Lady_Lunevis

✫ lu's art ✫

Omg she's absolutely adorable~ <3 I'm in love with your coloring.

!!!! thank you so much friend <33

woohoo 500 posts

finished enderkid's request!! a) i'm so sorry it took me like five years i hope you enjoy OO:

b ) sorry i couldn't decide on how to colour so i exported two versions you can decide which one you like better:

go wild.png & slightly tamer.png

user posted imageuser posted image

most of the times i don't really know what i'm doing while im colouring but wow bestie is such a cutie!! i loved drawing her thank you very much for the request <33

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

I'll hold out on requesting her to give you a break tongue.gif

But damn, that Bestie looks really solid. All she needs now is a hulking flame rifle, and she's ready to trek through Ishgria :^)

Eyyy She came out really nicely! You're coloring is still beautiful <3

oh man nar i'm so honoured thank you so much <333 ahhhh holds face

I'll hold out on requesting her to give you a break tongue.gif

But damn, that Bestie looks really solid. All she needs now is a hulking flame rifle, and she's ready to trek through Ishgria :^)

SANS

oh man she looks rad OO: whenever you're ready i'll be!!!

btw i just realised i can build a chronological timeline of your requests throughout this year and. omg. looking at my old art [ puts head in hands ]

oh man tyty so much though friend <333

heck yeah

grab that rifle and go i believe in you bestie

omf bestie looks really nice!!! i like the way you drew her coat and gloves o/

i wish i had a bestie in brave frontier tbh. her design is so cool w/ her rifle :'D

Edited by XiaoChibi

omf bestie looks really nice!!! i like the way you drew her coat and gloves o/

i wish i had a bestie in brave frontier tbh. her design is so cool w/ her rifle :'D

i thought i replied to this but i didn't???? what a mystery

oh man sen thank you so much!!! (i almost fricked up and called you sent my english is not with me today) ahh <333

omg bestie is gr8 she's so pretty i just. 10/10

man i don't play bf but the details on all of the character designs are so nice like omg ; u ;

Ooh pretty pretty pretty!!

Don't you want to draw an OC of mine? ohmy.gif Or DenmarkxNorway?

AHHH chico!! <33 good to see you, thank you so much!! <33

man i would love to i can do either!! i need to pop out some rp drawings too i love my rps a lot [ holds heart ]

but ye sure i can do anything, just hit me! : ^ )

user posted image

another fr request--idk i'm not too pleased w/ my lineart on this one it was really rushed but i. [ shrugs ] what can you do

eyy tho it was nice to experiment around w/ colours for skintone!!

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Woohoo! happy.gif

I don't want be greedy hmm. Why not a cutesy Norway x Denmark by the fire or something? Maybe when he was teasing her, cheeky ass xd.png My OCs can wait :3

Oh, she's cute! Like a ginger Korra was my first thought~

Edited by Chicogal

Woohoo! happy.gif

I don't want be greedy hmm. Why not a cutesy Norway x Denmark by the fire or something? Maybe when he was teasing her, cheeky ass xd.png My OCs can wait :3

Oh, she's cute! Like a ginger Korra was my first thought~

ohhh man i would love to do such a scene!! what cuties oh my <33

it might take a while, though, i have a couple requests i need to blow through first and i don't really want to rush through art ; o ; but yes sure, i would love to! <3

oh man i would love to draw your ocs too friend i don't mind!!

whoa!! thank you so much <33 haha now that you mention it omg!! ginger korra yes that is now my new favourite thing

thank you friend <33

Yeah I loved that scene, however cheeky Denny may be xd.png Poor Norway

Of course!! I consider myself very lucky that you've even considered it happy.gif Last time someone was kind enough to do so was like 3 years ago, last time I played Denmark in a huge RP!

I'll let you blow through those requests before I tell you about my other OCs, I have plenty of patience :3

Yeah I loved that scene, however cheeky Denny may be xd.png Poor Norway

Of course!! I consider myself very lucky that you've even considered it happy.gif Last time someone was kind enough to do so was like 3 years ago, last time I played Denmark in a huge RP!

I'll let you blow through those requests before I tell you about my other OCs, I have plenty of patience :3

oh man yeah <33 i'm rly enjoying our rp just like

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

there is no way i can put my feelings into words

ahh oh my goodness ; o ; i'm so flattered you're so nice, thank you friend <33

oh man really ??? O: it has been a while, then ; u ; oh man group rps are fun i much prefer smol 1x1s though, i am just a smol birb

oh man thank you so much friend <33 but sure, hit me up sometime!! i love to talk abt ocs lets just exchange information and write essays no really i have like wikipedia articles

psssst lu

lulululululululululu

your art has become really nice

your shading is starting to make sense

the linart is still a lil off but its hard to get lineart down omg

and your developing a style c:

if you'd be interested i would love to draw one of your oc's in exchange for one of mine winkwonks

or perhaps i could draw two and you could draw two if you'd want winkwonksawkwardly

Edited by littlelizzie

psssst lu

lulululululululululu

your art has become really nice

your shading is starting to make sense

the linart is still a lil off but its hard to get lineart down omg

and your developing a style c:

if you'd be interested i would love to draw one of your oc's in exchange for one of mine winkwonks

or perhaps i could draw two and you could draw two if you'd want winkwonksawkwardly

i somehow didn't see this?? wtf

ahh thanks!!! i'm honour

man style is hard i just scribble everywhere and offer my dog as sacrifice

ahh suresure, that'd be cool!!! OO: omg i'd love to friend i just have quite the backlog of requests rn so it might take me a while to actually do things im sorry

but yee sure i'd love to do an oc art exchange!!! i still need to draw up most my ocs oops but sure!!! thatd be rad hella

man i'm up for any number just throw eight of your lovely ocs at me, just do it

ahah i was really stressed so i doodled some ocs!!! they're really messy but oh man

