed the back of my head pondering on who all these people were and why tables were randomly launching themselves at people. I sidestepped a spare table and tilted my head looking at the crow and cat as well as the wolf like boy. Smiling i leaned against the wall and spoke up, "my name is Voltage a griffon carried me here for an unknown reason so i am hoping there is a room i can stay in?" When the girl he first met ran in screaming he shook his head Wonder whats wrong with her.You have problems as well so don't worry about others yet.The wolf was speaking to me now great maybe i should be at a loony house instead of a castle. I looked at the others still curious about many things such as names, why i am here and if there is a spare room but since i know all good things come to those who wait that's just what i will do.

All the assembled in the castle (or on the planet for that matter) would feel a small tremor, like a grade 2 earthquake hit the planet. Of course, it was actually a gravitational disturbance as a planet sized Spawn3r Collective worldship entered orbit. Inside the vast geometric maze of passages and cramped corridors, a single unit transported to the surface, augmenting it's own teleported with power from the ship.

"Basic composition: Degraded organic substance, mineral composites. Method of Suspension: Quantum Locking of trace superconductive elements." The scan relayed information to our central processors from the mass spectrometer and various other instruments built into this platform. Performing a diagnostic check, we affirmed that all 127,472,781 minor runtimes were functioning. Moving towards the door performed a check on the legs, and opening it diagnosed the arms. "Bioelectric Scan complete: No lifeforms within the vicinity. Privacy established. Opening secure channel to Central Core."

(I like being able to talk in technobabble <3. Especially confusing people by explaining their "magic".)

Giratina ran into a room, putting her head directly on a pillow and biting it so hard she took that part of the pillow clean off. Giratina began to clear her thoughts, and then the pain lessened. She threw the blanket on and tried to sleep with the lingering pain.

The bitten part of the pillow just sat on the floor, immediately next to the door.

((Biting pillows is best painkiller.))

Delta tilted her head quizzically when Seacat said that it didn't work. "It doesn't? I guess I'll have to change my method then. Storms are what I normally use to deal with annoyances." Seeing Giratina run away, she sighed. "It looks like Arceus's curse is still active on her. A good thing too." Technically, Arceus didn't let her make storms either, but minor ones were fine. As long as she didn't cause it to constantly storm. Storms were nice though. She created a small one above her head, her clothes somehow repelling water. "Well, I have to go put Revlis and Silver back together. If anyone wants to come with me, they're welcome to." She transformed into a Lugia and searched for Silver and Revlis mentally. Hmm...it looked like Revlis was pretending to be Silver again. There were two Silvers, one was asleep on a wailord, one was asking Marcus for information on Revlis, and then there was Gold Star. Not Gold Star too... Putting the forms of Silver back together was always so hard, since Revlis kept trying to murder her and Gold Star always asked too many questions while refusing to stay still. She sighed again at the task that awaited her. Oh well, it couldn't be reversed now. If only Silver actually paid more attention to her forms. "I can carry you if you want to come, but you can't be too heavy." She said.

"Considering she already cut off a tail today, I'd rather no- OUCH!" I flinched suddenly. The pain spread quickly, though it was coming from my back. Carrion felt the pain through the link that allowed her to slip into my mind and winced. "Sea, you really need to get that under control," she said as she shifted her wings. "Easy for you to say," I muttered as the pain faded. "Revlis? Who's that?" King asked cheerfully, his tail wagging. "Does she have sugar cookies?" "...Oh. I forgot you're still here. We need to find you a babysitter." "But I'm eighteen million- Er, eighteen years old!" King said, pouting. "And I thought you were eight at the most." Carrion sighed and shook her head before turning. "Well, there's better things to do then this. Have fun with Revlis. I have to go track down a certain lapdog... Or, rather, lapcat," she muttered as she shifted back to a crow. She took off, flying away from them.

((...Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies.))

