Lady_Lunevis

✫ lu's art ✫

user posted image

!!! i drew + animated a smol sprite : ' D

if anyone here wants one as a request, sure! just shoot me a note on here and i'll see what i can, do they're really fun! ; u ;

i might be slow, though, they take a while haha

(+i haven't forgotten requests do not fear friends i just want to improve my anatomy ; o ; before drawing dor's ; o ; )

omggggg lu your paints are great (and so is your dog) <3 Were those both for your art class?

heck thank you a lot <33 ikr my dog is brilliant

ahhh the first one was!! ; o ; the second was just cause i had some canvas lying around and wanted to doodle ha : ' D

Oh, wow lu, your art is so amazing??? how do you do it I am so impressed

and it's really nice to see that speedpaint finished! it's so beautiful, I especially like her hair!

(oh no, I just learned that when I try to type 'hair' I begin to type 'haise' instead, ahaha.)

?????? thank u so much?? friend this is too much thank you <33 no i am just a smol birb

ahh thank you so much!! <33 me: what are highlights tbh

omg pfftt same i feel u friend

me everyday: [ thinks abt tg ]

Holy jesus that painting, it looks amazing.

have you considered doing commissions?

if I wasn't busy saving up for a Wii U & Smash DLC i'd buy

anyway

if not too busy pls put top tier waifu on backlog pls thank

!!!!!! oh man thank you a lot <33

oh no friend

i don't do commissions i wouldn't pay money for any of my art : ' D

maybe when i'm better like heck yeah ; u ;

thank you so much though!! <33 i'm honoured you think i can do the thing ahh : ' D

!!!! oh man she's so pretty OOO: i would love to!! sure sounds good gimme a mo (or like ten years)

liking the sig too like eyy : D

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

user posted image

more speedpainting! a bit of a vent art ahah

i tried lineless art and yoo its p fun OO:

feat. rough sketch of someone's cute oc from fr OO:

user posted image

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

heyoo!! it's been a while, i am back with an art dump : ' D

now that december has almost come to a close and 2016 is almost here, i am getting steadily more salty over my lack of improvement [ clutches head in hands ]

user posted image

an commission from fr ; o ;

user posted image

an unfinished sketch of a slightly older lu from the game, elsword ; u ;

user posted image

painting!!!

user posted image

aye

user posted image

more painting ; u ;

user posted image

first time drawing a derg ; o ;

bruh if artistic improvement was linear all our arts would shine with the power of a thousand suns by now ;p Don't sweat that you didn't think you improved as much as you did, because you did!

You didn't tell me you finished your painting of mother-chan :0 it's even framed and everything omg

im happy to say that after a while of feeling sorry for myself and my art, and getting increasingly frustrated at my lack of progress as an artist, i finally just sat down and drew for a couple hours. ; o ;

user posted image

what a babe tbh

i really like this new style + my art block has disappeared, so i hope to be able to update more frequently during break!!

Hnnnng I'm a bad stalker. Look at all of this gorgeous art I failed to praise!

I want to pet everything, omg. And your most recent art is absolute babe. The shading/highlighting is just great on her!

Hnnnng I'm a bad stalker. Look at all of this gorgeous art I failed to praise!

I want to pet everything, omg. And your most recent art is absolute babe. The shading/highlighting is just great on her!

oh nar you're fine, thank you so much!! <333 it means so much ; o ;

oo man thank you a lot!! <333 i wish i knew what i was doing bc now that style seems to have ??? disappeared??? like where it go, come back, i want to draw more

hands pls

i did a 2015 summary of art!!

user posted image

if you listen closely you can hear me faintly crying, is this real life

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

You draw, paint better than me. You will always draw better than me. Deal with it. I loooove the art.

1/6 were my requests

methinks I bug you for requests too often.

you are the conqueror

oh no no fear friend : ' D i enjoy the practise!!

You draw, paint better than me. You will always draw better than me. Deal with it. I loooove the art.

ohh no friend thank you so much <333 nono not at all ; o ; your art is very lovely, i can't draw dragons at all ; o ;

still, thank you! <3 compliments are always like ohhh holds heart

a mini art dump--finals are coming, which means a lot of studying and not all that much art. ; u ;

user posted image

the face in my final art project--still a long way to go. ; o ;

user posted image

expressions challenge!! i'm sorry to say i haven't been able to draw everyday, but i promise i'll finish this (someday). ; u ;

damn girl, i'm really impressed with your traditional art. wish i could do stuff like that ;u;

Fata, omg <3 Your art is too lovely. The shading on the first painting is fantastic and the color of the skin looks so natural!

The expression challenge drawing is too cute; I like their hair and color pallet.

damn girl, i'm really impressed with your traditional art. wish i could do stuff like that ;u;

ooo heck thank you so much friend!! <333 that means a lot to me. ; o ;

Fata, omg <3 Your art is too lovely. The shading on the first painting is fantastic and the color of the skin looks so natural!

The expression challenge drawing is too cute; I like their hair and color pallet.

ahhh thank you so much nar!! <333 you flatter me too much always : ' D i'm so honoured clenches fist

thanks, friend. <33

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

user posted image

more progress on daenerys; just the shirt left to go. (sorry for the blurry quality, iphone cameras aren't the best ;;; )

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Wow. That hair tho. I really like the hair. It feels real and the face too. Loved to see it finished.

user posted image

daenerys is done! (iphone quality makes me weep real tears)

quite happy with the result--i admit, the shirt could do for a few touchups, but the skin and hair are as done as they will ever be, i think.

taking it back to studio either tomorrow or on monday, and then i'm going to go relax for a bit. xd.png

in case anyone is interested, dad wanted me to take progress shots as i painted. the complete album is here, i don't want to spam anyone with a huge post. ; o ;

i'm probably going to take up watercolouring as my next project, just to relax a bit and ease myself into the new semester. c: gonna do some digital, too!

Wow. That hair tho. I really like the hair. It feels real and the face too. Loved to see it finished.

thank you so much, friend! <3 the hair took me a while, aha.

You have a lot of talent, especially those paintings. Very, very well done. :>

oh man thank you a lot <33 aha i don't know if i would call it talent, a year ago i couldn't paint at all and i could barely draw xd.png i've always been self conscious of the fact i only started drawing/painting at 14, while i've had friends who've done so their entire lives, so your comment means a lot! i'm flattered, thank you. <3

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Wow you are really talented. Even thought you say I'm good at drawing dragons but you are better at everything else. Amazing.

Wow you are really talented. Even thought you say I'm good at drawing dragons but you are better at everything else. Amazing.

oh noo friend thank you so much!! <33 your dragons are absolutely phenomenal, though! ; o ;

aha thank you a lot oh man <3

user posted image

wip. c:

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

yeah it looks great biggrin.gif

i really like it that you made the scarf transparent. Great aart as always

yeah it looks great biggrin.gif

i really like it that you made the scarf transparent. Great aart as always

oh no i'm sorry i completely missed this, thank you so much!! <33

[ waves wand to revive thread ]

it's almost 2 am and i'm drawing and crying

user posted image

i loved pyrrha

why did they kill her

i'm not okay

user posted image

I almost choked on my drink

I thought this was a photo at first and needed a double take.

I have honestly nothing but good things to say about this and I can't even choose the words.

yaaaaaaaay arts. Me like arts. arts is good.

Don't cry or i'm gonna start crying. It's good, great, awesome.....asdfghjkl; nailed it