Chicogal

Hetalia - ROC, OOC

THAT'S IT I CAN'T WAIT

User name: shadow_claw

Country Name: Scotland

Human Name: Aleck Smith

Birthday: [When they declared independence or have appeared in history]

Appearance: Link

Personality: Big brother of England, Aleck is a rough-and-tumble sort of man. He is short-tempered, snarky, and impatient. Usually, he's loud and hard to understand. Scotland liked to tease people, but usually doesn't take it pretty far.

Weaknesses: Sunburns easily, hates the heat, easy to upset, impatient

Strengths: is generally hardy and tough-skinned when it comes to physical actions (fighting, whatever)

Likes: food, beer, music, fist fights, wrestling, the rain, the cold

Dislikes: Also England, hot weather, dry climates

Other: "jus' shove off already!"

Having problems finding a unification, will edit later.

Edited by shadow_claw

shadow, there's just a problem - you need to speak with pudding about having Scotland. Cause she created England thinking that she would represent the whole of the UK (or something like that). Mind PMing her and having a chat?

Yeah, sure. It was just an open nation so I didn't realize. Maybe you should mark some of the nations you have listed.

Oh censorkip.gif, I meant to do that the other day but forgot. Dx I'm really sorry!!!

Edited by Chicogal

I think it's alright as long as England maintains the status of UK as well. So he's still be his own country but England represents herself as well as the union. So Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales are a bit like States (Only stronger) at the time.

Good to go then, shad - just need a birthdate. Even just the rough year when Scotland was first mentioned is fine. That's what I did for Denmark. smile.gif

I have a feeling South Korea and Italy are going to starve to death. Or eat poisonous plants. Or get eaten by sharks.

ill make a post tommorow i promise, i've been very sick so i haven't been online too much

I'm also here, just extremely lazy and procrastinating on typing anything. I'll see if I can get something up tonight.

Okay, I'm having to take out those who are inactive. shadow claw is being taken out. She hasn't posted for ages, and hasn't replied to my PM.

Who else hasn't posted for a long time?

Those who have been left in limbo due to inactive posters can be paired up with others once this is sorted. tongue.gif

I'm sad. Where did everyone go?

I think you did too. I was waiting to see if I could post more than one character, but if that isn't going to happen, then I will post... I suppose...

Sorry if I'm not on as much this week. I'be gone off to college and it's pretty hard on me.

Ok um. It seems we have just 4 active members. That's ok.

Shall we just skip out of the Arc?

I think that would be best...that way us lurking folks can be less lurking about because we have nothing much to do.

Ah, God, sorry for not posting. I've been distracted lately and I have no idea what to post next. Skipping to the next arc would be find by me. >.<

Sorry for suddenly going off, but, as I've said in my sig, I might be inactive quite a while. I'm going back to China tomorrow, too. I'll get a post in today though, I promise!