Lady_Lunevis

✫ lu's art ✫

ahh, really?? lunevis is an okay name tbh <33

LOL. fata actually came from when i was reading a comic and there was a person named fata morgana and i was like [ gasps ] fata is a nice name

it actually means fairy in italian, something i found out like half a year ago xd.png it was super cool c:

ahh thank you!! <33 and whoa yes i need to use google it is a wonderful creation and i don't think of it nearly enough

i don't think the chinese link leads to anything, does it?? OO: unless i'm just really bad at looking around/reading oops

Ooh, pretty drawings. :'D I didn't know you drew! Awesome. c: Some of those are stunning. Muchos gusto.

Do you have dA? You should have dA.

ahhh whoa friend thank you so much <333 whaa ; v ; you flatter me too much!!

omg no unfortunately i do not : ' D i've been thinking of making one lately tbh but at the same time i'm like hrghuhgughg idk omg

i used to but it's long abandoned, ha : ' D though admittedly a lot of the artists are amazing and i sometimes use it to keep track of beautiful art, yes <333

Fata Morgana. Uh. I really am a fan of the name Morgana. Best name of witch. No disagreements (No. Just kidding).

Ah I don't know why but that link seems to expire...Sorry. tongue.gif

hoW DID I FORGET TO REPLY TO THIS OMF IM SO SORRY

morgana is such a nice name tbh <33 and yes hhh

ahh ok i see i see : ^ ( still, thank you!! <33

small updates: i am still loaded with life and work and school and i probably spend valuable time rping rather than arting these days but hello!! i am return and i promise i will get drawing and to requests as soon as i can.

anyway; this isn't art but i can't find my writing thread and i really wanna share this with you guys--i'm much more confident in my writing skills than my art skills, hah : ' ^ )

quick little soulmate au i typed up in the car, during breaks, at lunch, etc etc. will be full of mistakes as it's 1 am and i don't have the time or energy to edit it rn, but enjoy!! i love soulmate au so much tbh

i nearly wrote soupmate that works too

small summary: m/m, soulmate au, no warnings right now but possibly in the future. one entire swear word in the entire story can you believe this coming from me (unless i counted wrong), and unfinished oops.

cuties

the ocs involved are duke lefevre and nathaniel cantrell--my two main precious otp baes (if u dont count pastel)

i need to draw my ocs if anyone wants to hear about my ocs i will glady comply i'm sorry i'm vain and i love talking about my ocs

oh whoa thank you so much!! <33 ahh yeah that one took a while i have fond memories ; v ;

thank you again <333

i dIDNT READ LIKE ANY OF YOUR THREAD I MUST GO DO SO NOW OMG

im lUAGHING BAE ITS OK OMG AHHHH THANK FEEL FREE TO LOOK THROUGH MY MESS

uhfuhFUGHUGHG it's been like forever since i've drawn anything BUT WHAT IS DEAD WILL NEVER DIE if you can finish this i will marry you in watery harmony

so anyways hello here is a wip of larry!!

@esko: i'm so sorry this took forever i'll try to line/colour it too but i'm not promising anything bc my colouring skills are like where art thou

what colour is his hair/skin/eyes/hoodie?? OO:

aaaLSO im not too sure on bangs so if you need to fix anything pls just tell me!!

first time drawing ears and hoodies like oh. oh. ths is why we can't have nice things

JKJK it was really fun!!

his shoulders bother me ima go fix tht in a sec user posted image

popup boxes + new brushes for paint tool sai save fata's life

uhfuhFUGHUGHG it's been like forever since i've drawn anything BUT WHAT IS DEAD WILL NEVER DIE if you can finish this i will marry you in watery harmony

@esko: i'm so sorry this took forever i'll try to line/colour it too but i'm not promising anything bc my colouring skills are like where art thou

aaaLSO im not too sure on bangs so if you need to fix anything pls just tell me!!

first time drawing ears and hoodies like oh. oh. ths is why we can't have nice things

JKJK it was really fun!!

