Chicogal

Hetalia - The Rains of Castamere

Japan's stance became rigid as China's gaze bore a hole in his skull. He hadn't expected her to catch sight of him so soon. Could she still be mad about that hole katana business? It had been over two thousand years.

With his hands at his sides, he gave the other a short stiff bow before he met her burning sight for an instant. His eyes flickered down, focusing on her neckline as he shook his head slightly, responding in her language in order to avoid confrontation. It was a party, not a war zone after all.

"Not particularly. How are you, China? I haven't seen you since our meetings concerning the treaties."

"Yup! I did. Isn't it awesome?" South Korea chirped happily in response to Greece. He had put a lot of work into this party and he was glad everyone seemed to just be hanging out and having fun. Everyone had been so tense recently, so serious, that he was starting to feel irritated. The doorbell suddenly rang again and South Korea quickly opened the door, having stood guard there as guests slowly trickled in, occasionally going to mingle. Most of the guests were in the backyard, but there were also a lot inside the house. "Hong Kong! Hello, never thought you'd agree to come!"

Hong Kong blinked, looking around. "Why not?"

"Weeeeellll..." South Korea drawled, "your expression is always so deadpan and you usually don't come to parties."

"I'm here because China's here. It's been a while since I've visited her or even seen her." He then took a proper look around. "Your party is very colorful. But it looks like a five-year old's birthday party." Hong Kong then blinked again, his expression never changing, but seeming to realize what he said could be offensive. "No offense."

"Nooone taken! But... Of course it's very colorful, I'm a very creative person!" Korea said cheerfully, grinning at Hong Kong. "Enjoy the party!"

Hong Kong nodded and stepped inside, scanning the room for China. He walked over after spotting China talking with Japan. "Dà lù! Rì ben! Nì mèn dōu zài liáo xiē shen me nā?" He eyed Japan with suspicion, although it was well hidden. What was Japan doing, talking to China? After the tensions about the Nanking massacre they hadn't had very good relations at all. Then again, he hadn't called China by her actual country name ever since the tensions rose between his people and the mainlanders. Although, it wasn't as bad as it was with Japan and China. For a while, the mainlanders had been trashing anything of Japanese origin before it died down.

((Translation of the Chinese above - Mainland! Japan! What are you talking about?))

Denmark, having grown curious, decided to go over and have a look at the stage that was set up. It seemed to be a place to dance. Hm. The problem with her plan was the fact that the grass was covered in rather slippery icing. She stepped over carefully, taking care to make sure her footing was secure before moving on. Finally, she made it over, and breathed a sigh of relief when she managed to reach the other side. Phew.

A tall man with fabulous chestnut hair knocked primly on the door. He was dressed in skinny jeans and a jacket and tie, and carried it off in quite the sexy manner. He had that effect on most of his designer clothing. It had been a long way to travel from France, but he was sure it would be worth it. Perhaps he would even find some romance tonight... who knew? He had his usual rose tucked behind an ear. Maybe a lucky lady would get it tonight. Maybe he would just give it to England to annoy her.

South Korea, his keen ears having heard the knock, quickly opened the door. "Peulangseu! You came! And I thought I wasn't going to have your company tonight!" He said cheerfully as a greeting. "Come inside! Your presence will surely change this party!" He stepped aside to let the taller man through. Canada, who had wandered back indoors, saw France and smiled. She walked over to her former caretaker, one of the few people who noticed and recognized her without her (rather violent) prompting.

"Bonjour, France," she greeted quietly, having made her way over with a smile. "I was wondering when you were going to come."

"Eh, why are you greeting peulangseu so warmly... Er... What part of America are you?" South Korea asked Canada, looking confused.

Canada's eye twitched and she stomped on South Korea's foot. "I'm Canada!" She hissed quietly. South Korea gave a small yelp and pouted.

