Nanashi

seacatsmew's mind OOC

Added into folder area thingy. Because Wynaut- ...I've been playing too much Pokemon, excuse me while I go watch clowns to torture myself for making that horrible joke.

Bad of me that I didn't realize this existed...

Username: Dragonhatchling (DH)

Name: Varandil

Personality: Varandil tends to adapt to the situation at hand. He's known to make smart remarks at times and joke. He loves playing tricks just as much as the next crow but also understands it is not all fun and games every second of the day. He's smart- arguably smarter than your average crow. He's got a temper at times, though he uses his intelligence to insult during those times than actually actively argue with anyone.

Species: Crow

Looks: A normal crow with golden eyes

Actual Looks: A normal crow with golden eyes

Powers: He can speak, is known to be able to use magic and is a master at stealth, second only to Venril.

History: Varandil was traveling along as he normally does, wreaking havoc as well as a crow can. He came upon a certain smallish dragon one day however, and after bothering her to bits about her being small, realized he had made a grave mistake. The two of them ended up here without an explanation as to why. He is actually very excited to be here.

Password: S. E. A.

Other: Varandil hides a crow-functional longsword under his feathers without it seeming at all like there is a sword anywhere- causing some to wonder if it is magic. He loves to read and has offered to help Venril with her potions as he knows about poisons and potions to an extent.

Username: Dragonhatchling (DH)

Name: Venril

Personality: Venril seems cold sometimes. Bubbly and cheerful the next. She deemed crazy by almost anyone she meets. She is mischievous to anyone's degree and will not hesitate to find the most fun in a situation by causing trouble. She is fiercely loyal to friends, though is hard to gain trust from. Her temper is unmatched if threatened, and once wronged she will hunt you down and torture you herself slowly for however long she deems you need it. It is recommended not to wrong her. She loves torture, though that aspect of her is well hidden.

Species: Se'kal (a species of dragon OC I created... see Other)

Looks: 4ft tall at the shoulder, she is olive green colored with spines running down her back. Two pairs of horns adorn her head, one larger set and one slightly smaller set underneath. She is of Western build, with spikes on the end of each 'finger' including the thumb digit on the wings. Her tail ends in an arrow-head spade with three rings before the spade starts. All spikes, claws, wingtips and the spade are silver with gold, creating a permanent shadow- the colors fade into each other making it seem as if there's always a light on her. Her eyes are a rich gold-amber color.

Actual Looks: Same

Powers: The natural abilities of the Se'kal. She has a knack for potion-making (including different poisons aside from her own) and can speak as well as a human can.

History: She unfortunately met Varandil on her travels. They ended up here together without knowing why and is not particularly happy about it.

Password: S. E. A.

Other: The powers can be explained here, as well as the entirety about the breed as we know it to date. Venril also speaks to something called The Unknown, and it is debated if she is actually crazy or if something is actually there.

Was I in Mixture Seacat? I don't remember...

Either way, accepted.

Welcome to my mind. Don't get lost.

Yup, you were. Or was it something else I've forgotten? Hmm... I don't know... I'll go check.

Oh, apparently I'm absolutely horrible at this. xd.png Just remembered it was Dragon's Eye. Because there were only four Novas, not eight... Time to go figure out what's what again.

Tired. And no ideas. Not good. I need something interesting to make a post out of. Make someone spill tea on my character or something. I don't know. Just something.

*doesn't remember that either* Ah wouldn't be the first time though...

Silver, perhaps I have now given you something to do. This is going to be one interesting thing going on... Venril and Varandil (who also more commonly is Venril... he prefers Venril actually... but... due to certain... circumstances.... yeah xd.png ) have almost a mirror personality (had I not changed it slightly as much xd.png ) if I had just plopped their generic sheet on... but I didn't, i emphasized a few things.

They're extremely similar. They also have actually met before... a few times actually... and never truly got swimmingly along. As hopefully evident. But, they do get along very nicely... given... time...

Responded and now keeping track of my nightmares and dreams and whatnot. Because it'll affect everything.

...Wait, would the hallway I made count as a room?

Alright. I'm going to make myself very obvious when I say this but, beware!

From here on out I shall not be telling you when my character switches their face and personality. However, that does not mean that I won't leave clues. Look for the color of the speaking text. Sometimes I slip up when inputting the correct color name and sometimes I'm actually switching personas. Another clue would be description of character. When the clothes or hair changes, they may be changing so look out for it. Same thing applies to the gender descriptor he/she.

If you don't like how they're acting then you shall be relieved to know that there are triggers for changing them. More often than not you're going to get Nox or one of his variants, but I'll leave that up to you.

Happy Independence day for all of you in america ^w^

xd.png Happen Independence Day to you Americans, I'm Canadian and it's actually still the 3rd over here. I'm in the past... And going to bed soon... And I saw fireworks on the 1st for Canada Day.

Well, I and my characters always do love a strange person who changes often~ Okay, shut up, all you characters, I know you don't but you can deal with it because of the character room. Yeah, I got bored and thought up 80 different possible rooms...

Anyways. Night. ...Oh, and I guess good morning/afternoon to those with completely different timezones~

Sorry. I went to sleep so I couldn't post. Unless I sleep posted? But that'd probably just be a mess of letters. Well Yay! Fourth of July! Fireworks! Cake! (ok I just think there should be cake, there probably isn't)

The 4th here too smile.gif So I won't be on today hardly at all... Happy 4th everyone!!

I'll make one post now and I'm off for the day after I do my rounds (yes, i do have rounds... the hallways are rather long around here... too many doors...)

Have some cake.

You didn't sleep post. xd.png I checked... I think.

Happy Fourth Of July, or Independence Day, to all you Americans~ Because now it's the fourth over here. xd.png

Fireworks...

Okay, DH~ I'm gonna be here. For a while. Then I'll start reading finally.

Edited by seacatsmew

Yay! *eats all the cake and get horribly nauseous from too much cream.

Caroline's probably going to freak out about how she isn't nice and clean anymore. Then she's probably going to freak out more about how everyone is able to be something else while's she's a human. After that she's probably going to turn into a Phoenix and freak out and set the tea on fire.

Next post=Caroline freaking out.

xd.png Carrion's going to watch and King's going to act like this happens every day and touch the walls. I dare you.

Felix is just confused. I'm gonna kill her off because she has no use. ._. I'm heartless when it comes to my characters...

Wait I know. I'll have her sit on a table. Then you have someone catapult her. Then she'll fly. And then she'll crash.

Okay~ Carrion's volunteering. She's behind me and she doesn't have a table.

family fling all day. Food, pool, fireworks! Try not to got too far without me.

...Silver and DH are currently busy, so unless I want to do this by myself, I don't think we can get that far. ^^' But okay.

Ha ha... False alarm. We're not going anywhere. I'll be here all day probably.

I'll vanish eventually for sidewalk days, but I'll be here most of the day... The others are busy and I can't do much without them. I made it so I don't go 50 pages past someone...

Posted! It might be a little weird and disconnected, I feel like my ideas aren't going past my fingers and onto the screen.