Nanashi

seacatsmew's mind OOC

In the order of your questions:

Yeah.

Depends how well they sleep... I mean, it was the night before the first Nightmare Edition night that the town was destroyed.

Yes.

Yep, Venril's going on a rampage... I recommend someone trying to stop her. What I do not recommend is someone confronting her... unless you want to be slashed to bits...

Erm, the one chick is there... She looks nothing like my human form.

...Wait, DON'T KILL THE CATS, I LOOK LIKE A NORMAL RUSSIAN BLUE!

Anyways, this one chick is gonna be one messed up person. : D

I have a picture of all of my personas on the front page here, so if Venril does encounter her, you can decide if she recognizes her at all.

I need to update the map. xd.png I finished the updates yesterday, but now I have to take a picture and upload it...

Are the characters in a fantasy world? Because I don't think dragons and talking cries would be in a real life world. If they were, it'd be awesome though.

Yeah, but the fantasy is hidden. ^^' I mean, Carrion's still a shifter, and I'm a weirdo that's running from the circus, and that doesn't happen in real life... So it's fantasy. Hidden from the ones of the world, but fantasy.

Venril and Varandil are able to speak normally in real life. They also were perhaps the only ones who did not change forms at all in Sea's mind.

So what you saw and experienced in Sea's mind is what you also experience in real life with these two...

Does that mean I can make a fantasy species character?

Edit: With magic and stuff?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Yes, you can, Silver. xd.png

King doesn't look that different. His eyes are a bit... Bluer. And his hair is shorter. That's about it.

And I look completely different. xd.png

Varandil and Venril's tree is hidden as well. In plain sight... which you can easily walk into in the park they came from... but i won't tell you how. I kinda did in my post when we all woke up tho xd.png

Forgot to wake Caroline up. Oops...

Well, she'll be completely confused when she sees random chaos going on.

xd.png I'm gonna finish the whole map because I'm bored. If anyone has room ideas, speak now or it'll never appear in Nightmare Edition...

JUST KIDDING! I'm gonna find something to draw.

Well, for lack of any ideas springing forth from my head, I may just stalk until it's time to yell at sea again.

I was getting ready to type ideas when I saw the just kidding...

sad.gif

I don't know if you're actually kidding or kidding that you're kidding.

Ideas are always welcome, darling. (Calling people 'darling' is a habit of mine.) I was joking about completing the map. The map will sit beside me until I feel the need to draw at 3 AM.

I, unfortunately, am going to bed now. I have no idea when I'll be back on...

...class started yesterday. Things are way too hectic... nothing even has a set schedule.... which doesn't help.

You should have a room filled with rotten fruit and mutant flies. The fruit and flies should also be invincible to everything except for chocolate and vanilla pudding.

We're going to need a food magician...

You know what? I'm going to make a character that is a food magician. Witnesseth the power of thy food magicks!

xd.pngOh great now I'm thinking of excuses for making more SCMMs... Witness the power of "YOU CAN MAKE FISH" and kitty-cat eyes!

Here. Have a food mage.

Username: Silverphoenixx

Name: Obsidian

Personality: Too lazy to describe it.

Species: Human-ish.

Looks: She carries a slightly different version of her real life staff. Just replace the gray with red. She looks like this but she can change her dress when she needs to run. With magic. Magic solves all your traveling problems. Including what to eat.

Actual Looks: She looks like this

Powers: Food. She gets it from places and makes it do stuff for her. Food from places. She's not telling where. Oh, and very rarely she will make the food come alive. DIE TO MY MIGHTY SUSHI ARMY!

History: She moved here from a different land. One with everything from cow magicians to mages with tissue paper staffs.

Password: S, E and A

Other:

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Here. Have a food mage.

Username: Silverphoenixx

Name: Obsidian

Personality: Too lazy to describe it.

Species: Human-ish.

Looks: She carries a slightly different version of her real life staff. Will do a drawing later.

Actual Looks: (Finding a picture)

Powers: Food. She gets it from places and makes it do stuff for her. Food from places. She's not telling where. Oh, and very rarely she will make the food come alive. DIE TO MY MIGHTY SUSHI ARMY!

History: She moved here from a different land. One with everything from cow magicians to mages with tissue paper staffs.

Password: S, E and A

Other:

Accepted as soon as you find a picture. I'm not saying my darn line again because I think I've already said it. Never mind, I'll say it anyways.

Welcome to my mind. Don't get lost.

Found pictures for both reality and mind person versions. Not really sure what to call them.

Edit: Oh and I'm also going to poof for a little to draw her staff

Edited by Silverphoenixx