((Peulangseu - 'France' in Korean

Bonjour - 'Hello' in French))

France sauntered inside, leaning in to his host to place a kiss on each of his cheeks. "Why, thank you," he said with a nod. "I am seemply fashionably late, non?" He smirked and winked at South Korea, before turning his attention to the one speaking the most eloquent languahe of all. It was his former territory, Canada. "Bonjour, ma amie!" he exclaimed cheerfully. She was quick to become violent, but he just laughed throatily and took her in his arms. "Ça va?" he purred, before kissing both of her cheeks. He slid his hands down to her wrists, gently swinging them. He was naturally flirtatious, and was even moreso around someone he knew so well.

((I haven't done French for two years, so excuse how abominable it can get. ohmy.gif

Ça va - how are you?))

Edited by Chicogal

South Korea just grinned in response to France's actions and words and pranced off to talk with someone else. This party really was quite a success. Well, apart from the part where his foot was stomped on by that American... French? ... Nation. What was her name again? Oh, right! Canada.

Canada fidgeted uncomfortably at France's antics. Years of having him as a caretaker wasn't even enough to get used to his romanticism. Luckily, France was also one of the few countries she felt bold around without the need to get angry first. "Bien," she answered his question, blushing just slightly at the close contact, "et vous?" She brought her hands up and gently pushed away from the Frenchman so that he was no longer intruding on her personal space.

((Don't worry, I haven't done French in five years. I don't know much about that language anymore... I'm only fluent in Chinese and English and use Google translate for everything else...

Bien, et vous? - 'Good, and you?' In French))

The white-haired country wheezed slightly as he wave smoke away from his face. Germany had received an invitation to some party at South Korea's house and while Prussia had managed to steal enough of a glance to get the impression it would be a large party, he wasn't sure if he had been invited himself. He hadn't received a invitation or anything of that nature and it wasn't like he even wanted to go to a crummy party anyway. He just wanted to meet up with Spain and France and maybe mess around for a bit. Unfortunately, he hadn't gotten enough of a glance at the invitation to get the entire address down so… he had no idea where he was going. He hadn't seen any other recognizable nations around so he had decided to take refuge against a wall. It probably wasn't a good time to start trying to smoke but he always saw France smoking and he was a little interested as to what it was like. Plus, a lot of Germans smoked and they seemed to enjoy it well enough.

But, as it turned out, he hated it. "Herrgottdonnerwetter!" He yelled, coughing loudly as he held the cigarette away from his face. How did people even stand those things? He waved the death stick about before dropping it to the ground and stomping it out beneath his foot before rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. He felt like he was crying, or at least his eyes were watering terribly. His antics apparently caught some attention as a bottle of water was waved about in front of his face.

"Are you alright?"

Prussia scowled at his weakness and quickly swallowed hard, forcing himself as best he could to stop coughing for at least a second. This caused his eyes to water quite horribly. "Yup," He replied, straightening upright to look at the man holding a water bottle out to him.

"Ah, wait a moment!" the man declared, putting his bottle away. "You're that nation that always is around France and Spain!" He smiled as he adjusted his bag then held out a hand in greeting. "I am Iceland. Did you get lost on the way to South Korea's party too?"

"I'm not… " Prussia started to say before mentally kicking himself. "I mean, yeah!" He replied with a smile. "I left my invitation with mein bruder and I forgot the address." He could use this man to get him to France and Spain and hang out with his friends for a while. That was what he really wanted to do.

"Well, that's fine," Iceland replied as he gestured Prussia after him. "You can just follow me there."

"Je est bien," France replied smoothly. He pouted when he was pushed away, but didn't comment. He let his grip slip loosely off her wrists and put his hands on his hips. He shifted his height, posing in his usually moody manner. "So. Where is zhe party?" he wondered, glancing down at her before swaggering through to the kitchen and then the backyard. Aha! Here was the party! Music was blaring out of the speakers, speaking in tongues that he did not understand. French rap was much hetter. But this had a good beat. He bopped his head as he poured himself some alcohol.

