Lothuialel

Rose Fern Academy OOC

I just finished a spreadsheet on the classes and looking at it I realized that a lot of characters are spending most of their school day in a classroom without anyone to interact with.

Which period is it right now? I have to figure out a way to jump in.

Period seven.

Though nobody actually knows that...

Edited by KoalaNoob

oh ok. I was basing it off of what the creator of the rp said in her first post about going to second block.

Oops. But then the post contradicts that...

Since Loth isn't here, and therefore can't make decisions, what block should we make it?

Seventh. I posted. I am here.

I just fixed the schedules. Anyone want to take a look? Everyone has history in the same period time just so that everyone has a chance to interact with everyone.

Some of your crushes contradict others Techno_Elf. But I'm keeping them up because love triangles are fun!

I made the first RP post, and I am currently making the post that signifies the beginning of the plot.

@Loth: I mean, Jax was the only male Angel...I think...so yeah. And Aspen is just...there. I don't know what's up with Aisling. She's always been a strange one.

Also, could someone give me a slight recap? Which class are we all in? Still seventh?

Edited by Techno_Elf

Yes, we're still in seventh, I believe.

Just a notice that Sakura will be going around doing her classes without a post. If anyone decides to I tract with her, tell me.

*strolls in dressed as Keima Katsuragi from 'The World God Only Knows'*

Just a heads up guys! I'm at the MCM Comic-Con here in Birmingam (UK), all day, so I may not get the chance to post until really late, if at all until tomorrow.

Take care, guys~!

Thanks Loth, your the best!

Millie! -fan girl scream, swoon and over stuff I'm suppose to be doing with Laur-

Have fun happy.gif

I am going to my dads later today for a week and when i'm there i typically don't have as much time on the computer so i will be less active and maybe not able t o post daily, I'll be back at my moms the week after though and will be more active again, these switches will keep happening each week, so just a heads up about my every second week of inactivity and activity.

Seventh...I think.

My characters need someone to interact with, and I also think I'm a little lost.

Edited by Techno_Elf