Lothuialel

Rose Fern Academy OOC

Does anyone know where Loth is? I sent her a PM last night about a new character. Is she okay?

She hasn't been on for one or two days... I can check it if you want.

Edited by KoalaNoob

You can approve my form?

I'm not sure, but I can take a look at it. Besides, Loth is a very nice person and would probably say yes. After all, she doesn't want to low down her own RP.

I know, she is lovely. I'm kinda worried about her though. I usually saw her around a lot.

I don't have an exact copy of the form but I can give you the basic idea.

Thought this could use a bump. Also, anyone can go an interrupt Gavin if they want.

Ok I will be there in a sec!

From December 23 to February 1, my characters Desiree Hope, Hiemerik Hope and Cecillia Espere are up for grabs. Only during that time though. Who is willing to take care of my characters for me? Please PM the answer!

Edited by Lothuialel

Plot Idea!!!

Should we have evil/dark angels (like Lucifer) come and steal a couple of angels and everyone else goes after to save them?

Also, since Cecillia has no one but her dog, maybe she runs off to go do some street race and ends up playing a dangerous game and gets captured?

EDIT: Koala, I loved your plot

I'm here too, with Kitty and Memphis. (And possibly something new soon.)

But I don't understand how Cecy is alone now? Was there a timeskip because Kitty went with Cecy. I have no idea. xd.png

How was your Christmas breaks anyway? Did everyone have a good time?

I have my 3 charries, but I don't know what to do with them.

Username:JaylaCaine

Name:Damien Black

Nickname:Damien, Black

Angel or Demon:Demon

Schedule (Lothuialel will choose when the RP is started):

Picture (Required):[/url=http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/248/2/f/__black_demon___by_rupuceree-d48xcwl.jpg]Damien[/url]

Personality (Optional because you can RP it out):Damien is pretty laid back preferring to read then to deal with the drama of the other students. So at times he is mostly found in the library. He is protective of his friends and family to the point he will go in a rage.

History (optional):Damien was the oldest of six and lived a mostly happy life. Until he was ten and he and his youngest sister were sent to go an Aunt's house for the day when they were attacked. He tried to fight to save his sister and lost his eye in the fight and she was taken. Afterwards he strove to be the strongest but to always keep his last eye on things.

Crush:Gavin

Other:Goddess. He is a rage demon. He loves cute fuzzy animals.

Edited by JaylaCaine