But Esko can only see tinypic

iM LAUHGING SO HARD I SEE MY NAME IN THE CORNER THERE OMG IM LAUGHING PFFFFFFFF

but!! you're arts really good bby omg <333

and i think the shoulders look good c: mm but maybe you could make the one on the right a lil bit bigger uvu

JKJK it was really fun!!

OH MY GOD LARRY IS GORGEOUS

Notice me senpai ohmy.gif

Hair: light fluffy brown

Eyes: I never really figured out, but green?

Hoodie: probably gray I dunno

What else do you need to know

omg so many replies hides face in hands thank you all ; v ; <333

But Esko can only see tinypic

alkheGHLSG thank you for telling me!!! i was just going to make a tinypic version but it seems like he saw it so ??? OOO: all is good bless

iM LAUHGING SO HARD I SEE MY NAME IN THE CORNER THERE OMG IM LAUGHING PFFFFFFFF

but!! you're arts really good bby omg <333

and i think the shoulders look good c: mm but maybe you could make the one on the right a lil bit bigger uvu

IM LAUGHIGN YEAH IT YOU

omg whaaa bae thank you <33

eyy thank you!! ; v ; and yeah i think i'll do that bless thank you <33

OH MY GOD LARRY IS GORGEOUS

Notice me senpai ohmy.gif

Hair: light fluffy brown

Eyes: I never really figured out, but green?

Hoodie: probably gray I dunno

What else do you need to know

LOUD CRYING thank you i'm so glad you like it!! ; v ;

ototosan......

ohh thank you!! yass i will do my best : ^ )

hmm just skin colour!! i don't wanna assume anything so ; 7 ;

oh and ear colour!! and if the inside of the ear is different from the outside and so forth / v \ and if there's anything you'd like for background/any extra stuff feel free to tell me too ; v ;

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

of course bby <33

whenever school lets stressful for you i'd like to request a drawing ;7; well after nate and your kid for our scarf otp

ohh thank you!! yass i will do my best : ^ )

hmm just skin colour!! i don't wanna assume anything so ; 7 ;

oh and ear colour!! and if the inside of the ear is different from the outside and so forth / v \ and if there's anything you'd like for background/any extra stuff feel free to tell me too ; v ;

iPad images take much less time to load then on mobile ;v;

Anyways, light skin maybe? With the slightest bit of tan? Skin describing is nit my thing DX

His wolf ears are like my avatar's wolf ears, on the same sides as well owo

of course bby <33

whenever school lets stressful for you i'd like to request a drawing ;7; well after nate and your kid for our scarf otp

yee <333

omg ahhhh bruh i'd love to draw for you!! ; v ; if you want you can request now and i'll get it to as soon as i can ; v ;

OMG IC RY i actually have to thank you bc like. you make me wanna draw all my ocs i'm crying thank <33 heckle yes will draw the cuties

iPad images take much less time to load then on mobile ;v;

Anyways, light skin maybe? With the slightest bit of tan? Skin describing is nit my thing DX

His wolf ears are like my avatar's wolf ears, on the same sides as well owo

ahhh okay ; v ; how long does gyazo take to load? i usually use that but if it's too slow i can upload larry's images on tinypic to make it easier ; v ;

ahh okay sounds good!! will do hh <33 d/w yeah describing things is hard i feel

eyy okay sounds good!! : ^ ) i will try my best + fastest! / v \

yee <333

omg ahhhh bruh i'd love to draw for you!! ; v ; if you want you can request now and i'll get it to as soon as i can ; v ;

OMG IC RY i actually have to thank you bc like. you make me wanna draw all my ocs i'm crying thank <33 heckle yes will draw the cuties

ahhh okay ; v ; how long does gyazo take to load? i usually use that but if it's too slow i can upload larry's images on tinypic to make it easier ; v ;

ahh okay sounds good!! will do hh <33 d/w yeah describing things is hard i feel

eyy okay sounds good!! : ^ ) i will try my best + fastest! / v \

It is not a matter of what loads more, to be honest. That is a big thing on mobile, but...

