Lady_Lunevis

✫ lu's art ✫

fata's guide to drawing clothing:

1. bumps ????????????

2. lines ????????????

3. take a thirty minute break to consume a cupcake whole

4. profit

WHEN DID YOU FIGURE OUT MY SECRET PROCESS TO CLOTHING DRAWS

but for serious *reaches out to touch your art but then pulls back because I don't want to smudge the graphite* i can't. even wips so good it makes me weep (yes that was a joke)

Though one thing I can recommend is turning up the brightness and contrast of the photo on your phone or your computer to the (almost) max. The thing always takes the photos too dark (and too yellow in the case of my phone) orz And pictures always manage to have one corner bright and one corner dark hhhhhhh. If you have a smartphone that takes ridiculously big pictures (why would I even need a 3000x2000 picture, blackberry) you can take the picture from a little higher to avoid shadows then crop the drawing.

#justphonepictureproblems #noscanner

I hope you don't mind I played with the levels a little bit to make the lines pop more gomen sorry for the jpeg (this is how i cheat when I post things I actually don't have many dark lines in pencil drawings)

user posted image

now go and draw some dergs :0

Edited by TehUltimateMage

that looks really good!!! And yeah there's definitely no other way to draw clothes lmao

whaa omg thank you <333

totally not : ' ^ ) ultimate way to draw clothes, works 9.5/10

WHEN DID YOU FIGURE OUT MY SECRET PROCESS TO CLOTHING DRAWS

but for serious *reaches out to touch your art but then pulls back because I don't want to smudge the graphite* i can't. even wips so good it makes me weep (yes that was a joke)

Though one thing I can recommend is turning up the brightness and contrast of the photo on your phone or your computer to the (almost) max. The thing always takes the photos too dark (and too yellow in the case of my phone) orz And pictures always manage to have one corner bright and one corner dark hhhhhhh. If you have a smartphone that takes ridiculously big pictures (why would I even need a 3000x2000 picture, blackberry) you can take the picture from a little higher to avoid shadows then crop the drawing.

#justphonepictureproblems #noscanner

I hope you don't mind I played with the levels a little bit to make the lines pop more gomen sorry for the jpeg (this is how i cheat when I post things I actually don't have many dark lines in pencil drawings)

user posted image

now go and draw some dergs :0

IT TOOK MONTHS, YEARS EVEN, BUT FINALLY, I FOUND THE SECRET

omg i'm cryin g noooo presents you w/ my art like pls bless it w/ your holy drawing powers

SON OH MY GOD you save lives thank you so m uch weeps real tears <333 heckle y e a h i am fully prepared to become an artist now

you save lives omf now maybe my derg will show <333

I FEEL THE FEEL THO my phone is like bler hhgliah g

the only thing i like about it is it takes nice selfies like dANG ANYTIME ANYDAY

tHANK YOU tho omg its actually nice being able to see the lines clearer om g thank <33

#justphoneproblemsindeed #brokenscannerproblems

HECKLE YEAH i will draw all the dergs mage has granted me the power

Give me the secret to drawing humans.

Everything about them.

Now.

Give me the secret to drawing humans.

Everything about them.

Now.

1. find a pencil

2. pull the sword from the stone

3. cry a lot and stuff your face with popcorn (note: food is replaceable with anything popcorn-shaped)

4. tell my guinea pig your life story

5. BAM WELCOME FRIEND YOU CAN NOW DRAW A+++ AMAZING HUMAN

i wish you luck on your journey //blesses you

user posted image

its totally a good idea to draw while the teacher is covering stuff for the test a++ totally

heard y'all talkin bout me

it is ok we are all gods dont u see *new age music plays softly*

also please do divulge secret to drawing clothes and also people and maybe the other eye but that is ok if that is too much I am not sure I am ready for that much knowledge

here in return i shall explain my system for dragons and such

1. get pencil and something to draw on

2. draw pentagram

3. attempt to trade soul for art skills

4. cry when no one comes to summoning

5. give up and doodle on homework/self

works errytime

Also, is FMA full metal alchemist and should I watch it?

Haha, you guys xd.png

YES. WATCH FMA BROTHERHOOD, IT IS THE BEST OF THEM ALL. WATCH IT

NOW

NOOOOW

NOW

holy 20 pages cries actual tears of joy

SPATIO YES HELLO <33

the old gods and the new [ soft got music ]

you are ready friend you are beyond ready pls share your magical abilities for drawing dragons and creatures

we shall all have power beyond control

IM CRYING

sounds p accurate tbh the summons never work im : ^ (

but yass i shall attempt the derg drawing following your witchcraft

PLS WATCH FMA BROTHERHOOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND IT GIVES ME SO MANY FEELS

i'm biased as hell towards tg and tg:re manga being the best series of all time but fma was so good and i still think randomly about it sometimes

Realistic clothing folds or just folds in fabric in general are a myth.

