Chicogal

Hetalia - ROC, OOC

Apparently my random party idea is a success!

And everyone's going to get drunk no matter who's hosting it, but South Korea can help matters worsen. x3

I just realized Japan and Vatican have the same birthday... that is so strange...

Heheh... That's the reason my Korean friend never goes to parties in South Korean that have traditional people in it.

Accepted, Opium. smile.gif

Vang, just one thing - no more than two strengths. Otherwise, great - and I'm glad to see you here! biggrin.gif

South Korea is perfectly welcome to host the party. I will start working on a first post now. smile.gif

Edited by Chicogal

Vang, just one thing - no more than two strengths. Otherwise, great - and I'm glad to see you here! biggrin.gif

tongue.gif Changed some things~

That's all good - accepted! biggrin.gif

Also: I'll only be adding the new forms when I purchase my data bundle. At the latest, this will be Sunday. Just in case you were wondering.

First post is up!

Heya peeps. For those who weren't in the old thread, you may have been able to tell that I didn't write the plot.

The problem with that is that I don't have a clear plan in mind. It's also a difficult plot to do if you haven't created it yourself. So, I am appealing to you guys to tell me your opinions on what I'm thinking.

I think that perhaps we should forget about the plot and make it a more 'free,' sort of RP by having Arcs (short periods of time where something happens to the countries, eg gender swap or they turn into cats). Time could also be set to nowish and the near future in order to make it more reliable. Wars could be planned by all of us together, such as over water or technology instead of the Middle East. Natural disasters/world events happening now would affect countries - such as Japan becoming injured or throwing up water due to tsunanis or the UK and USA getting snappy at Russia due to the Ukraine problems atm.

What do you think?

I like it! Especially the arcs, that happened in the ones before, right? I wasn't too good with RPing and Hetalia back then, but I got addicted to Hetalia just recently and couldn't stop watching it.

Wait a moment, so, you mean, forget about the plot as in its 2015 again? I would like that. It's a bit confusing, having everything in the distant future.

PS: I will be very, very inactive, possibly not on at all, on the for the seven days after tomorrow (maybe including tomorrow) or longer.

Edited by SoiledLove

Yup! I would definitely recycle the ones that pudding and I remember from back then.

And yes, as if it's now. It's nice to be able to relate to current events with our characters. biggrin.gif Then there's the bonus, as you said, of it not being so confusing!

So, one question, are you going to do it like before, where an arc happens in an AU and has nothing to do with what the characters are doing then and there. Or, are we gonna have, say, Japan gets a new Pokemon game and England uses magic, then fails, and accidentally has them sucked into the game?

Oh, are you going to do anything with the parallel nations? I love them!

Both! So long as they don't affect them permanently. smile.gif We'll just go and see how it works out.

Parallel nations?

Oh god, no, not parallel nations. I don't think I could mentally take that. My precious babies... *holds them close*

But I like arcs. They were fun. Even though if I remember we never actually got to finish an arc...

Chico (I can call you that, right?)! How could you not know the parallel nations, otherwise known as 2ps. They are nations from Another Color and their personalities and histories were fan made. Commonly, it's thought that England has a mirror in his home that leads to a parallel dimension where the parallel nations live. The parallel nations are almost exactly like the actual nations, but much darker, usually psychotic or crazy. Ex. Parallel England is called Oliver Kirkland, he's good at baking, but always poisons his muffins, he kills people and uses his victims as ingredients for his pastries; parallel America is a violent person who carries around a baseball bat that has nails hammered into it, he often uses his bat to beat people up; parallel Italy is sadistic and closely involved with the Italian mafia, he loves knives and torture, parallel China carries around butchers knives, parallel Prussia is really serious, parallel Germany is a slob, parallel France hates everything, Parallel Canada is violent without cause, etc.

Yup. I love them.

Edited by SoiledLove

Do I have to watch the show to be a part of this? Cause this looks really interesting

Of course you can call me that! Everyone does. tongue.gif

So they're basically opposites and also a bit sadistic?