((Spain can sneak up on him if she so wishes. tongue.gif))

China took note of Hong Kong's arrival. She turned her gaze back to Japan and spoke "I have been fine, things are going good for me. How have they been for you?" She asked him. Her tone softened up towards Japan, she had no ill will at the moment, at least no active hostility. She looked back at Hong Kong "nothing major. Just catching up"

Macau hurried down the stairs, clad in her swimsuit. She was sqeeing in excitement, happy as can be. Suddenly a loud squee enveloped the room, easily drowning out the music for a split second before she dive bombed into Hong Kong, wrapping him up in a tight hug and babbling happily in cantonese at him.

"Hey!" Spain flailed her arms about her head as Portugal ruffled her short cropped hair, causing it to stick up all over the place. She muttered some very well chosen curses in her native tongue as she ran her fingers through her dark hair, trying to get the strands to behave, with little success. "I worked for hours on this hair," she grumbled, her cheeks puffing out in a pout. In truth she just wet it and ran a brush through it, which took about thirty seconds, but Portugal didn't need to know that. Anything to make him think he succeeded in destroying hours of her work, she would do it. Although she knew he probably doubted everything that came out of her mouth that went past the hour mark.

Spain was going to say something sassy to Portugal, perhaps threaten to put something down his pants, but she was distracted by an all too familiar voice. The short woman honed in on the flamboyantly fabulous France strutting his fine stuff out to the backdoor. What a fancy little snot that she hadn't seen in some time (a week was considered a long time, no?).

"I'll chat later," she said, waving at Portugal before slipping out out of the house and into the backyard full of the strangest things she had ever seen but she paid no mind, as Spain was on the prowl.

She had spotted her target, the man's back facing her. Silently she crept forward, slowly gaining speed before she launched herself upward, wrapping her arms around France's neck. "FRANCE!" she shouted in his ear, her legs wrapping around his waist to keep herself from falling back to the boring ground again. "Payback for Zaragoza!" She still remembered that, because she had sat down in the middle of the street laughing her head off. After all, who would've thought that France of all people with march an army over and attack her? It had been the longest, bloodiest siege she could remember, but her memory on wars with France were never readily remembered most of the time. Besides, the Peninsular War sucked, fighting with France who had been an ally before he played turncoat sucked, and having to force to ally with England of all people sucked. The only thing she learned out of that entire thing was that Napoleon was a complete butthead.

She grinned at the Frenchman who she trapped with her arms. There were no hard feelings now. What had passed was past, and now was booze and friends and more booze.

((Yeah, the French actually came in and invaded Spain because of something to do with Portugal or something. The French actually won a few (actually quite a few) battles, but the Spanish don't go down easily (or that England in the end decided to play nice and help because the Spanish didn't like Napoleon, but we're not going to get into that, Spain doesn't want to be in a bad mood).))

Canada gave France a little wave as he left, sighing a little. She was happy to see France again, but parties really weren't her thing. Maybe she should go see England? After all, England was also her former caretaker, like France, although she and England weren't as close as she and France were. After all, England had always preferred America to her and, with America, Canada didn't get as much attention from England. Sometimes, England tended to mistake her for America or part of America, too. Maybe she should go talk with America? She looked around. America wasn't here, it seemed...

Hong Kong nodded at China and Japan. Usually, he wasn't one to start or join conversations, but for his sort of siblings, he felt a little more comfortable with being un-passive. He tensed as he was suddenly assaulted by a blur and squee-ing as well as an onslaught of Cantonese that he couldn't even keep up with. However, he didn't have to look to guess who it was. "Hello to you, too, Macau," he said in Cantonese, blinking rapidly,but his expression never changing.

{{This is 2045, is it not? Are we ignoring current treaties made between the countries?}}

Hong Kong's arrival seemed to send a shiver up along Japan's spine though he showed no sign of it. With lips pursed, he dipped his head to the approaching country in a silent greeting before he replied the his previous conversation with.

