Nanashi

seacatsmew's mind OOC

The mind link just downloaded itself, so you need to change that... And I need to erase it off my laptop...

EDIT: Never mind, I'll go track a identical one down.

Edited by seacatsmew

Sorry. I can't download on an iPad so it might have been an auto download thing and I didn't realize it. Anyway, I did a drawing of her mind staff. Will edit it in.

Okay, got the picture that doesn't download and is identical~

Edited the picture in. Sorry if I'm making you edit too much. *gives Seacat a pretty orange hibiscus flower*

You're having that too?

It won't let me post half of the time or click anything. Oh well, I'll just play DS. I really should post though.

Doing the same over here. Now it isn't as bad... I'm on my DS too, gonna go track down the last legendary.

It's not every day a dragon knocks on your door~

xd.png Indeed. Nor is it every day a circus chases a cat. (Finished the circus form thingies, it's at the bottom of the first post in SCMM[NE].)

I kind of want to RP one, but I don't want to get too many characters.

tongue.gif Decisions. I don't like them.

I'm the master of having too many characters. c: Have you noticed that I have 15 characters right now? Well, something close to that number. I'm used it it. ^^' Speaking of which, I NEED TO FINISH DRAWING THOSE CHARACTERS OF MINE.

...Well, maybe later...

But seriously, I make too many characters. I have to be handcuffed in order not to. If you want to make one, feel free to. I keep using Pandora Hearts images. The Chains have good pictures. You won't understand what I'm talking about unless you've read or watched Pandora Hearts, so...

I do commissions, too. I'm lazy when it comes to doing my own art. If it's a request, I do it as fast as I can. xd.png

Okay, adding her up. : D

Edited by seacatsmew

May I make a beast form?

And the image for Locket is "403 Forbidden"

And how come everyone has a folder but me?? wink.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I have that too. Also, when and how do I RP Chill? Like a normal character?

Edit: Not the folder thing, got ninja'd by the edit.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Okay, I'll change Locket's picture.

Yeah, you can make a beast form.

Everyone who joins has a folder. xd.png It just doesn't appear until you add something into it.

Yeah, RP Chill like normal. c:

Well... I would like my folder to have this user posted image Gold Nugget inside it until I find something else more worthy xd.png

As you can see.... it's a very large nugget....

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Okay, putting it in your folder. xd.png I might need Abyss to help me move it...

Sorry, I can't post because it's 11:28 and I didn't notice, so I have to sleep now. I'm not tired, but I should. I drank too much tea today.

xd.png Okay. It's 9:31 PM over here, and I should get some sleep eventually, but I have stuff to do. c: Not really. But eh.

Tempted to make a character that is this. Just saw it, and it is the funniest looking thing ever. I'm probably not going to though, its just too silly looking to take seriously.

I'm tempted to make a Snipe... but that's just too generic....

They do exist!!