ChocolateIzzy

Professor Layton!

Have you played Professor Layton?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have any of you guys played Professor Layton? I love it! The puzzles are awesome! I loved Curious Village the most! (Originals happy.gif I have every PL game but Last Spectre :c )

Azran Legacy is pretty cool!

Search couldn't find ^-^

I have curious village I picked up somewhere. I like the puzzles but I find it a bit frustrating at times. I will have to pick it up again at some point, some other games stole my interest.

This game series has to be one of my all-time favorites. From the challenging and unique puzzles, to the AMAZING storylines, and creative characters, this series is just awesome.

Can't wait to start playing Azran Legacy, but I'm still doubting it's going to be as great as Unwound Future.

^ That is my exact thoughts too happy.gif I haven't played The Lost Future (Unwound Future) yet but I have the game >,<

I love PL, it's my 2nd favourite with Legend of Zelda being my favourite happy.gif

Azran Legacy is pretty good \(^-^)/

i really like the professor layton games i think i've played all of them but azran legacy? owo my favorite is probably diabolical box

I've played The Last Specter and The Unwound Future (possibly my all-time favorite game).

I really loved the first two of these games. I have Unwound Future and (I think) Last Specter, but I didn't get very far into Unwound Future--I was too busy with other things. I should pick it up again some time soon. The games had amazing plots. I think the first was my favorite of the two I've played, though--such great plot twists.

The only Professor Layton game I've heard about is Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. And that's only because it's related to the Ace Attorney series. tongue.gif

I'll be picking up this game once it's released in the west and may pick up the professor Layton series of games if I enjoy the story or characters. biggrin.gif

I have! I have to admit, I'm not very current on my video games. I only just finished Curious Village over Winter Break. I loved the game, though. I'm big into puzzles, so it kept my attention when I did have time to play. I've started Diabolical Box, but I feel like I never have time to play. It'll probably be next Christmas before I finish it. tongue.gif

Edited by Millie_Azure

I love professor layton, I'm pretty sure I have all of them- curious villiage, diabolical box, unwound future, last specter, and miracle mask. Haven't finished miracle mask yet- kinda got side tracked with pokemon and animal crossing. So what's this new professor Layton game about?

I <3 Professor Layton. I own all the games for the regular DS but just can't bring myself to buy the 3DS just for the other games. That's money better spent elsewhere. But that doesn't mean I won't be checking out the online goodies! biggrin.gif

Well you know there are other games you can play. I have pokemon and animal crossing and Professor Layton for me 3DS. And when you have the game you're gonna be playing it a lot. I say it's worth it to get the system even if it's only for one game at first. There is already a prof layton game for the 3DS and apparently another one is coming out so that's two games there.

I love Professor Layton! The Curious Village is the first one I got, and I later got the Last Specter. I didn't realize that they had any particular order, and so the story line is kind of messed up for me going from the Curious Village to the Last Specter. In the Curious Village I got stuck at the riddle with the aliens describing the object. Does anybody have a favorite riddle?

My favorite kind of riddle are the ones where you need to fit objects into a limited space. The techniques I learn from those I can use in real life.

Now, that I've beaten Azran Legacy for, like, the fourth time, I really want to play them all in order (like start with Last Specter and end with Unwound Future).

And anyone excited about the Layton Ace Attorney crossover? I know it's out already in Japan and I think the UK as well, but me being in the US, I can not wait for it! Ugh, we get these games so late... Looks seriously good, though.

yeah im gettin real tired of how long PL vs AA is taking to come out over here ive been hyping that stupid game for two years

"""early 2014""" my eye it's May and theres still no NA release date u fricks

Edited by Switch

^ Pff, yeah, "early" my @$S. Watch it come out Oct-Dec of 2014 or "early" 2015.

But, hopefully the wait will be well worth it when it finally comes out.

I love this franchise, I'm current on all of the games except the 3DS ones. I have both, but have yet to play them. Unwound Future is my favorite.

My favorite puzzles are connecting the right wires, finding the shortest path to a location, and tile puzzles. I am not good at moving obstacles to free a block.

I made this thread o.O

This game is amazing, I love Miracle Mask

I love all the puzzles, especially the deducing ones and the mathematical ones

I despise the puzzle moving ones