Nanashi

CPA Duels Castle

((Seaaaaaa you could have asked me for a white cat sprite I wouldn't have given it a black outline of all things))

I'd walked backwards within 2.5 metres of a catgirl. Ah, yes, those too. Catgirls and phoenixes, the staple of everything in this castle. I wasn't even going to try figuring out which one this was (and wasn't Seacats, like, three of them?). And also...a mirror. An especially fancy one.

I turned on the spot and decided to check it out with my eyes instead. Five dragon heads - was this a WTNV reference of some sort? Probably not. McDaniels doesn't have a black or white head anyway. And while it did consist of two layers of glass with reflective material in between, it was currently not reflecting anything except a very dark darkness. And, come to think of it, there seemed to be nothing behind it. I'd know if there were bricks (that's the beauty of omniscience - infinite knowledge of useless things), but there wasn't even air back there as far as I could tell. Which was eerily reminiscent of a witch labyrinth, except much less crazy. Well then. "Do you have any idea what this is, then?" I asked the catgirl, not bothering to look away from the mirror.

((But Ealis has black eyes anyways and I didn't want to bother you, considering you have lots of requests anyways.

And also I never needed one until now...))

Ealis hadn't noticed Pi. 'Surprised' was a understatement. The girl jumped, fur on end, as her ears pressed back against her head and her tails turned back to... Tails. She said something in some weird language or something(language I made up, she isn't cursing) as she did so. "No idea. Could be anyone's mirror. What did you say?" She was clearly talking to someone else for the last sentence; Her eyes seemed to focus somewhere else and she was speaking more to her right side then to Pi. "...Got it. I'll be right there." Ealis turned to Fractional Pi Day. "It appears I must leave. Have fun with the mirror." She suddenly turned and ran off, easily navigating past the many traps. She now had a goal and she knew the way.

((Corsola))

To most people, it would have looked like a pineapple was being tossed through the air by ghosts in the hallway. Why most people would have thought ghosts threw pineapples is beyond comprehension. But it wasn't weird pineapple-throwing ghosts, just an (almost) invisible pink lioness. Not even Corsola's closest friends understood her deal with pineapples. Does it even really matter? Well, she was in the middle of the hallway. There are always issues being invisible in the middle of hallways.

The cat finally stopped herself. I can't even eat this! She still picked the pineapple back up, listening for anything strange. Or normal. Eh, perspective.

[The mirror in the castle might be leaning against something.... so its entirely possible there's a wall behind it tongue.gif At least in that realm.....]

A ripple over the surface of the mirror indicated that the other end had been discovered. Most likely by accident.

The best kind of discovery as far as the Dark Queen was concerned. It seemed that the servant's of her dear brother had overlooked that flaw in her containment.

She could still be summoned, otherwise known as being released.

She tapped out a sequence on the jewelled eyes, causing each one to light up temporarily. She could only hope they returned the right signal to create the link that would allow her to cross-over.

I blinked at the mirror, then jumped a few steps backward when the dragon eyes started to glow. Okay, not sure if that was supposed to happen, but there it is, glowing dragon eyes with zero help from any theoretical hidden electrical components.

"I'm not going to touch it," I told myself. That would be dangerous, not to mention probably falling for a really obvious plot hook. And if my magic couldn't sense what was behind it, that was definitely not good news. But then again - do normal dealing-with-things procedures apply when you're in a giant floating castle and will probably come back to life if death or something more unpleasant happens? Were there any legitimate authorities I could inform of this situation (ones that wouldn't go "good find, let's go charge in and investigate")? Does my desire to screw around with every potentially interesting thing I see outweigh my common sense?

"I am a victim of my own curiosity," I sighed dramatically, walking back up to it and poking at the black head.

I laughed as the Charizard blazed past. "Nice! Can you make anything else?"

((Sea I hafta know what's in the halls or this is literally all I can do. QAQ))

"Sure!" I chirped, concentrating again. Soon, a Hydreigon flew out, roaring. "Meet Drasca, level 70 Hydreigon with Strength, Dragon Rush, Dragon Pluse and Crunch!"

((Oops))

Edited by SoiledLove

Corsola heard the cry of a Hydreigon from somewhere, but it was echoing. What in Arceus' name would a Hydreigon be doing here? Fairly stupid decision, but she traced the echoes, hoping to find the Trainer. The lioness stopped when she heard the sound of a game, and turned a corner to find a... cat? Standing on 2 legs, and holding a DS. Not the weirdest thing she'd ever seen-Zero's Aerodactyl and Kabutops forms were very much weirder-but still weird. So Corsola stood there, holding a pineapple in her mouth and staring at the Hydreigon.

