DragonTamer345

I'm a Proud Breeder of... V.2 [Open!]

Do you like the new style banner style?  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your banners are awesome. Could you make a Glaucus drake banner, I think they are very beautiful.

Edited by Featherheart

Your banners are awesome. Could you make a Glaucus drake banner, I think they are very beautiful.

I agree Plz plz plz make a Glaucus Banner!!

I also agree with this, all these banners are very pretty though.

I really love these, however I will be a bit picky...

Can you create them so when adding on the scroll, they will all be at the same height? Right now, I would totally add them, however I don't like how they all over the line...

Sorry, it just that I kind of a neat freak laugh.gif

When we know names, wil. you do them for the new releases?

...for the Howler Drakes.

Edited by Tupfensplitter

Would it be possible for you to do a Ridgewing banner in the new style, please? :)

Here's hoping DragonTamer is still around (no posts since March sad.gif )

Could you do a Geode dragon banner please?

Fingers crossed!

I'd kill for an Avatar breeder banner...especially if it rotates between all three!

Such amazing banners, I see them everywhere now. I hope DragonTamer comes back as well...her work is awesome. <3 Too awesome.

I hope she comes back too. I'm still using her first generation of banner but these newer ones are gorgeous. I'd love to have a new Red one.

And if possible, I'd love a mint one that had adult mints as well as hatchies.

P.S. I could try to make banners in Tamer's style, (though I don't know how to make moving ones.) Although I hope she comes back!

I'd kill for an Avatar breeder banner...especially if it rotates between all three!

Such amazing banners, I see them everywhere now. I hope DragonTamer comes back as well...her work is awesome. <3 Too awesome.

YES! YES! YES!

Now that I have all three Avatars, I'm breeding them for people (once my dragons get off of cooldown) and would *love* to have a banner for Avatars. :3

My gosh if there was Avatar banner I would use it! I am planning on breeding a mass amount. Not just for myself either!

I just found this thread, and these are so well-done! biggrin.gif

May I please suggest a purple banner redo? biggrin.gif

(Actually I'd love one for prize x purple but I don't know if that'd be a bit too much to ask)

Edited by lluvia

Can you do a frostbite banner? I love frostbites smile.gif

I really like these banners, they're great!.

Just one thing that bothers me are the stripes in every single one of them *dislikes stripes*, so that when you have more of them, everything becomes...stripey...

Maybe you could try out some other designs as well?