Lothuialel

Rose Fern Academy OOC

Welcome to Rose Fern Academy!

Here at Rose Fern we teach students with the art of music, horse riding, and various combat techniques. We accept those who are angel or demons. You may stay here as a dorm student or you may live in a rich house. Either way, you must come to classes on time, be ready to learn, and not be desruptive. We also offer sports such as football, basketball, fencing, show riding, archery, tennis, cross-country, track and field, volleyball, badminton, soccer, rugby, and wrestling. We also have many clubs like the reading club, stamp club, chess club, math club, and music club.

There are three seperate buildings. One for the angels, one for the demons, and one for the sports and lunch classes. This is the only time they ever meet. They are kept seperate because they hardly ever get along.

The teachers here at Rose Fern are of the highest recommendations from other past schools. Some of them are human, but have what we call the sight and can tell that the students are not human. Please do not use your powers to harm the teachers, you will be expelled.

Lastly, the Academy deeply wishes that you keep your romance to a minimum. Yes you can do what most couples do, but please fade or timeskip it out if you decide to go too far.

Rules!

~Please be polite

~Please be patient

~Please be respectful

~Character MUST be with the opposite. Angel X Demon pairs are aloud ONLY! this is an opposites attract RP. You may treat it like a "Tamming of the Shrew" as well since demons and angels don't usually go together well.

~Please PM me your character sheets

~Please have guy characters to a minimum, 2:6 ratio

~Please if you decide to go too far, fade out or timeskip to when you are done

~Please no romance between your own characters

~Please keep even genders

~Please no Mary Sues/Gary Stues

~Please put "Goddess" in the other section to show that you have read the rules

~Please PM me questions

~Please enjoy and have fun in this RP

Username:
Name:
Nickname:
Angel or Demon:
Schedule (Lothuialel will choose when the RP is started):
Picture (Required):
Personality (Optional because you can RP it out):
History (optional):
Crush:
Other:

Classes:

~Math

~Math Honors

~English

~English Honors

~Spanish

~French

~Latin

~Japanese

~Chinese

~Itallian

~Drama

~Gym

~Weight Lifting

~Choir

~Band

~Percussion

~Madrigals

~Lunch

~Free Time

~Computer Tecknowledgy

~Sketching

~Painting

~Buisness Accounting

~History

Sports:

~Football

~Volleyball

~Rugby

~Fencing

~Soccer

~Tennis

~Horse Riding

~Softball

~Baseball

~Swim Team

~Drill Team

~Cheerleading

To attend a sport or at least three specific classes, please put that in the other section.

The whole idea of this RP is that everyone has someone they love and want to be with. Your purpose in the RP is to find that character that matches yours. Please pick up to three characters. We must have an even gender amount. No hybrids. Opposites attract in this RP. Please review the rules section and ask questions if you need to know why. If you have a question reguarding your character type, please pm me!

Edited by Lothuialel

Accepted Forms

Lothuialel

Username: Lothuialel

Name: Desiree Hope

Nickname: Dess or Dezzy

Angel or Demon: Angel

Picture: user posted image

Other: -Snip-

Name: Hiemerik Hope

Nickname: Merik

Angel or Demon: Demon

Picture: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/292...532-390-550.jpg

Other: -snip-

==============================================================

padfoot

Username: padfoot

Name: Jaxson Sparks

Nickname: Jax

Angel or Demon: Demon

Picture (Required):Jax

Personality: will rp

History (optional): will reveal once I think of it

Other: -Snip- His father was an incubator

JaylaCaine

Username:JaylaCaine

Name:Jessibella Infermia

Nickname:Jess

Angel or Demon:Demon

Picture (Required):Jess

History (optional):

Crush:None right now

Other:Goddess.

Username: JaylaCaine

Name: Illium Bries

Nickname:Illium

Angel or Demon: Angel

Picture (Required):

History (optional):

Crush:

Other:Goddess

Edited by Lothuialel

Student Schedules

Desiree Hope:

~Drill Team

~Math Honors

~English Honors

~Band

~Lunch

~Fencing

~Horse Riding

~History

~French

Dess does drill team, pep-band, concert band, horse riding, and fencing.

Hiemerik Hope:

~Percussion

~Math Honors

~History

~Gym

~Lunch

~English Honors

~Fencing

~Wieght Lifting

~Itallian

Heimerik does fencing and football.

Jaxson Sparks

~Percussion

~Math

~History

~Free Time

~Lunch

~English

~Wieght Lifting

~Gym

~French

Edited by Lothuialel

Hmm...no fencing in the sports section? biggrin.gif

I'll be joining.

Only angels or demons, right?

Edited by Techno_Elf

Wait, only angel females and demon males? Well that makes demon x angel couples seem a bit more acceptable which sucks the fun out Q.Q

I'm joining anyhow smile.gif

I was making this RP a bit like that saying, opposites attract. Everyone is suppose to look human with wings. Hmmm... Would it be better if we turn demon to dark angel? That way they are still opposites? What do you think mipuppy1?

While we happen to be at it, I hope you don't mind if I point out that some people like to make more rebellious characters, so listening to the teachers would probably be a school rule but a RP rule itself is a bit much? Also I think being able to RP some teachers would be fun. (I think.)

(Please don't kill me, these are only suggestions >.<)

(OMG OMG my opinion is actually being asked! I feel so special :3 (And a sugar crash coming.)

(How about both male and female demons and male and female angels, demons go to a night class and angels in day class. They are usually separated because they don't get along but sometimes they get together for school events and sports a such?)

(Sort of like Vampire Knight?)

(I don't know, is that a good idea?)

(I'm with Padfoot on this one, it's way more fun if the demon and angel aren't suppose to be together then if the demon and angel are expected to be together (well, in the RP I mean).

Edited by mipuppy1

I agree with you. Rebellious students are needed. I do need teachers. But I will only accept six teachers just to limit. You may RP as as many teachers as you want. I do ask that people RP as students as well.

Ok. I suppose that is a good idea, buoy may only pair up with the opposite. DemonXAngel Dark AngelXAngel couples are aloud. No pairing of the same type. This is an opposites attract RP!

The pairings are forbidden, but that is what we are going for in this romance. Gay characters are aloud to a minimum.

Edited by Lothuialel

I can dig that but not the separation by day and night thing, that makes things difficult. What if they top floor and basement with a ground floor between them?

I'm so confused now.

So we are having dark angels? No demon and angel separation then right?

Night guys.

Edited by mipuppy1

Never mind about the dark angels. We won't have them. We will do separate buildings. I have added more in re first post, please take a look!

Ok:)

Also, Class schedules will be given out to members who have joined so far tomorrow! I don't have the energy today. Thank you!

I'm still a little confused...so it's demons are guys and angels are girls, yes? And they live in seperate buildings?

Aren't they?

@Lothuialel: You should totally add Latin, Japanese, and Chinese to the language list. xd.png Or not.

Edited by Techno_Elf

No. That was changed. There can be male angels and female demons if wanted. Also, I had put that there are three buildings. One for angels, one for demons, the third is for classes and lunch.

Oh, that's good. Now I can shove a pair of twins into the mess.

(I think it means that if you have an angel the only one that angel can be with is a demon. If you have a demon then they are paired up with an angel.