"I am pleased to hear, China. Things are well with me as well. I've been dealing with America lately. That's quite the challenge. I hear you've been talking to them as well? How's that working out?"

Once China explained what they were up to, Japan's lips parted to bid the suspicious country greetings as was the polite thing to do.

"Hello, Hong Kong. I trust you've been well?"

((Current treaties? You mean the currently existing ones in 2014 or...?))

Hong Kong silently listened to the conversation as he sat on the sidelines, not minding the fact that he wasn't being included. He startled slightly when Japan spoke to him, but his expression was as stoic as ever. "Yes..." Hong Kong replied to Japan. He was rather neutral in everything here, but he did support China. After all, he was, technically, a part of China. He had to admit, with all this tension, war was something that was an elephant in the room and Japan would make a great ally. However, he couldn't help but be a little over-protective of China and thus suspicious of Japan. "I have been well. You?" The reply was more automatic than anything; he didn't actively try to continue conversations unless it was just formalities. By the way, when would Macau let him up? He didn't even know what she was saying...

Edited by SoiledLove

"AYEEEE!" France shrieked as someone sort of attacked him. The person in question was Spain, no question about it. The small stature and accent gave it all away. But she had given him a right fright, and now punch had slopped over the table. Damn it...But he just shook his head and rubbed the ankles in front of his stomach. He rolled his eyes at the reference - he had been a different person back then. Although he still thought of himself as powerful. "Bon soir, ma petite conquistador," he greeted her, hands raising to hold onto her clasped ones. "Why don't you get down so zhat I can give you a proper greeting?"

((It's up to you guys if there are new allies/enemies for your country. Just please discuss it with the person RPing the other country if you want something different from the relationships at the moment.))

Edited by Chicogal

"He is, troublesome to say the least," China replied to Japan, her small smile almost instantly twisting into a frown at the sound of America's name. "One should teach him how to save his money, though as long as he's buying from me and not taking my money I am fine". China had to admit, dealing with America in the economic spectra was hilariously easy. China knew that they would never move beyond begrudging neutrality, they had too much time, money, and citizens invested in each other's countries. Still, it was always fun to scare America with a threat of looming economic collapse should she get in a bad mood, though he usual reacted by pointing a finger at some cruel, horrible activity that China was doing to her citizens. "They should also teach him to keep out of business that does not concern him,"

China then noticed Macau clinging to Hong Kong, jabbering and giggling. "Macau!" she retorted, catching the younger nation off guard. "If you want to speak to Hong Kong, then speak distinctly and clear. Also, if you wish to hug him, be sure to dress yourself more." Macau looked down to realized she was still dressed in her swimming outfit, a little two piece outfit.Her sister, Brazil, gave it to her.

"Oh, sorry Hong Kong, Sorry Mainland!" Macau said, letting go of Hong Kong and smiling. "I was actually going swimming! I just got distracted and happy to see Hong Kong"

Portugal had noticed Macau speaking and smiled before walking up to the group, which annoyed China. Typical Portugal, showing up and intruding on a conversation he has no buisness being a part of.

"Just like her father," Portugal spoke. "Can't stay away from swimming and sailing"

Spain grinned, although France couldn't see it, as he was too busy screaming in fright. He calmed down though, but not before slopping punch all over the table. Too bad it didn't get on him though. That would have to be corrected. Nothing went better than France and getting his clothes dirty. No, wait, he hated getting his clothes dirty.

She puffed her cheeks out and pouted when France reached up and grabbed her arms that were around his neck. He wanted her to get down. "But I like feeling tall," she whined, resting her chin on his shoulders as she huffed against his ear. "It's not everyday I can pretend to be a giant diva." Still she grudgingly unwrapped her legs from around his waist, dramatically lowering herself back to earth as if she was trying to resist gravity as long as possible.