I think that that would certainly work for an Arc. They could all be at England's house and get sucked through or whatever. ND, you could sit it out if you don't want to make your charries like that. baby >D

Of course you're welcome to join, Raptor! It's best if you see an episode or two of the anime before you join, though, so that you know what it's all about. They're easy to find on Youtube as the episodes are only 5 minutes long. wink.gif

Also: I'm going to introduce cities sometime in the near future. So you can start thinking about them, if you would like to. You just have to do paragraph of their looks and personality and anything else you think to be important. You can only have cities from the countries that you RP, and may have as many as you like. They will go into my third post on the first page. I'll put my three here in a bit.

Parallel nations sound amazing! I'm sorry for not posting so much recently, I've been busy with getting ready for college. I should be better starting tonight, though.

Also, I've been meaning to ask if it's fine if Iceland has demons again. I remember him having one in the old RP and it would be fun if he had them again.

... Can I do autonomous communities instead? (I kind of miss using Aragon...) There's not as many of them and they're kind of like states or provinces or whatever and I just like the idea of using them for Spain over cities because they run their own little area.

Also I'm not a baby! They're just so cuddly and I don't want them to go all insane again...

Edited by Neutual Demon

Oh gosh, I'm sorry for taking so long. I was unable to do anything pertaining to the forums. I'll go ahead and read the posts in the IC. If I made a huge typo or have a really weird sentence going on, please do tell me. I kinda rushed this. ^^"

Oh and I think the parallel nations thing would be cool. I think we should probably develop our characters a bit before doing it, but yeah, it sounds really cool.

Username: Doctortear

Country Name: Russia

Human Name: Catherine Pajitnov

Birthday: 862, but the exact day is unknown

Appearance: After centuries of portraying the Olga stereotype, an older looking Russian female who is unattractive and tough, Russia has begun to take up the new commonplace version of female Russians. As one of the taller countries, Russia stands 6'2", allowing her to loom over the shorter countries both figuratively and literally. Her platinum blonde hair has been grown out to reach mid-way down her back and has been tied up in a Russian braid normally used for brides. Her face is round and is without a single blemish with a rather childish look to it. Her sharp grey eyes prove to be a noticeable feature with their heavily contrasting hues and saturation of gray grasping the faint ice blue swirling within her irises. Russia has pale skin with old scars maiming her in various locations on her body. When not wearing formal clothing, military outfits, or whatever her siblings put on her, Russia wears a distinct set of casual clothing. She normally wears a lavish white fur coat that shrouds her body which is made from mink. A pair of light grey valenki adorn her feet while two black felt gloves cover her hands. She has a plain brown pants with a white undershirt to keep her warm if the case that her coat fails her. A protracted flora patterned scarf that is far too long for Russia to wear without wrapping around herself several times latches onto her neck and dangles from her sides. No matter what Russia is wearing, she'll always find a way to include this scarf into her outfit. She highly values said scarf as it was a gift from one of her siblings and she'll only take it off if she absolutely has it. Although she rarely allows anyone to see it, Russia has a brand on her left shoulder. It is the Soviet Union symbol which was branded onto her as a reminder of what she once was.

