Chicogal

Hetalia - ROC, OOC

In the RP, Prussia got injured by Spain because he's weaker now and she's still a country. He went outside to ditch the party and go get pain killers but America stopped him to try to talk to him. After a short confrontation, he ended up running off while America shot a few warning shots. France exited at this point and started to chase down Prussia.

At this point, England tried to warn America from interacting with Prussia but ended up just leaving and retracting any future advice. She went inside to stand next to Iceland while a few others went outside, having been called out by the gun shots to find Prussia missing and America laying on a raft in the pool.

A while away, Prussia stopped and France caught up to him easily and they're now going to a place to get drunk.

Back in the house, Spain employed Russia to help her find Vatican city. Russia found him and they're currently talking.

That's all I know.

I was just wondering, for future interaction. Shadow and I are sort of planning Germany and Denmark, so~

Let's be real: we ship it. Actually, I could totally see a ship between America and Prussia. Like...a love/hate ship. The kind of relationship where they angrily make out with each other. That'd be funny.

Prussia just angrily makes out with everyone. He can't kiss somebody without looking super pissed off.

Unless Prussia's kissing Spain, but then he'd hurt himself in the process of bending that low, so he'd probably look super hurt.

Actually, everyone except for Portugal would hurt themselves in trying to bend that low to get to Spain for the most part.

...wait, we're actually coming up with ships now?

I ship GermanyxDenmark so. hard.

I don't know who I would ship for France... maybe FrancexEveryone...

All of my characters have little to no ships. I mean, England is a grump, Prussia is too awesome and Iceland... Is just Iceland. I don't even know what he'd do except flouder around trying to figure out how to romance.

My characters don't really have ships yet either... although Spain did have the Armada. Maybe she can build replicas and reenact her takeover of England, only this time succeed into getting to England instead of facing the weather demons.

Therefore, SpainxArmada is legit.

Jk, they don't have ships of any kind.

You confused me for a bit, ND. Then I realised. xd.png So... Punny. In that case, Viking!DenmarkxLongboats?

Then, can SpainXArmada and Viking!DenmarkxLongboats both invade England together?

Uhh... IDK. Sure? xd.png

We could have an Arc where everyone reverts to a time period which was significant to them. Denmark could go Viking, Spanish could be Armada-ish, and they could join up with invading. tongue.gif

That'd be so funny, actually. Germany would probably revert back to WWII and America would go back to her native times. It'd be awesome.

Can we all invade England still? Because a lot of people tried to invade England. What's in England that made even the Romans invade?

If this happens, Italy would most likely revert back to Roman times, probably.

Hrm. Shad, didn't America have the same idea, except for a dress up party?

Cause she could host the party, but they all turn into these versions as they walk through the door or whatever. Then we skip a few days and they're all getting into trouble.

I can see Germany trying to attack Denmark like he did in WW2. He may be discouraged by her beeg axe and fearsome plaits. xd.png

Edit: The Vikings invaded England! I think it was in the North.

Edited by Chicogal

Guys, I would like to start the Stranded!Arc after the party interaction has ended. Would that be alright, pudding? We could make it that they appear there the morning after the party. Usually I would skip a bit, but I just want to keep it such that Prussia's plan would work properly. smile.gif

England's got to be a pirate. It's just got to be done. She could take people hostage and get in fights in the pool by hoarding all the rafts and floated, claiming they're her ships.

Iceland would be a Viking too.

What if Prussia went back to being the Teutonic Knights? It would be a shame if they all forgot afterwards because that would have such a terrible aftermath with him not wanting to stop being the Teutonic Knights.

That works for me. Prussia's going to be an ass for a while so it might be a bit before he reveals he's still alive. I might wait until we have two arcs to actually have him pop back up and be like 'Haha, not dead!'

Aww, poor America just wants a friend uwu

She's a drama queen because she can be. Unlike everybody else, she's not fully mature and gets her feelings hurt pretty easily.

And the next arc can start whenever. I'm excited for all the arcs to start because they all sound fun