Tiga

The Fight Against AIDS & HIV

[[user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image]]

We have seen how successful The Hope Lineage is. I think it is time to help the fight against AIDS and HIV.

Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (or AIDS for short) is caused by HIV. Today, there are an estimated 34 million people living with HIV and AIDS worldwide. 1.7 million people die every year from AIDS and HIV. There is no cure for AIDS or HIV and researchers are trying to find hope for those affected.

All 'fight' dragons will come from the original pair, so all fight dragons can be traced back to them.

Leader of the Fight Against AIDS, who is a male red and Leader of the Fight Against HIV, who is a female Royal Crimson.

[[Rules]]

1) You may only breed your fight dragon with the other breed that is not your dragon.

Example: Breed your Red 'fight' dragon with a CB Royal Crimson, or the other way around.

2) Breed your fight dragons with CB dragons only! We want clean lineages and no inbreeding! This just makes your lineages either be a stairstep, spiral or a stairstep-kind-of-wrong-gendered lineage.

3) Your pairs do not have to be mates for life.

4) Do not do any BSA that puts your fight egg at risk of being killed.

5) Your fight dragons must be named and must include Fight somewhere.

6) Fight dragon lineages should only contain two breeds: Reds and Royal Crimsons.

7) No forms to join, only your scroll link. If it is in your signature, that is fine, but if it is different to your forum name or is not in your signature, please give me the link.

8) To request an egg or be on the waiting list, just bold it and color it red. You can request a specific generation, although second generations will be slower ot get.

[[Recording your fight dragon]]

The only form needed is one to record your fight dragons. Use only this form when your fight dragon or dragons are gendered hatchlings or adults. One form per dragon please.

[COLOR=red][B][SIZE=4]Record My Fight Dragon![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B]Forum Name:[/B]
[B]Fight dragon lineage link:[/B]

[[banners]]

Made by Anavi_Ivy:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158226][IMG=http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/Anavi_Ivy/final_1_zpsb110c509.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158226][IMG=http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/Anavi_Ivy/final_2_zps01d699c4.gif][/URL]

Edited by Tiga

user posted image[[battle Commanders (a.k.a Moderators)]]user posted image

* Tiga

active

user posted image[[The Army Records (a.k.a Members and their Fight Dragons)]]user posted image

Offspring List

(nothing) = pure [named and in the line]

* = pure but not named properly

** = impure

*Tiga

Leader of the Fight Against AIDS

Leader of the Fight Against HIV

*ryoubakura

*Pestilence420

*YOGSCAST_Dragon

*StarLaDragon

Deputy of the Fight Against HIV

*Anavi_Ivy

Axeoth *

Exof *

*Zerhai

Dra'aix Fight

Fighting Dra'aix

*purplehaze

Falzara for the Fight ii

Rhaegal3370

V Fighter H'ghar

*pikapika555

user posted image[[Waiting List]]user posted image

To be added, just ask! You will be PMed your egg by someone willing to have already bred an egg for you. Please do not ask for a specific lineage, generation or breed, although breeders may ask you what generation or breed you would like.

Zerhai || PM || Red Egg Prefered || No Egg Sent

pikapika555 || PM || No Egg Sent

Edited by Tiga

1.7 people die every year from AIDS and HIV.

I believe you're missing a million here. :<

I'm tempted to join because my Uncle died from AIDs, but I'm really bad at participating in public lineage projects.

I believe you're missing a million here. :<

I'm tempted to join because my Uncle died from AIDs, but I'm really bad at participating in public lineage projects.

I believe I am, sadly they go up into the millions.

That is really sad, Sock. sad.gif I'm sorry for you.

I have never seen you in a public lineage before though. But your choice if you want to join.

Welcome to the fight you two.

Edited by Tiga

I'd like to join.

My scroll is Da_Yogscast_Fan_1203.

Oh great! Adding you... Eggs will be bred after the Valentines Season.

I would like to join, this sounds like a great idea. (Can I be added to the waiting list please?)

My scroll name is StarLaDragon (same as forum name).

I would like to join, this sounds like a great idea. (Can I be added to the waiting list please?)

My scroll name is StarLaDragon (same as forum name).

Added! Welcome!! I should be able to get your egg tomorrow, or the day after. smile.gif

Record My Fight Dragon!

Forum Name:Anavi_Ivy

Fight dragon lineage link:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZN42Z

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3XhDI

I will breed them as fast as I can, just to get Red smile.gif

I will do some banners too

Welcome! Just a problem. All 'fight' dragons must be descendants of the starting pair. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear. But if the pair produces a red egg, I can pass it onto you if you want.

Welcome! Just a problem. All 'fight' dragons must be descendants of the starting pair. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear. But if the pair produces a red egg, I can pass it onto you if you want.

oh ok ^^

I would like to join!

and i would like an egg of course, 2nd gen! don't care which breed and i have no problem waiting for it!

Edited by Zerhai

I would like to join!

and i would like an egg of course, 2nd gen! don't care which breed and i have no problem waiting for it!

Welcome! Added! If the next egg isn't a red and is a crimson, you get it! smile.gif

The egg is sent! A crimson turn out this time.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hY9FS

Edited by Tiga

Okay I bred the pair again and got a crimson. Anyone who wants it please ask!

I would like to be put back on the list, for a 2nd gen, but this time i want a red!

I would like to join, also. smile.gif

I will need an egg, of course. Neither generation nor breed matter to me.

I had a friend who died of AIDS back in the 80's when very little was known about it.

Edited by purplehaze

@Zerhai Alright, although reds dont seem to show up much now.

@purplehaze Welcome!! I sent the crimson egg over to you.

Wow, this looks like a great idea^^

I won't join now since I have too many projects going on, but I'll certainly follow.

I've been working on building a RedxCrimson checker and it's really hard to get them to produce Reds. I have 7 RCs and not a single Red 3rd Gen so far -.-

Just a small warning t the people requesting Reds ^.~

@Zerhai Alright, although reds dont seem to show up much now.

@purplehaze Welcome!! I sent the crimson egg over to you.

Thanks for the egg, Tiga! It will be loved and properly named.

You are right about Reds being hard to get. Any other dragon that you breed with a RC right now will almost always yield a RC egg!