I looked at the others and sigh as i look them over. I look at the wolf like male who's name happens to be king. My wolf form is itching to come out and see just how strong this "king" is though i have to hold it back for now i don't want to cause a scene not even an hour into my first day. I look over at the talking cat and rub my temples slightly "uhm hate to interrupt but does anyone know the layout of this place that would show me around so i don't have to just start opening every door or breaking them until i find every room possible to explore? i don't want to be destructive but i do wanna know more about the outlay of here and if there are restricted areas that i'm not suppose to go into?"

((I feel like explaining something, so here's the information about Carri's curse:

"She can rarely be touched. People can walk straight through her, though they tend to feel uncomfortable, which is soon followed by a burst of pain. Well, most of the time. She, herself, after being touched, will normally become mute for a bit, all while normally glaring at people(but that's just because she doesn't like becoming mute).

When she has a physical form, her eyes turn brown."

...Her eyes did turn brown when she helped catch King, but she quickly drew away and her eyes turned red again. her eyes were brown when she first appeared, actually.

Don't ask.))

"King does. I'd help, but Carrion's coming back." The crow was nowhere to be seen, but I knew her. Within seconds, the crow, in her humanoid form, landed beside me. "Found her. Come on." She shifted impatiently, ignoring everyone else. "Okay, lead the way." She took off, though this time, she was gliding after she reached a certain height. I followed, walking on air.

"...There are restricted areas, but you'd have to break walls to get to them!" King cheerfully exclaimed, standing up with a smile. "Well, unless you entered Reina's room, but almost no one is allowed in there." His normally childish nature had changed. He seemed calmer, and more mature then before. "Hmm, but that's just a rumor. I've never been in her room, so I wouldn't know," he added, his smile faint. "Ah, but enough about that. You wanted to be shown around, correct, voltage?" the golden wolf boy questioned, his smile always remaining there, no matter how faint.

((And when the font of King's speech or thoughts change, it means he's lying.))

((Edited for grammar.))

Edited by seacatsmew

I nod slowly as this information interested me, especially this reina person and his or her room. I let a smirk cross my face at this wolf like boys childish manor and cheery outlook on everything. He must be young though he does have wolf like appearances he may be older then we would guess maybe even as old as you. I shook my head at the wolf's thoughts talking to me i hated it when he spoke up and usually it wasn't anything useful unless i was in a life or death well as close to death as an immortal can get situation then his instincts were the best weapon i had.

"You seem curious about Reina," King noted, his childishness returning. "Well, you'll meet Reina eventually, so... I might as well quickly explain!" He paused, trying to figure out the best way to explain her. "...Reina's a... Um... What was it called? I can't remember, but it can heal absolutely any injury, and even reverse death! And Reina can make potions. And sugar cookies," he told Volt. His tail wagged as soon as he mentioned 'sugar cookies'. Then it stopped and he looked up, catching something that dropped. It was a mask. Full-face and completely white, two holes for the eyes but nothing else. Not even marks where the mouth and nose were. He looked back at the divine being. "Anyways, come on!" Excited, he ran... Through the wall. Not into it, but through it. He quickly appeared in front of the door, running through another wall.

Reina was in her room, having completely ignored the orders to find Alise.

I shake my head as the wolf boy runs through a wall though i will admit that reina does sound interesting though i am just more curious about why no one is allowed near her room how do people contact her. after i looked over the mask i asked "random stuff fall from the sky all the time here?" I had walked into the room following the direction that king had went though i almost got lost i managed to find him again.

"Nope. Normally, nothing falls. This was just transported here," King replied as he left the room. "Now, then. Where would you like to go first? The kitchen, training room, duel planning room, your room, anyone else's room... Pick a room!" He noticed the small, scaled girl watching them, but she said nothing and he already knew who it was. And she already knew who both of them were.

I smile and rub the back of my head as i think it through " i think my room would be a good place to start, that or the kitchen." I feel eyes on me and think i see someone out of the corner of my eyes but i ignore them and simply keep looking to king not trying to point out the girl watching us though i keep an eye on her.