Chicogal

Hetalia - ROC, OOC

Iceland and America could form the England is Kinda a censorkip.gif* club. I'm sure a bunch of people would want to join.

Edited by pudding

We could make it such that they do remember Arcs. More drama afterwards. biggrin.gif

Party looks like it's winding down, really. I'm ready when you guys are, unless someone is going after America.

It could be interesting for character development is all. It's up to everyone.

Also, I'll be gone for 2 hours or so. If we start the arc, just assume my characters are sleeping nearby.

Edited by pudding

Should we, um, conclude the conversation between Russia and Vatican or are we just going to cut off that interaction and get on with it? I'd assume we were going to be open once Vatican came out of the closet, but I suppose we can get on with it.

I don't mind if you guys get in a couple more posts! I'll start the arc in say, 1 hour or so?

That's fine, I'll see if I can talk Vatican into coming out of the closet. Otherwise he's never going to come out and Spain's going to start making crude jokes about it.

Other than that, I really don't mind if the interaction gets cut short or not.

I'm working on a post now and you could try and get Vatican out after it maybe. I won't mind if the interaction gets cut off, but we can at least try and end it before it does.

If all else fails, Spain will be divine intervention. If not, Vatican's going to have to man up and come out of the closet himself.

okay, I'm going to start the Arc.

If you guys want to continue the interaction with Vatican and co for a bit longer, that's fine with me. smile.gif

My internet has decided to be slower than dirt all of a sudden, but that might be because I'm downloading a game... since yesterday. Why must you be so big? D:

Anyway, I have no idea if I'll even be able to post in response in time, but let's just say Vatican finally got out of the closet like he rightfully deserves and will continue calling Russia "Miss Mater Russia" until he is told otherwise if I am not able to post before Chico, si?

WAIT.

Scratch WWII Germany, whenever the history arc or whatever it's called starts, Germany's reverting back to HRE. Little Axel without his big bro will be so cute.

OMG. Imagine little Germany and little Prussia running around. And little Prussia trying to beat up everyone by kicking them in the shins. That would be so cute!

Just a note but Prussia's not going to get an island post until Russia does. You can place him anywhere, though, if you want to have Russia wake him up.

Well, I suppose we'll just say the closet thing ended well and Vatican and Russia are on good terms. I'll try and get a Russia Island post as soon as possible, Pudding. I just need to read what everyone else has posted first and then I'll get a post started. smile.gif

So, it's just an island with palm trees right? Cause I've never watched Pirates of the Caribbean...

I uh, think it kinda depends on what you want the island to look like. Generally, I'm pretty sure that's all there is, but if you wanted to add something I guess you could ask Chicogal about that.

Did you want Russia to find Prussia, Pudding? It honestly doesn't matter to me, I'm just having her walk through the island, but if you want her to find him then I can make that so. She can give him a little jump scare since that seems fitting for the moment.

You can do that. He'll probably have a heart attack waking up to Russia hovering over him. That could be fun.

Well, it's most likely islands similar to those close to both North and South America. That means it's likely lush rainforest and diverse in both flora and fauna. The beaches are wide and border most of the islands. Here's an idea of what might live on the islands.

So we've moved onto the desert island arc?

Am I right in remembering that Australia is with China?