The way you draw hair always looks so nice ;v; And your faces are looking reeaal nice now I m thoroughly envious of your skills.

PREACH

realism is a myth

omg i cry so much thank youuu <33 ; v ; i'm actually a little merhhghg about my hair abilities so that's so nice to hear sheds real tears and holds you close

AHHH thank you <33 my faces are a mix of blending stick horrors and erasing LOL

i'm crying omg no i love your skills so much tho <333 your realism is like NICE #goals

thank you ahhh <333

hhhAAAAHHH it's shaded! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

I really love your hair too and your blending and even the elusive mythical clothing folds :0 for srs i don't know how to do them either

user posted image

realistic clothing is a myth

THIS

IS

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

AMAZING

shade face photo realism wat

wat

wat

hhhAAAAHHH it's shaded! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

I really love your hair too and your blending and even the elusive mythical clothing folds :0 for srs i don't know how to do them either

YASS

LOUD CRYING friend thank you oh my goodness <3333

clothing folds are a mystery we must go on a quest to find this elusive species and the artists that can capture them perfectly

THIS

IS

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

AMAZING

shade face photo realism wat

wat

wat

LOUD CRYING THANK YOU ohh my goodness<33

spatio has complimented my art i can die happily

thank you whaa holds you

art dump ahead : ^ )

i hosted a stream w/ a few friends and we made up this au with our friendgroup and bae and i turned it into memes so here you go welcome to my weird sense of humour

user posted image

this was ed, the freestyle rapper that challenges people to rap battles using yugioh cards

i just realised i spelt yugioh wrong oops

user posted image

this was frosti, the sweetie that becomes.....yeah on drums

i wish i could show more but then it just escalated into stupid nsfw giggles

and now for the more serious drawgns

user posted image

bleep

user posted image

bloop

user posted image

coloursss

these are so messy but whaa the thingu was fun ; v ;

u know what would be a good idea

you should jump on the DC livestream bandwagon and together we can make our own ridiculous memes

I'm not good at giving compliments orz but you should keep drawing more anime style!

you should jump on the DC livestream bandwagon

this I second this yes please

I love watching people draw people its magical

youre magical look at those cuties

10/10 would watch yes this

u know what would be a good idea

you should jump on the DC livestream bandwagon and together we can make our own ridiculous memes

I'm not good at giving compliments orz but you should keep drawing more anime style!

ZOOMS FAST that sounds like a great idea : ^ )

i am both scared and excited i've never publicly livestreamed before you're all just going to walk in on me drawing mustaches on my ocs and laughing like an idiot

YES MAGE come make memes with me <3333

i'm crying omg no just your suggestion of me livestreaming is like compliment a+++ thank you <3333 i will!! i really like anime style and i hope to improve hh

this I second this yes please

I love watching people draw people its magical

youre magical look at those cuties

10/10 would watch yes this

SPATIO I CRY

same tbh just

i love watching people draw it's witchcraft

i'm crying omg <333 100% magical girl rn

THANK YOU sheds real tears of joy <333 maybe one day over the weekend or smth : ^ )

hello friends i am exhausted but alive

school has been so busy and recently i've gotten a part time job so between studying there's not much time for me to draw ;;; but hello yes have three less than perfect draws that i've managed to sneak in like yes

user posted image

tfw you draw stuff for rp but end up never actually showing it to anyone like yes, me in a nutshell,

user posted image

i bought new conte crayons they're called conte a paris!! je suis de fantaisie

99% sure that wasn't correct french but it's all ok

user posted image

loUD SCREMA IN G

why does it look so much better irl hides face

japanese homework!! i tried drawing yael stone and this was done in like half an hour rest in peace

i really like the eyes but i've just now realised the large hole in my anatomy skills so hello yes i am here to improve

i need to find some time to set aside to practise drawing bodies ; 7 ; maybe in the future!! or this weekend if i can sneak something in <333

yes i know babbu japanese if anyone knows japanese and i did something wrong, feel free to correct me!!! my japanese skills are like -30

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

*crashes back into topic* I wish you the best in school!

like wow I can't imagine how better they might look in person! :0 like, dat hair and dem eyes on both the realistic gal and the anime gal <3

Also, conte is god. it's like. pastels did a fusion dance with colored crayons. I remember playing with them in white/black/red in art class on brown paper 100% do recommend

Oh man if I had the money I'd get you a scanner. </3 bad photo quality butchers my drawings too.

Oh heya<3 Long time no see hahah..