Personality: Russia, formerly known as Mother Russia, is probably the most terrifying and one of the most mentally ill countries out there. At first glance, she may appear to be rather childish with her tendency to misinterpret a threat as something gentle and her generally polite nature towards others. However, once interacted with, one can realize that Russia is not sweet and innocent and rather the complete opposite. Along with her childlike behavior, Russia is cruel beyond any limitations. She will not hesitate to take action for the most minor of offenses and is not above torture. Her eerie youthful nature can prove to be ominous when she is giving sinister threats and can result into being downright horrifying in the more serious situations, however, despite being cruel, Russia is completely unaware of how her intentions harm others. She is far to mentally unstable to realize just how much harm she causes others. Russia is blunt and takes every word spoken seriously. She tends to be curt with strangers and only really lets herself unwind with those she truly trusts. With allies, Russia can be more than a creepy country who most people either fear or dislike. She will actively try to be helpful and will go along with any antics her allies participate in. Oddly enough, Russia can even become kind and friendly to allies she has a strong bond with. She'll, most likely, help when she is asked to and respect them for who they are. One of Russia's more interesting and unexpected traits is her maternal complex which is one of the factors leading her to gain the title "Mother Russia". Russia, in her spare time, can be found playing and teaching the children of her country. Being like a big child herself, Russia knows how to treat children and is willing to go out of her way to please both the children of her own country and those of others. She is quite protective of the children of her country and can easily slip into a sour mood when they are threatened. Though her loyalty to allies may be within question, her adherence to her siblings, Ukraine and Belarus, is without a doubt. She will not tolerate any insults thrown at her siblings and will fiercely defend them both verbally and physically.

Weaknesses:

- After World War II, Russia's power began to falter. She is, without a doubt, still a superpower, but she is not as powerful as she used to be. Countries who would not be use to be able to beat Russia in a fight may not have a chance against her.

- Russia is perhaps the most mentally unstable country in the world. She is traumatized beyond repair and her mind is too warped to be fixed. Her brain is mentally damaged and can lead to her making poor calls on that fact. Enemies can exploit Russia's mental state and allies may be forced to direct her in some cases.

- The cruel tactics Russia uses on her foes does not make her very likable. The ominous aura that Russia has about her, her immunity to black magic and her generally disturbing personality does not help in this matter. Most countries either dislike or fear Russia to some extent. Very few are neutral with her and even less like her, let alone love.

- Although great when combating in the snow, Russia is not so great in hot weather. She cannot handle places that are too humid, dry, or hot for her tastes. She'll be too busy sweating to battle someone who is use to the warm weather.

Strengths:

- Russia is a superpower. With a large and imposing army, nuclear power, weapons of mass destruction, large population, great quantities of natural resources (especially oil and fossil fuels) and great influence over the world, Russia a force to be reckoned with. Though not as strong as she use to be, Russia is one of the strongest countries in the world.

- Living in one of the harshest environments the planet has to offer has made it so Russia can easily maneuver through harsh winters. She has adapted to colder environments and can easily ward off opponents who dare to attack her in the winter.

Likes: Vodka, warmth, being respected, her siblings, the Baltic states, India, children, friendship, exploring, her subordinates, being in charge, government, games, physical contact, bears

Dislikes: Cold, being treated as a subordinate, clothing showing any skin, hearing others insult her siblings, being reminded of the Ukraine "incident", being without her scarf, being alone, Mongol Empire

Other: "Ja?"

Edited by Doctortear

Yes! Parallel nations! Woot!

Also, doesn't Hong Kong technically count as a city?

Here are my cities!

Copenhagen (Denmark) is extremely tall for a city, towering at 6,5 - almost a full foot taller than his country. However, he is a thin beanpole and possesses next to no muscular strength. He reflects the beauty of his city with his face instead. Deep navy blue eyes, a strong jawline, and a straight nose make up his face, along with thin lips. High cheekbones accompany his high hair - it is styled up into gentle spikes that defy gravity itself. He is a smart dresser, usually clothed in a button-up shirt and smart pants with leather shoes. He is quite youthful looking, usually gauged to be about 19.

Copenhagen is boisterous, loud, obnoxious and loves to flirt with the ladies. His laugh is rivalled by no other - loud and hearty, there is no doubt that there is Viking blood in him. He loves to drink beer and party, and also poke fun at people all the time. He has slept around quite often in the past, but he doesn't care what people think of this as it is more risky for one to give his heart to a human. Copenhagen is not eternally happy (although he is most of the time) - certain events can lead him to becoming a pathetic miserable mess for weeks. This has happened before with women he loved who did not love him back in the end. Copenhagen really does possess a heart of gold underneath everything - it just doesn't show very often.

