DragonTamer345

I'm a Proud Breeder of... V.2 [Open!]

Do you like the new style banner style?  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You totally need an "Inbred Breeder" banner! o.o with derped up durgons xd.png

/noreallyjustignoremeplz

OMG, It look so lovely! Thanks for making banners xd.png

the banners are lush ♥

i'm going to use the striped dragon banner!

thanks! x happy.gif

I take a particular liking to breeding canopy dragons- here's my best lineage so far: here

Could you add a 'canopy dragon breeder' one? wink.gif

What about a new turpentine dragon banner? The old looks not so good than the other new banners.

Edited by Tupfensplitter

What about a new turpetine dragon banner? The old looks not so good than the other new banners.

I wasn't aware you could breed turpentines... unsure.gif

*Pops into thread*

You're work is as beautiful as always. Mind doing a Flamingo Wyvern?

*Pops out of thread*

Would you be willing to make a rotating, animated banner of all of the Two-Headed dragons? That would be awesome! Thank-you for considering.

Would you be willing to make a rotating, animated banner of all of the Two-Headed dragons? That would be awesome! Thank-you for considering.

rotating? What exactly do you mean? huh.gif

rotating? What exactly do you mean?  huh.gif

Like this one:

user posted image

One that changes between different colors, alts, ect, that move through a series of them before repeating.

Like this one:

user posted image

One that changes between different colors, alts, ect, that move through a series of them before repeating.

Well, I guess I have a few minutes. See you in a few minutes. wink.gif

I just wanted to pop in and say I have a hard time seeing the hatchlings in some of the new banners. The slanted lines kinda interfere with the outlines of the hatchlings, and with the type of font used. I have trouble seeing the words, I think the font is too small. Other than these things, the banners look really nice. It looks like I prefer the old banners for their simplicity.

is this what you wanted?

user posted image

Wait, why are you doing art in an art thread that isn't yours?

I just wanted to pop in and say I have a hard time seeing the hatchlings in some of the new banners. The slanted lines kinda interfere with the outlines of the hatchlings, and with the type of font used. I have trouble seeing the words, I think the font is too small. Other than these things, the banners look really nice. It looks like I prefer the old banners for their simplicity.

I have to agree. I can't make out the text at all and trying to look at the hatchlings makes my eyes blur.

The new background definitely adds something more bold to the images! But the images simply aren't as clear anymore. =(

Wait, why are you doing art in an art thread that isn't yours?

Well, I just kinda figured it would be kinda fun to see how good I'd do...

btw I think I have adminophobia...

I'm not sure where it started, but I've always been scared of admins, especially really rule-following ones. I'm pretty sure it sprouts from people's desire to be around famous people because they want to be cooler themselves, but then I end up wanting to do that too, and then I feel guilty for wanting to do it, and then I want to feel sorry to the person who's being done that to, but then I end up realizing that they'll think that I'm trying to do the very thing that I feel sorry for for them for to them, and it ends up making my mind really convoluted.

I usually end up acting weird around admins and famous people, sort of being scared and trying to follow rules around them, and also trying to get them to like me so that they won't feel as threatened by me, which ends up being exactly what I'm trying NOT to do.

So I eventually end up getting in huge amounts of trouble and end up feeling scared around admins, which makes me tend to stay away from places that I'm new to, and haven't much experience, because I see all these people who are popular and me, a 'nobody', being desperately scared, trying not to piss them off, but also not wanting to leave.

To summarize, I'm sorry. I'm trying to work to follow the rules, and I apologize when I overlook one.

Edited by derp1

I'd love to see the Ridgewing one in the new style! <3 For those of us who like to breed them c:

I'm not sure where it started, but I've always been scared of admins, especially really rule-following ones. I'm pretty sure it sprouts from people's desire to be around famous people because they want to be cooler themselves, but then I end up wanting to do that too, and then I feel guilty for wanting to do it, and then I want to feel sorry to the person who's being done that to, but then I end up realizing that they'll think that I'm trying to do the very thing that I feel sorry for for them for to them, and it ends up making my mind really convoluted.

I usually end up acting weird around admins and famous people, sort of being scared and trying to follow rules around them, and also trying to get them to like me so that they won't feel as threatened by me, which ends up being exactly what I'm trying NOT to do.

So I eventually end up getting in huge amounts of trouble and end up feeling scared around admins, which makes me tend to stay away from places that I'm new to, and haven't much experience, because I see all these people who are popular and me, a 'nobody', being desperately scared, trying not to piss them off, but also not wanting to leave.

To summarize, I'm sorry. I'm trying to work to follow the rules, and I apologize when I overlook one.

Aww. That was actually kinda adorable. Anyway, I agree with Sock about the new banners. Still awesome tho'!

It's not breaking a rule, it's just that art threads are personal, so before you throw your own art in another thread or try someone else's style, you should get their permission first out of courtesy. ^^

Would you mind making a banner for Seragammas? :3 I'm in love with them and a couple other breeds but you already have banners made for them ^^ these are rather lovely but I do agree that the font is a little bit hard to see with the details of the backgrounds on some banners.

I lied; could you also make one for the Fleshcrownes and Tangars? Updating the grays and horse would also be nice if you could smile.gif

|D I'm probably asking for a lot all at once, I apologize for that heh.

Edited by Narvix

I don't mean to be rude but why are we not to use the banners in other sites? It directs to this topic anyway.

I'm quite new here(well... if you look at my profile I've been here quite a while but I just really started coming on a few weeks ago even though i had the account. tongue.gif) so if somebody had the banner, can you just pm them and ask for one? of is there a form to fill out?

Sorry about my newness,

Wolfy biggrin.gif