The first picture reminds me of Elsa from Frozen due to her hair xd.pngD The overall look is awesome. Maybe it needs a little bit tweak on position of eyes?

I nearly threw all my attention to those Japanese in the last photo and couldn't help reading it out. lol.

How are you? Uhm already seen you said you're busy with school and part-time job... How's your job?

I'm fine, at least alive, thanks for asking lol. Hopefully I will survive from the upcoming finals, which means very very very heavy workloads and intensive exams/projects. OMG.

/don't want to face it...

Btw, my trip was really good and I did some drawings accordingly. xd.png Will sent you later on!

P.S. When did you set your nick to Fata? I nearly missed this thread because its change in title lol.

Edited by Shelybear

whaa so many replies tears up and hugs you all

*crashes back into topic* I wish you the best in school!

like wow I can't imagine how better they might look in person! :0 like, dat hair and dem eyes on both the realistic gal and the anime gal <3

Also, conte is god. it's like. pastels did a fusion dance with colored crayons. I remember playing with them in white/black/red in art class on brown paper 100% do recommend

ahh whoa thank you so much <33 i actually love school tbh it just makes me too busy like calmato

omg AHHHH i cry so much whoa thank you friend <333 you're too flattering omg mage thankyou <333

conte is god indeed based conte god club

i'm crying omg that's amazing <33 and yes they really are!! i saw them on sale at my local art store for like six bucks so i was like [ throws myself across the entirety of the room towards the display ]

they are so amazing oh my goodness hhh <333

Oh man if I had the money I'd get you a scanner. </3 bad photo quality butchers my drawings too.

whaa oddi //hugs// <333

god yeah the struggle is so real,, i actually have scanner that's a three-in-one with my printer, but it's finnicky at best and most days it doesn't like to work like why

Oh heya<3 Long time no see hahah..

The first picture reminds me of Elsa from Frozen due to her hair xd.png.pngD The overall look is awesome. Maybe it needs a little bit tweak on position of eyes?

I nearly threw all my attention to those Japanese in the last photo and couldn't help reading it out. lol.

How are you? Uhm already seen you said you're busy with school and part-time job... How's your job?

I'm fine, at least alive, thanks for asking lol. Hopefully I will survive from the upcoming finals, which means very very very heavy workloads and intensive exams/projects. OMG.

/don't want to face it...

Btw, my trip was really good and I did some drawings accordingly. xd.png.png Will sent you later on!

P.S. When did you set your nick to Fata? I nearly missed this thread because its change in title lol.

whaa it has been a while!! hello <333

omg wha now that you mention it it does look like elsa omg <33

whaa thank you!! <33 ohh, maybe, thats true,,, i'll see what i can do, thank you!!

ahh i'm good <33

oh it's super cool ; v ; i'm still in training but burger king like yes i have become an (somewhat) adult

oh gosh ;; good luck!! i wish you the best <3333 finals and projects are brutal, oh my goodness :c

you'll do great, though!! <33

that's so good to hear <333 please do! i'd love to see them c:

ahh actually i've always used fata or lady online; lunevis was just a name i pulled outta somewhere xd.png

about the japanese; haha omg xd.png same tbh whenever i see japanese or french somewhere i'm like ZOOMS at the speed of light

idk how your skills are in japanese but do you know if i need to add です after the すんでいます? my teacher has barely taught anything concerning grammar and i'm like omg why

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

*comes in like a wrecking ball onto the topic*

Hey, I am too curious to not ask, how is Larry?

Eep sorry if I sound pushy just curious :I

[ miley cyrus plays faintly in the background ]

omg no don't worry about!!! i'm a-ok w/ people pushing me to art bc i'm both really busy and really lazy LOL

ahh i will try my best!!! i'm so sorry on how long it's taking me but hhh i promise to have him done soon enough ; v ; you guys will have to be a little patient with me bc school/work leaves little time for me to do things and i already sleep at like 2 am and live off a diet of coffee and ice tea, but i promise to try and draw as soon as i can!! admittedly i need to do more drawing bc i can feel my skills slipping slowly off a cliff |D

i'll try work on larry when i get some free time!! : ^ )

anyways; thank you all for your patience, and i'm sorry for delays <333

Actually I like the name Lunevis. Dunno why but it looks good to me. Fata is good, too, though it somehow looks like Japanese.

As for that question. Sorry I'm not master in Japanese but I don't think you need to add ~んです in this case. It's hard to explain grammar things in English for me but anyway, I found this link on google and hope it helps. At least it explains better then me. lol. Actually I found a better on but it's in Chinese so I'm not sure whether you're able to read it all. (Not very long, though, but still it's an article) Anyway here's the link as well so feel free if you're curious.

Edited by Shelybear