Lady_Lunevis

✫ lu's art ✫

I almost choked on my drink

I thought this was a photo at first and needed a double take.

I have honestly nothing but good things to say about this and I can't even choose the words.

sheds real te ar s ohhh my gosh thank you so much friend!! <3333 i'm so honoured ahh oh man

yaaaaaaaay arts. Me like arts. arts is good.

Don't cry or i'm gonna start crying. It's good, great, awesome.....asdfghjkl; nailed it

yes many arts!! i've honestly been away for too long. ; o ;

ohh no friend don't cry!! if you cry i'll cry again and we can cry together at your lovely compliments--thank you so much!! <33

user posted image

a roughly coloured very small cutie

now that spring break is here i should have much more time to draw!! also i just turned 16 aha i'm gettting old time to freshen up those art skills

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! have a happy day.

Yaaaay more arts

ohh thank you!! <33 actually, my birthday was march 8th : ' D it was lovely, thank you so much! <3

you were born on womens day. Such honor. My classmate is also born on that day.....................he's a guy.

you were born on womens day. Such honor. My classmate is also born on that day.....................he's a guy.

oh man yeah, i really like that nice coincidence! my mom won't stop reminding me, aha : ' D proud to be a girl!

omg ohh noo. he can support women all the same xd.png that's great though, happy birthday to your classmate! <33

this is technically art right ?? ? /?

my friend introduced me to the world of aesthetic edits and i'm deep within photoshop

here are my ocs' aesthetics heck yeah

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

holy cheese it's been over a month without an update

oh no! we must remedy that right away. (my bad, i've been posting everywhere but neglecting this thread/requests. i should get to work!)

incoming art dump (some linked for size)

x

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

fr commissions

x

user posted image

rp sketches!

Welcome back!

anyway:

Top Mid reminds of Xander from Conquest, Blond Hair and the crown thing. It looks great.

Top Right reminds of Kindred. Maybe it's the mask on the side of the face, idk, but I think Kindred when I look at it.

Hallo! It's been a long time, right?

How are you xx

And..the recent ones are amazing! I particularly like the first one from 16 Mar. xd.png

Welcome back!

anyway:

Top Mid reminds of Xander from Conquest, Blond Hair and the crown thing. It looks great.

Top Right reminds of Kindred. Maybe it's the mask on the side of the face, idk, but I think Kindred when I look at it.

thank you !! <33

OHOHO

conquest

leon is my child and everything hurts ?? i'm honestly so into nohr / feel bad for everyone pls protect xander

thanks for giving me inspiration to draw some fe cuties ; )

thanks friend!! <33 if i may, who is kindred?

Hallo! It's been a long time, right?

How are you xx

And..the recent ones are amazing! I particularly like the first one from 16 Mar. xd.png.png

ohh hello friend!! <33 it's been a while indeed! i'm great, how are you?? <33 we need to chat more tbh

ohh thank you a lot!! <33 still going at it, slowly ; u ;

thanks friend!! <33 if i may, who is kindred?

Only one of the biggest furries/the cutest the champions of League of Legends:user posted image

Also, we've come full circle. Lico confirmed 6* (in an 8* meta). You should do a then vs. now comparison!

man i don't play league but dang does it have some nice art

oooo !! we have come full circle indeed---it's been almost 2 years since i've started this thread!!! hoo boy does time fly and i am still the world's biggest procrastinator

your wish is my command! all jokes aside, it's 2am and i doodled a quick lico before bed--her design is gorgeous!!

i may go back later and fix this up possibly?? 4 day weekends are really great so much spare time

anyways, i should stop rambling so much! here you are (and once again, i love drawing dresses so much hh)

user posted image

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Holy Hell that looks great. Look at how much you've improved in 2 years! Living proof that practice really does make perfect, and that I ask you for requests too often here's to another year of improvement smile.gif

Edited by Enderkid

Holy Hell that looks great. Look at how much you've improved in 2 years! Living proof that practice really does make perfect, and that I ask you for requests too often here's to another year of improvement smile.gif

ahh thank you so much!! <33 cries a lot ; o ; i still have a long way to go, but oh man thank you for being here!! <33 it's been a good two years : ' )

omg pfft i'm laughing i don't mind!! speaking of requests, i'll get working on your really old one that i probably should've completed by now!

for sure!!! i plan on sticking around for a while yet : ^ )

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

love the marks you put on her......him....idk

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

love the marks you put on her......him....idk

ohh thank you friend!! <33

aha it's a she, it was a request from flight rising. ; o ; this cutie right here!!

You love drawing redheads? Well I can definitely think of one char you'd like...

//suddenly realises the need to save up + commission is increasing

You love drawing redheads? Well I can definitely think of one char you'd like...

//suddenly realises the need to save up + commission is increasing

ohohoho who could this be, i'm curious ; ^ )

ohh noo though friend omg its ok !! i went back to doing requests aha please dont give me mone/eggs i would love to draw for you nonetheless!!

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

big ol' flight rising dump!! i'm trying to experiment with different styles laughs nervously

these are all headshots bc i was attempting to sell dergs and i only trust my hand to make good faces

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I SEE SOME VOCALOID i think. is it? is it len i see? still great. God i wish i could draw people

I SEE SOME VOCALOID i think. is it? is it len i see? still great. God i wish i could draw people

aha no, that's an oc i was commissioned to draw !! though now that you mention it, it does look surprisingly like len OO: i should do more fanart, though!!

thanks for viewing!! <33 and oh no, i'm sure you can! just try c: i myself should start doing more creatures, humans are all i can draw aha