((Crush? e_e))

I could feel my energy draining slightly as more pokemon came out. I didnt bother to introduce them. Uminoken, my shiny Samurott was out first, then Blade, my shiny Gallade. I wonder where Flare (the charizard) went...? Okay, I was now exhausted. I sat down in a huff and saw, suddenly, DH flying up past the window. I tilted my head a little. Ah, thats where Flare was! "Lets see... Uminoken!" The armored water pokemon turned to me curiously. "Do you recognize me?" She nodded. Suddenly, Drasca turned and roared at something I couldnt see.

((I only just realized my starter was female...))

Edited by SoiledLove

Corsola continued staring at the Hydreigon. She was not going to be eaten by a three-headed Dragon. Corsola dropped the pineapple, noting the teeth marks, and rolled it into Hydreigon's view, then backed up behind the corner.

Drasca roared again and I peered around it only to see a... Pineapple? I looked at the dragon as if it were crazy. "What were you looking at? Was there someone there?" I asked. Drasca nodded and roared some more. "Right." I frowned a little. "Hello?" I called out.

Corsola hesitated to come out. There was a Gallade out there, she could hear it. After a minute or two, the lioness got the nerve to come out almost fully, but Corsola was still on edge, looking at Hydreigon's main head.

Uminoken rubbed her cheek against my hand and shifted closer. She was rather shy, oddly enough. Maybe it was because of her nature? What was her nature anyways? I looked up to see... Well, someone. "Drasca, I think you're scaring whoever's out there," I told the dragon. He roared right back. "Yeah... Thats enough roaring..."

I could only stare. Well then. "I meant 'something else' as in...y'know, things that aren't Pokemon. But hey, this is cool." I wished there was some way for Soiled to summon my Pokemon too. "There's this website called Flight Rising that I have an account on. If I show you my dragons, do you think you could do something with that?" I dug around in my robe for a while, trying to find my phone.

I looked back to TE. "Well, maybe, but I'm tired so I think I have to take off my other glove..." I frowned a little. I didn't like taking both gloves off. It felt weird... And my God form activated without my permission. I took it off anyways and my wings appeared. "Right, let's do this then..." I said, grinning, the power rushing through me. Oh yeah, this was the form I used to make that planet.

Corsola stared at the wings. People grow wings here...Giratina's obsession with "coffee" is weirder. She shuddered at the thought of Giratina's other... problems.

It didn't matter. The last person she saw with angel wings was powerful. Maybe..? No, the angel from my world is a guy. Corsola walked out from behind the corner, and threw the pineapple at Hydreigon's right hand... head.

(("coffee"="drink made of souls that is purple and isn't even warm"))

"Hey, since when did you have gloves?" I asked. I pulled my phone out and clicked on the Safari app. Scrolling through my list of dragons, I chose Cirila, my Pearlcatcher. "Here, think you can do this one? And maybe her familiar, too?"

Unknowingly, Revlis had released Gold Star as well with the trick she had played on Silver. Gold Star, or just Gold as she sometimes was called, was now wandering the halls of the castle, poking everything she saw. As it was, she came upon Corsola. Of course, Corsola was no different than the other objects she had poked in her Gold's eyes, and she poked her. "Hello there. I hope your pineapple is ripe, otherwise that Hydreigon will be very angry. Pineapples make your mouth feel weird upon eating them, which is probably what that Hydreigon will do, and it isn't worth it if the pineapple doesn't taste good." She said. Although Corsola was invisible, her many experiences with Revlis vanishing had given her the skill to know where hiding "people" were. "Are you Revlis? Or are you someone else? I don't think Revlis would be throwing a pineapple though..." She said all this cheerfully, completely unworried about how the random strangers and Pokemon might attack her. She turned to look at Soiled Love and gained an aura of curiosity when she saw her wings. "Are you a phoenix too? You have wings, but you don't look like one. Can you do this?" She asked, and turned into her phoenix form. Without missing a beat, she continued "Or this?" Changing into her horse form, she was suddenly bigger and the same height, if not taller, than Soiled Love. Tilting her head, she flapped her wings a few times while waiting, unintentionally creating strong drafts. Gold decided that this place was rather fun, more fun than being stuck inside Silver all the time and sharing a room with Revlis. Edited by Silverphoenixx

Corsola stopped being invisible. "Wait, what?" She stared at the horse. "I don't know anyone named Revlis."

"Since I needed to limit my powers," I replied to TE looking over at the web page. "Huh. I might be able to do this, but you'll have to focus on what you want her to be like. Once you have a three dimensional thought of her, as well as how she would behave and move, tell me and I'll begin creating her to match your thoughts." Drasca caught the pineapple thrown at him, frowned, and spat it out. I looked towards the Phoenix that began talking about my wings. I blinked. "Er... No. I'm not a Phoenix. Do I look like one?" I bent my wings forwards and looked at the mismatched pair. One was metallic and gold, the other pure white feathers. They didn't look like a Phoenix's.... "I can't transform, but I can do this..." A burst of fire from my hands and out flew a tiny, baby Phoenix.