Once she made a landing, she removed herself from France, stepping back a little, only so she could open her arms wide. "Now get down here and give me a proper French greeting. No tongue." Not like he would dare attempt to do anything silly as that- he knew she would gladly castrate him, pickle the bits, and ship it to him for Christmas. "And when is Prussia getting here? I need to jump him too!" It wasn't a question of if Prussia was coming, but rather when he would show up, most likely uninvited. It was a shame no one really thought of him as a country anymore, and therefore wasn't really let into all the cool (and boring) nation-y things. At least Spain and France got his back for sure.

Hong Kong let out a silent sigh of relief as Macau let go and stood up, brushing himself off. "Apology accepted, Macau. There was no harm done. And I am... Happy to see you, too, I suppose," Hong Kong said after some consideration. He watched as Portugal joined in and suddenly, he had the urge to see if England were here. She had been his caretaker for a century after all, although he was pretty sure that neither he or England felt anything more than a lingering affection towards each other. Plus, England's food didn't taste very good, though Hong Kong enjoyed her tea. He had often gone out to buy brownie batter and baked brownies for himself while under her care. Ah, England was here. He looked back to the group of Asian countries, satisfied by just making sure if her presence.

France waited while Spain clambered down off him. He turned around to face her again, usual smirk wiggling its way onto his lips. Ah, his friend, she was small. That was nothing new, though. He bent down to take the one-foot-shorter-than-him woman by the shoulders and pressed a kiss to each of her cheeks. Then he pecked her once on the lips for good measure. He adored physical contact. It was good for his soul or something. "Was zhat French enough for you? I hope it made up for our time apart," he commented, straightening. He fiddled in a pocket and produced a cigarette that he stuck in his mouth. Then he began to rifle in his other pocket for a lighter. "I zhink zhat he will come... He loves parties..."

((Put an important notice up in the OOC.. Please read and comment on it!))

One sniff of the punch was all England needed to back off from that forever. Honestly, she had expected a bit more from South Korea. The icing or frosting on the ground was not pleasant and would probably smell after a few hours. The pool looked like it didn't pass any healed and safety codes. And everything reeked of alcohol. While England didn't care about drinking by herself or even in a bar setting, she didn't trust whatever cocktail South Korea had mixed up. Sure she probably wouldn't die from whatever it was but it would be very unprofessional to pass out drunk at a party.

She bent down and lifted her skirt slightly, revealing a flask that was tucked into the garter belt on her left side. It only took a second for her to remove it and lower her skirt back down, brushing the material back into place. Resigning herself to a corner, she unscrewed the top of the flask and silently took a swig from it. Two hours was an acceptable time to stay at this place before leaving, right? Maybe she should give it a bit more time just in case. When was the party even due to end? She had hardly arrived and she was already done.

There was a knock at the door, followed almost immediately by Prussia dramatically kicking the door open. They had already arrived, after all. He wasn't going to wait outside for the door to be opened when he could hear and smell a party. Of course, this action was not at all understood or appreciated by Iceland, who held his hands in front of his mouth. Property damage was not appreciated! "Don't do that!" he barked with gusto that surprised the white-haired nation. Prussia stopped as he started to step inside and glanced back at the Nordic country in confusion.

"Why?" He asked, gesturing to the door. "I didn't break it. So chill." He waved his hand dismissively as Iceland shook his head.

"No, no," Iceland replied, stepping forward after him. "You should respect people's property, not kick down their doors. Be nice and peaceful, not rash and rude." Prussia gave the other nation a look then rolled his eyes and slowly walked back over.

"Hey, pillaging is in my nature. Kicking a few doors open is nothing compared to what I used to do. I'm glad you showed me how to get here but I don't need you pissing about something harmless like that."

South Korea heard the knocking (kicking) and was onto his new guests like a bloodhound. "You two arrived!" He cheered joyously, glomping Prussia randomly in his excitement. He shoved two glasses of champagne into Prussia's and Iceland's arms, "I knew you'd come without an invitation!" He added, also holding a glass of champagne. He clinked their glasses together. "Drink up!" He then abruptly narrowed his eyes, expression fierce, his playfulness completely gone, in its place an aura that would've fitted Russia better, "Or else..." His smile returned with gusto and the threatening aura dissipated as if it were never there. "I'm always right! Hah! Take that North! I win the bet!" He then drained the glass of champagne and looked at Prussia and Iceland expectantly. It was a well known secret that South Korea loved his traditions like no other and refusing a drink was a no-no in his book.