[ cracks knuckles ]

pls allow me to explain

user posted image

the story in which these characters exist has two timelines; i'm going to be calling the old one past war and the current timeline monster society

also i frequently refer to this story as monster police force au

ok so the girl at the very bottom i'm going to start with her

her name is eshe nizar lujayn el-armin and if you call her anything else she's going to be severely disappointed in u

she's egyptian, very tol (like 6'0 not even kidding), with light brown, curly hair and green eyes

also she doesn't wear pants bc a) she has snakeskin for legs wouldn't that be uncomfortable

b ) she sheds everywhere sorry

in past war she was a lamia princess based off the egyptian cobra. life was gr8 until humans screwed up and killed her dad, so she was like screw it, i'm going to war and she was pretty successful until she was killed in battle, oops

fast forward 2000 years, in monster society she is now the head of the police force!!! she's known as the most chill captain ever bc i mean c'mon she let cecil join the force what the heck

she's girlfriends with eirene arcana, the first one posted above, and overall life is pretty good only she's ????? getting mysterious flashbacks abt fighting in the war centuries ago and also there is this murderer going around killing monsters eshe will dedicate her life to making sure her ppl are safe

her hair usually is tied up in a bun i just wanted to draw it down haha

the second girl, eirene arcana, is rad as heck she's an informant for the police force yet also runs the underground monster mafia the only reason she hasn't killed everyone is bc she likes eshe and finds her amusing

in past war she was this rly pretty fair maiden but what the heck. she wouldn't stop bragging so her ppl were like ugh screw u and tied her up and left her for the humans and she was tortured to death sorry eirene u've lived a pretty. horrible life

fast forward 2000 years ah yes new timelines now she is this huge underground superhero who does things purely for her own amusement, her hair is pink heck yeah

she mostly follows eshe around???? idk she's tried to eat cecil a couple times i just. no

ok and !! the last one is cecil he is a chinese birb

literally

just

chinese birb

he's based off the vermilion bird and can accidentally set himself on fire if not careful, please protect

!! what a cute.

he wasn't rly in past war he was just a child when his parents were killed by humans so he doesn't remember much all he knows is he went to sleep one day and woke up here

idk he's on a quest for his mom and dad so bc of that he wants to be able to Fight Good so he went to eshe and literally would not leave her alone what the heck. so she was like. alright

technically this picture is inaccurate bc he doesn't have piercings until after the monster society timeskip, but i. man.

pre-society timeskip he hid his feathers and was really meek and shy and cried a lot (also eirene bullies him and i ?????????)

post-society timeskip yohoho spoilers things happened and now he is very cold and has piercings and doesn't care. just kidding he may look really rad now but he still cries a lot and when eshe reappears he cries too (eirene still bullies him????????????????? stop)

the main plot is literally them hunting a murderer until Serious Stuff happens and no one is ok (esp not cecil man i am.. so sorry)

idk i have many more ocs for this but i am exhausted easily and all i do is think abt them a lot i dont actually draw them

(also monster police force is one of my two originals i also have airship robots if anyone is interested in hearing me talk about them yohoho)

omg lu n i c e

cecil is so cute omg

and eshe nizar lujayn el-armin i just n i c e

monster police force sounds so cool though :'Dbbbb

do talk about airship robots omg

user posted image

sorry for the sideways image but trust me, it looks better sideways

my mom's in china rn so i'm painting her a surprise for when she returns!!! oooh boy i still have a long way to go lips are like why

omg lu n i c e

cecil is so cute omg

and eshe nizar lujayn el-armin i just n i c e

monster police force sounds so cool though :'Dbbbb

do talk about airship robots omg

!!!!! thank you so m uch friend omfg <33

#webcomic goals tbh one day one day, i will keep drawing until then

oh man

airship robots

iiI M so ready

oh man i don't have much bc i still need to come up with most of the storyboard but it involves a cute robot i haven't named that i call robotchan who is v adorable and a boy who has now learnt that smuggling a robot out of a high-end facility is very difficult, especially when the robot has a built in tracker what the hell who thought of this

it's so cute tho bc they escape and join up w/ some rebels and there's this guy named asher who angsts about his family a lot and i just??? asher. asher pls. asher ur family is fine

and robotchan is just the sweetest of sweethearts she won't harm a fly, protect her please

Fata that painting is coming out so nicely! Your mom is going to love it~

ahhh nar thank you so much!! <33 i hope she will ; u ;

::

user posted image

heck muffet is too cute

ahhh nar thank you so much!! <33 i hope she will ; u ;

user posted image

heck muffet is too cute

it's what appears to be a powerful amulet.

oh wait, it's just a croissant.

it's what appears to be a powerful amulet.

oh wait, it's just a croissant.

spider bake sale, all funds go to real spiders

you will buy a thing, won't you, sweetie?

user posted image

another fr request!!

idk i drew this boy like three times and i still wasn't satisfied and now i'm still a little iffy but i mean. what can you do

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

uploading some traditional art!

user posted image

graphite and watercolour, feat really bad quality sketchbook paper that i regret using. ; u ; luckily i fastened it on matboard before painting but it was still. horrific

also: smol dog snout

user posted image

2-hour speedpaint : D i found an old canvas somewhere and wanted to test it out!!

this is acrylic, which i'm the most familiar with out of the paints, but i'm planning on making a trip to the art store soon--i really want to test out oil, maybe a bit of gouache. ; u ;

Oh, wow lu, your art is so amazing??? how do you do it I am so impressed

and it's really nice to see that speedpaint finished! it's so beautiful, I especially like her hair!

(oh no, I just learned that when I try to type 'hair' I begin to type 'haise' instead, ahaha.)