I primarily use a school iPad. So the issue is what is blocked or not ;-;

omg what i make you wanna draw oc's im cryin g i never thought i'd be motivating w ow likE FATA THANK YOU IM REALLY HAPPY TO HEAR THAT ;;;;;

and oh my yeS PLEASE DRAW THIS KID here's another ref

i can scan over a full body of him if you wanna see his legs uvu (im gonna scan it into my thread soon ahaha)

EDIT: he has no hands btw

and his eyes are purple like in the first pic

his name is lez

Edited by littlelizzie

It is not a matter of what loads more, to be honest. That is a big thing on mobile, but...

I primarily use a school iPad. So the issue is what is blocked or not ;-;

ohh, i see, i see! that sucks ahh ;;;; blocked sites are the worst like why

omg what i make you wanna draw oc's im cryin g i never thought i'd be motivating w ow likE FATA THANK YOU IM REALLY HAPPY TO HEAR THAT ;;;;;

and oh my yeS PLEASE DRAW THIS KID here's another ref

i can scan over a full body of him if you wanna see his legs uvu (im gonna scan it into my thread soon ahaha)

EDIT: he has no hands btw

and his eyes are purple like in the first pic

his name is lez

Y E LIKE idk bruh i never thought much about my ocs before now bUT you draw your ocs so often and so nicely so i'm like........... bruh...............................bruh

PLUS UR ART SENPAI EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS ART SENPAI they're so talented [ loud crying ]

bRU H I LOVE HIM HIS HAIR IS WICKED

why does he have no hands what happened [ squinting increases, sea lion noise ]

lEZ IS A NICE NAME i would love to draw lez hella give me like two months i'm so bad with requests i'm sorry

Y E LIKE idk bruh i never thought much about my ocs before now bUT you draw your ocs so often and so nicely so i'm like........... bruh...............................bruh

PLUS UR ART SENPAI EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS ART SENPAI they're so talented [ loud crying ]

bRU H I LOVE HIM HIS HAIR IS WICKED

why does he have no hands what happened [ squinting increases, sea lion noise ]

lEZ IS A NICE NAME i would love to draw lez hella give me like two months i'm so bad with requests i'm sorry

I JUST THINK ABOUT MY OCS ALL THE TIME IM CRYING ALL THE TIME YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

omg im just so fklsdfds over here cause you think my oc's are so nicely drawn im cryyy

I AM SENPAI YESS I HAVE NEVER BEEN SENPAI BEFORE OMG

OMG THANK FOR LOVING HIM AHAHA his hair is fun to color and draw and SUPER EASY IM JUST--

[ squints back, resisting laughing at your sea lion noises ] i can tell you over skype if you wanna know *winkwonk*

omg im glad you like the name lez i was like "???? should it be his name or nah??!" but i stuck with it yoo

oh and bby take your time ;7; you can just doodle him or whatever i just wanna see how he'd look in your style uvu

i still have to draw pastel and duke rip me

SAME I FEEL I THINK ABOUT MY OCS EVERYDAY LIKE WHY

ofc omg they're so beau and your style is beau strokes it

YES YOU WILL BE SENPAI

I LOVE HIS HAIR BLESS SO MUCH

[ sea lion noises increases slowly ] fight me i dooooo

LEZ IS A NICE NAME TBH

omg ahhh okok if i end up doodling him i'll draw like ten random pictures of him im cry whenever i doodle i end up drawing the same thing over and over

I WILL TRY MY BEST AHHH and omg it makes me so happy to hear i have a style omg up until now i've literally just been randomly doing things like bless : ' D

omg d/w take your time i'm super excite whaaaa your style is so lovely

edit; whaaa my one year anniversary is in four days how

the time just flew!! i have nothing planned ahaha ; ' D i'll think of something bless ; v ; still thank you all for sticking w/ me so far!! <33

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

I know this is off-topic but FATA YOUR AVATAR IS ADORABLE AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY

On-topic: yeeee I'll continue to stick by you and your pretty arts <3

SAME I FEEL I THINK ABOUT MY OCS EVERYDAY LIKE WHY

ofc omg they're so beau and your style is beau strokes it

YES YOU WILL BE SENPAI

I LOVE HIS HAIR BLESS SO MUCH

[ sea lion noises increases slowly ] fight me i dooooo

LEZ IS A NICE NAME TBH

omg ahhh okok if i end up doodling him i'll draw like ten random pictures of him im cry whenever i doodle i end up drawing the same thing over and over

I WILL TRY MY BEST AHHH and omg it makes me so happy to hear i have a style omg up until now i've literally just been randomly doing things like bless : ' D

omg d/w take your time i'm super excite whaaaa your style is so lovely

like the only time i dont think about my oc's is when im thinking about life and im just--

im so happy you think my style is beau omg than kyou so much ;;;;;;

the worst senpai though

FIGHT YOU OMG NO FIGHTING IS BAD [ throws sea lion anyways ] i'll tell you about him over skype ye

DOODLE HIM ALL YOU WANT HE LIKES TO BE SEEN

just doodle him doing whatever bruh seriously

friend omg you have a style but like

i feel the whole no style thing that was me like a week ago

but your one year anniversery is coming up! that's super cool *7* you should draw something cute uvu

user posted image

colouring wip!! also known as i haven't coloured for three months and i have no idea what i'm doing

replies below!! : ^ )

I know this is off-topic but FATA YOUR AVATAR IS ADORABLE AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY

On-topic: yeeee I'll continue to stick by you and your pretty arts <3

also off topic BUT WHAA FRIEND THANK YOU <33 BIRB

omg whaaa thank you so much <33 loud crying like friend thank

like the only time i dont think about my oc's is when im thinking about life and im just--

im so happy you think my style is beau omg than kyou so much ;;;;;;

the worst senpai though

FIGHT YOU OMG NO FIGHTING IS BAD [ throws sea lion anyways ] i'll tell you about him over skype ye

DOODLE HIM ALL YOU WANT HE LIKES TO BE SEEN

just doodle him doing whatever bruh seriously

friend omg you have a style but like

i feel the whole no style thing that was me like a week ago

but your one year anniversery is coming up! that's super cool *7* you should draw something cute uvu

i''m cryinG same tho but even sometimes at school or work my brain will be like "ok but u kno what would be interesting--ur ocs--i know you have to pay attention but listen to me---"

omg ahhh i love your style so much son <333

no the best senpai like b l e ss you draw so much its wonderous

IM CRYING OH MYGD NO [ yells in despair, throws apple ] hell ye sounds good

IM LAUGHING OMG OK I WILL GET ON THAT AFTER LARRY AND POSSIBLY A FEW OCS OF MY OWN

i'm laughing omg thank <333

WHOA do i really thank you so much ; 777 ;

SAME i'm like what's a style

yess it is!! <33 i'm super excited i'm probably going to spam this with works like bless

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

user posted image

colouring wip!! also known as i haven't coloured for three months and i have no idea what i'm doing

replies below!! : ^ )

also off topic BUT WHAA FRIEND THANK YOU <33 BIRB

omg whaaa thank you so much <33 loud crying like friend thank

i''m cryinG same tho but even sometimes at school or work my brain will be like "ok but u kno what would be interesting--ur ocs--i know you have to pay attention but listen to me---"

omg ahhh i love your style so much son <333

no the best senpai like b l e ss you draw so much its wonderous

IM CRYING OH MYGD NO [ yells in despair, throws apple ] hell ye sounds good

IM LAUGHING OMG OK I WILL GET ON THAT AFTER LARRY AND POSSIBLY A FEW OCS OF MY OWN

i'm laughing omg thank <333

WHOA do i really thank you so much ; 777 ;

SAME i'm like what's a style

yess it is!! <33 i'm super excited i'm probably going to spam this with works like bless

*squealing intensifies*

Amaze. Just....amaze