Denmark had grown bored of standing over by the dance floor when it seemed that no-one was going to dance too. Hrm. So she decided to make her way back over the icing. She wobbled precariously at one point, but then she was back on safe land. Phew. "Hej, England," she greeted her fellow country with a smile as she went to the punch and filled up her glass again. She had seen the flask - perhaps she did not like fruity alcohol. The Dane didn't really mind, so long as it gave her a buzz. "This amount of unhealthy food is unusual to find in my country," she said by way of small talk. She ate a chocolate and was rewarded by a lovely burst of strawberry flavour. Her favourite, just like the scent that wove about her.

Australia looked up at the sign and then back down at the invite. Great! He was in the right street. He hurried down the road, shivering slightly. Apart from his usual khaki clothes all he had on was a scarf to keep out the cold. He sighed as South Korea's house came into view. He hurried towards the door and paused in amusement, it looked like someone had kicked it open. He hurried through casually sliding across the frosting covered floor and made his way out to the backyard where the others were milling.

His grin grew wider as he saw those gathered, Spain, China, England, France, Canada. It had been a while since he'd seen them. He then saw South Korea, enjoying a drink with Iceland and... wait who was that? Shrugging Australia walked over and held casually dropped the large esky next to the trio.

"G'day South! Iceland, nice party! Never been one for punch though, too fruity! Though'd I'd bring a little gift along," He said enthusiastically.

He kicked the lid off the esky and reached into the ice and pulled out a bottle of rum. Cracking the lid off he took a large swig and grinned.

He then tilted his head at the third person, "Sorry have we met? Nice to meet ya though, names Aus-trailia! Enjoy the grog!" He finished off the bottle and casually hurled it into a bin then pulled out a can of beer. He took a generous swig but decided that he'd savour this one, his gaze then swiveled around and his eyes widened in surprise. Over in the corner was England! Waving goodbye to South and the others he moved over to her, looked like Denmark was with her.

"Howdy mum! As party-lovin' as ever I see! Good to see you Denny" Australia said, then took another generous swig of his can.

((An Esky is a cooler))

Denmark turned her head over her shoulder to see who it was. Although everything made sense when she matched the face to the voice. It was Australia, she thought. She didn't really know him all that well. Which was why she was a little bit put off by his casual use of her nickname. Her nose twitched as she glanced down at her punch and then looked back up. "Hej, Australia," she greeted him carefully

Parties weren't exactly something Russia was use to. She didn't get invited to many of them and the ones she did manage to get into were almost always a world gathering or a holiday festival. Russia wasn't sure if the countries willingly invited her or if their bosses commanded them to. Either way, it didn't matter. Russia had found a invitation to this party from South Korea. Since her boss had made her skip the last few gatherings she was suppose to attend, Russia guessed that she would not be attending this one as well. However, surprisingly, the president told her to go ahead and, "mingle with the others". The party would be Russia's first contact with the other countries since the Ukraine incident. Her siblings and closest allies had already spoken and seen Russia after the incident, but the other countries where in the dark about her whereabouts. How the others would react was unknown to Russia, but she could make a good assumption as to what her boss wanted their reaction to be. This was, after all, a gig to let the other countries know what position Russia was in now.

