Nanashi

seacatsmew's mind OOC

xd.png I can't take it seriously... At all.

I suck at RPing circuses...

It looks cute enough to eat. I could eat it nine times in my mind, because it'd have nine lives. : D I want to eat it now...

Edited by seacatsmew

I want to make it as a cute terrified little birdy in the circus. Maybe you could rescue it? So cuuuuttteeeee!!!

...It's food for me. And Chain and Xam might try to eat it. Same with Kobra and his snakes. And Shade. Shade's the cool kind of unicorn. And also a carnivore. Don't feed her. She's scary.

I just want to make an adorable out of place birdy in danger of being eaten because IT'S SO CUTE! But can I? I don't know.

...Food...

Okay, now I'm hungry, and I'm thinking of running around with a towel like a cape, and HEY I HAVE MORE ROOM IDEAS. Or ideas of how I can lighten my nightmare mind. Ha. It isn't that scary. I'm gonna have to include random fears I make up, though; I don't wanna make myself have nightmares for a month straight by adding... *shivers* Just no. No. No no no.

I'm afraid of bugs landing on my body. Especially ants. I have some generic fears, and some completely stupid ones too. If you wanted a super dark and scary room, you could ask me to make one up...that probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Hey, I have an idea. How about, when Seacat and Obsidian leaves they see a little birdy being captured into the circus or something. Whatever they do to get more beasts. I don't know how the circus works, so feel free to just go like NO. I still gotta make a sheet for it though if I do get to RP it.

...If I tried, I could make one scary enough, but I don't want to cross the boundary of PG 13. My mind is so violent at times it isn't even funny. And I'm terrified of zombies. ZOMBIES CLOWNS ARE GOING TO FREAKIN' KILL ME.

Sure, but again, my first thoughts will be 'FOOD'...

Zombie clowns sound terrifying. I'm seriously scared of zombies because I've seen realistic pictures of them before and I get scared when I see guts and stuff like that. I'm also afraid of minecraft zombies because I get scared of mobs super easily. Plants vs Zombies zombies are funny though.

Edit: Oh and here have another form because I'm going overboard with characters for some reason in this RP. Too many ideas...

~The ______~

Name: Eeek I actually don't have a name for her. Ummmmm. Ummm. *mass panic* I can't think of anything. Seriously I can't. I just think "Quetzal" when I think of a name. Quetzal. Great name. So original. Suggestions?

Appearance: Look how cute and fat she is.

Element: Light

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I was terrified of them for a year. I had problems sleeping. I'm still afraid of them...

My biggest fear is zombies... And second biggest fear is clowns. Actually, that's a lie, but my second biggest fear... Just no.