Odense (Denmark) looks about 50 in age. His face is lined and his wavy grey-streaked blond hair is cut just below his ears. He stands at 5,9" which is quite a difference from his brother city Copenhagen. His eyes are pale blue-grey. He dresses as if from a past era, with a waistcoat and jacket over a button-up shirt and smart pants, along with a necktie. These are all in varying shades of brown. He does not walk - he strolls as if in a dream, constantly thinking of new ideas to jot down in his old leather notebook with his fountain pen. Odense was the birthplace of Hans Christian Anderson, and he has taken traits from the man.

Odense enjoys writing fairytales to tell to young cities and nations, and is very patient and even-tempered. He is often overlooked, but many a troubled young city has come to him for calm words. He is extremely well-read and is happy being alone or with a small group of people. Most of his time is spent dreaming, writing or reading.

Paris is fabulous. She stands at 5,10" with long legs that always end in stilettos. Never seen without a Chanel handbag and diamonds around her neck, she draws attention to herself, just like her city. Her straight (bleached) blonde hair is cut to her bust, and she always has a perfect fake tan. Large glasses usually tend to be perched on her nose. She seems to be about 23 years old.

Paris is also shallow. Just like her city, she is beautiful on the outside, but below that she is ugly. She turns down anyone not good-looking enough in her rather high standards and looks down on any poor country or city not as fashionable as she is. She is rude and nasty, but can turn on the false charm in a moment if need be. A master at operating in social circles, she knows how to deal with people above her very well. She is the essential stereotype of a snobbish Parisian.

Are they in the anime, pudding? (I've only just started watching past episode 5).

That should be fine, ND. To keep it fair, though, they need to meet the standards of a city - they can't be any stronger than the average city. Perhaps measure their strength up to the largest city in their area?

Accepted, Doctortear! biggrin.gif

Yeah, they are a city, but HK is a bit of a strange one. They're more of a country in other ways, I think. I believe that they show as a country in the anime...

Do we have to make the cities of our own countries or can we make cities of other people's countries, too?

While I don't care for the show... the rp idea does really intrigue me and I can't resist

Username: Marcus Pheonix

Country Name: Australia

Human Name: Danial "Dazza" Jones

Birthday: Jan 1, 1901

Appearance: 6'2 with slightly tanned skin and blonde hair. He is also quite well built and covered with hair on his arms, legs and chest but not to excessive amounts. Otherwise refer to this image

Personality: Young and rebellious he takes pride in his seclusion and likes to go out adventuring into other lands. A soft side to all nature he often ends up in dangerous situations without realising the repercussions. However, his almost childish nature can often get him into strife with others and he has a habit of overlooking those who are lesser than him. However, he is ultimately a kind person who just wants to be friends with everyone and enjoy a cold beer with them.

Weaknesses:

- He can easily be pushed into doing work for England, China and America

- He is unknown of his own physical limits and frequently gets himself into dangerous situations

- The flattest continent and made up of 80% desert he can't handle traversing mountains and cold temperatures

Strengths:

- Central ally to both America and China

- He can easily withstand most injuries due to the highly defensive location

Likes: Animals, people, adventure, the beach, sports, alcohol, parties, New Zealand

Dislikes: Antagonistic behaviour, animal cruelty, cold weather, guns

Other: Considers himself the Son of England and France, though estranged, and can take in a lot of alcohol before getting drunk "G'day mate!"

Now I'm tempted to make a form for New Zealand... but I'm not good at RP'ing two people and female characters.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Hooray, and is the pool really made of punch? And is there icing on the floor?

I shall post soon... after these important questions have been answered.

Yes and the pinatas are filled with cupcakes.

No, they aren't in the anime. They came about from Icelandic lore involving Hekla (A volcano) being the gateway to Hell according to many European beliefs.