"You don't know who Revlis is? Well, she's a grumpy and crazy phoenix that lives with me inside Silver. She also sometimes likes to go out and torture people!" Gold fired off rapidly, saying all of that in one breath. Equally fast, she replied to Soiled Love. "Oh no! You don't look like one! That's why I was asking! Because you didn't look like one but you looked kinda like one so I didn't know if you were actually one or something else pretending to be one or one pretending to be something else! Awww, why can't you transform? Transforming is fun! Oh wow a baby pjhownix! If you aren't a phoenix, are you maybe the maker of phoenixes? On a second thought, if you can make lots of baby phoenixes, then why can't you make yourself the power to transform? It should be easy easy if you can make these!" She then took a deep breath, changing back to a human and holding the baby phoenix. "What else can you make? Can you make me some ice cream or frozen yogurt? How about frozen bread? Frozen bread actually tastes pretty good, but Revlis doesn't like it. At least Silver likes frozen bread though! I don't get why Revlis doesn't like frozen bread, she can just melt it anyway! Plus frozen bread is easy to destroy, and Revlis likes to destroy things!" After finishing her rapid mini-speech, she turned back to Corsola. Getting ready to launch another rapid string of words, she took a deep breath. "Why do you look like a Corsola? But you're not a Corsola at the same time? Could you also be a possibly Corsola but not really a Corsola or another thing pretending to be Corsola or a a Corsola pretending to be a lion like how that person might be?" She stopped and pointed towards Soiled Love, pausing for a second before continuing. "What moves do you know? What are your base stats? What's your base stat total? Are you even a Pokemon? Maybe you're a glitch? Are you a glitch? What ability do you have? Do you have a hidden ability? Do you know your EVs? Will you corrupt save data? Can you learn all the HMs? What's in your move pool? I don't like using Corsola actually but you might be better than a Corsola. Can I catch you? Do you need to be caught in a masterball?" She finally ran out of questions for the moments, the sudden silence almost scary. Gold took a deep breath, and to a stranger it might have looked like she was about to start rambling again, but she simply let out her breath normally and sat down criss cross. "So?" She asked, flapping her wings excitedly.

I listened to the Phoenix rapidly blabber on and grinned a little. "Well, technically I'm the maker of everything, from universes to galaxies to Quantum Physics. Or, at least, I can create them... I think..." I frowned slightly. "Creating powers for myself and laws of nature is significantly harder than creating things like phoenixes... Although I could create another body for myself, but I like my current body. But I can make anything, including frozen bread." To prove my point, I created some frozen bread in my hand. Being in my most powerful form was interesting, I could do almost anything.

Edited by SoiledLove

Corsola tried to make sense of what she heard. It was like getting any sort of message from the Glitchlord: It was so messed up she didn't bother. "Wait, what? You sound so much like... well, it's ridiculous." She turned her gaze to the frozen bread. Next thing we know, he'll make orange juice that smells like blood, and I'll wonder where that comes from.

OK...let's see here:

A Pearlcatcher knows its species to be the pinnacle of dragonkind, and each individual rests secure in the knowledge that they are at the top tier of that select species. Pearlcatchers are known for their love of gossip, choice tidbits and secrets of other dragons a currency among them worth more than mere gold.

Pearlcatchers regard their pearls as the vessel for their essence, and the most vital, important piece of themselves. A dragon that has lost its pearl believes that it has lost its identity. Pearl-less dragons are outcast from Pearlcatcher society, and must make their way in the world by begging succor from lesser dragon species.

Pearlcatchers are notorious cowards, and prefer flight to fight. An offer of current gossip is often used as a bartering chip to avoid confrontation. If presented with a situation where they have an overwhelming advantage over a much-hated foe, they will hover from a safe distance and attack their enemies with long-range magical attacks. The moment this distance seems likely to be closed, they will attempt to flee.

Thank you, Flight Rising wiki.

"So basically," I said to Soiled. "Cirila is haughty and independent, because she knows that Pearlcatchers are at the top of the food chain. She guards her pearl with her life, because a pearl-less Pearlcatcher is nothing. She's also a hue gossip and blackmails other people. Her familiar is a Sunbeam Ursa called Perun, guardian of the Sunbeam Ruins, which is where her species originates. She's got a strong sense of duty and is very loyal to Cirila, of course."

"Right," I nodded at Techno and concentrated on the information written. I was just glad that I didn't have to work from the very basics with living organisms such as the cells and organs. My power gave me shortcuts like that. Soon enough, Cirila flew right out of the screen. "Tada! It's always easier when it's already been imagined instead of starting from scratch without even a picture."