Nanashi

seacatsmew's mind OOC

You guys are so good at making up stuff. All I'm doing is being crazy. It might just be the RP though. I feel like making craziness happen when I post in this RP.

The iPad's also super laggy because I have ten thousand tabs open.

I have too much imagination and around 50 pages of ideas. You're doing great. Yeah, the RP needs craziness.

Hmm, in a battle, would E or Carrie win...?

I warn you, get too crazy and one of the personas might find it within their rights to disembowel you. Alexa likes sane things with explanations. |3

Like explanations, but I don't need them to be sane xd.png. I just made a really weird post. I literally just typed the thoughts as they came.

Correction: I don't have two sides to me. I have over five. Now, excuse me while I go track down something. xd.png If I can stop playing that other Pokemon game, that is...

Good, because everyone should have at least three if you don't count the mixes tongue.gif

xd.png I'm not defenseless or weak- It's simply me 'adapting'. Which is switching personalities without realizing it.

...Why I just wrote that, I have no idea. I'm proud of myself.

Have you guessed what happened to Caroline now? I was going to have her wake up in the same post, but I wanted nice surprise.

Either A. Transformation, or B. Lost a life.

...I found a beautiful background song for this... It's creepy...

xd.png I have Circus Monster...

Don't listen to it. Just. No. It's giving me new ideas, but... No... Bad mind. No more deaths, I already have them all planned.

I mean... What?

No more deaths? Yes more deaths! Nox is going to murder you in your sleep (ha, see what I did there?)

DON'T KILL MY MONSTER! I mean, she's so pretty. So, so pretty. And so willing to rip your guts out. ^^

My monster will kill him as she sees fit D:<

*silently requests she be allowed to post some stuff too before being ninja'd if she's around- she can only type so fast*

Hopefully Venril doesn't kill you all...

Oh, you already figured it out? Yeah, I'm a monster.

Singing it's silent song of misery

A monster lies trapped in it's own nightmare

Lyrics from Circus Monster.

How do you think I killed everyone in the circus room?

EDIT: xd.png I'll try. Maybe.

Edited by seacatsmew

Ok, I don't understand. Did Sea put everyone to sleep now? Or... what?

And.... I start that college course tomorrow... so I won't be on till late.

I plan on going to bed now too so... no post from me. (go ahead exact your revenge Archios. Or control Venril to help smile.gif I don't mind)

That's people waking up. You wake up and your 'body' goes to sleep in her mind. Personally I think they'd probably disappear if they weren't native to the person's body, but *shrug*

IT'S MY MIND DON'T QUESTION IT *throws table*

Well, now everyone is forcefully woken up, because someone decided to yell at me. And I'm laughing at it. Ah, what a lovely mind I have~

That's what I meant xd.png

Uh, so what happens when we wake up exactly? What do we do?

Oh, and I'm going to bed and I won't be on until late tomorrow if I can even be on.

Um... Continue with your normal lives until you go back to sleep? ^^' No idea...

To be fair, sea was kinda being a brat with all of this |P

edit: Just to make sure, I don't have anything against you, sea. Nox can be kind of a jerk most of the time.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

I'm a brat, yes. Sea is me. That's how I'd react normally.

Okay, just kidding, this 'sea' isn't that close to me. We have different pasts and I'm emotional. I'd be the one crying after this and making everyone feel horrible about it. ^^'

I'm tired, so sorry if I'm not replying fast. xd.png I'm forcing myself to stay awake, because I have books to read.

Quick questions: Was this town destroyed before the previous night? Should my character had known this? Are they all in the same town right now? >_>