After the end of the Cold War in 1985, Russia's boss had her conceal herself from most of the world and not go out and interact with others publicly. It was around this time when the people of other countries began to think of Russian woman as being dead drop gorgeous. The idea of Russian women being all old hags who were gruff and willing to beat you over the head with a skillet was dying and Russia's boss had a plan. For centuries, Russia had made herself look as masculine as possible for the men of her country had a hard time following orders from a woman. Now, it was the complete opposite. The men would not listen to an unattractive woman but would gladly follow the call of an attractive youthful lady who could handle a gun. Over the past few decades, the president had begun to make Russia "pretty". He made her grow her hair out, got her to wear makeup, forced her to put on good clothing that showed skin and expensive shoes, and just generally made her look like what he called, "luxuriously elegant". Russia hated it with a burning zest.

It appeared as though South Korea's citizens did not recognize who Russia. Several males, and a few females, had attempted to speak to Russia in Korean. When she responded in kind, they paused momentarily, realized who they were speaking with, froze in place, and then either walked away slowly and ran off screaming. The possibility that some of the Koreans had not actually recognized her but just felt the foreboding atmosphere around her occurred to Russia, but she made little effort to explore the hypothesis. It did not take long for Russia to find her designated location. She had been wandering around aimlessly for twenty minutes or so when she heard someone quite loudly and profoundly kick open a door. The sudden noise, followed by someone angrily, but also worriedly, growling, "Don't do that!" A quick glance in the direction of the noise told Russia she was exactly where she needed to be.

Two familiar faces, one being very familiar, passed through the doorway and into the house. As Russia began to approach the house, another figure hurried to the door, stopped, and then entered. Was that... Australia? Russia was pretty sure it was the robust country, but she wasn't a hundred-percent sure. It had been years since she had seen some of these countries, decades even. She needed to try and remember who they all were, least she had to ally up with some of them. Following Australia's lead, Russia poked her head into the door. The amount of other countries in view was troublesome. Russia's boss had made her wear a silk red dress that was completely sleeveless had showed more chest than Russia was comfortable showing. Whenever she walked, her exposed legs came in view and the strapless high heels were not helping in the matter. Russia was used to showing no skin at all, and having so much of her body out in the open was... uncomfortable. Hell, was anyone here even going to recognize her? Prussia, China, and anyone else who had known Russia when she was little would most likely recognize her on the spot, but the others? They'd figure out who she was after a while, most likely after she had spoken, but just how long would that take?

"Your door seems to be in need of fixing," Russia commented with a heavy Russian accent as she stepped inside of the house and glanced behind her. "Seen vorse, but it always helps to check."

Edited by Doctortear

Spain grinned at the kisses from France, letting him peck her lips (only this once, though). He had some sort of fetish for physical contact, but the short Spaniard didn't mind. She could always nail them where it hurts if they did too much pawing. France knew her limits and knew to keep his toes (and hands) just behind that invisible line.

"Si, that's plenty French," she said, rolling her eyes at the taller Frenchman. She let him rummage through his pockets for a lighter, letting her eyes roam about the party. "He just shows up, like he has a superpower ability to detect parties."

And right on cue, a familiar voice sounded just after the kicking-in-a-door bang echoed from the front door area. "Hablando del diablo y él se manifieste," Spain said, her lips pulling into a wide grin as she made her way back towards the house, passing by who looked like Australia but she would check later. Of course, Prussia seemed to be arguing with someone she didn't really know- probably over the door. "Hola Prus!" she shouted, waving at the man. "Did you break another door? Oh, hola, alta dama." There was another woman there, who was a behemoth in stature compared to Spain's midget height, but Spain could care less as she greeted the probable other country like any other.

"France's out back if you want to chat," Spain said, ignoring the fact that Prussia was probably in the middle of an argument with the other country. "I'll join you later; I have to make sure Vati didn't suffocate in a closet somewhere." Because someone had to take care of the poor guy- and Italy wasn't present to do it himself while no one else probably even knew Vatican even existed, let alone was in attendance. Spain rolled her eyes as she turned to venture forth into the house to figure out where the hell Vatican went to.

(( Translations, woo!

Hablando del diablo y él se manifieste: Speak of the devil and he shall appear

Hola: Hello

Alta dama: tall lady ))

Edited by Neutual Demon