Tiga

The Fight Against AIDS & HIV

Wow, this looks like a great idea^^

I won't join now since I have too many projects going on, but I'll certainly follow.

I've been working on building a RedxCrimson checker and it's really hard to get them to produce Reds. I have 7 RCs and not a single Red 3rd Gen so far -.-

Just a small warning t the people requesting Reds ^.~

Thanks for that warning. I guess the ones for the reds will be waiting for some time.... And updated up to here. smile.gif

I bred the pair again, the result is a crimson. Does anyone want it?

I would like to join this, too, please. If possible, I'd like to wait on receiving my egg until 20-3 or so, so that I can influence it to be the right gender. Red or crimson doesn't matter, I have a CB of both already. Here is my scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Rhaegal3370 Edited by Rhaegal3370

I bred the pair again, the result is a crimson. Does anyone want it?

if noone claims it by the time its incuhatchable i will take it! (i still will want to wait for the red egg but i will have this one as well!

Edited by Zerhai

A red egg has been produced by the pair. The list has been updated.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3kF8o

Yay, now for them just to produce one more!

I bred both of my fight dragons and both produced eggs:

3rd gen royal crimson

3rd gen red

If anyone wants them just let me know by pm(since i don't always check the thread), i don't plan on abandoning them, so if noone wants them they will grow up on my scroll, and they can be claimed by some one else as long as they haven't grown up!

Edited by Zerhai

Yay, now for them just to produce one more!

I bred both of my fight dragons and both produced eggs:

3rd gen royal crimson

3rd gen red

If anyone wants them just let me know by pm(since i don't always check the thread), i don't plan on abandoning them, so if noone wants them they will grow up on my scroll, and they can be claimed by some one else as long as they haven't grown up!

Nice going! I think you can offer them to the people on the waiting list, :3

Anavi_Ivy, your inbox is full! I was trying to offer you a fight egg....

I got a crimson egg from the pair. First to PM me will get it!

I'd like to join! Scroll and forum names are pikapika555. (in my signature is the link to my scroll)

I'd like a fight dragon, I don't care what generation.

Alright, sort of a bump... But Anavi, if you are still here, can you name your fight dragons properly? smile.gif