Lothuialel

Rose Fern Academy OOC

((Though most people are probably going to go for a angel x demon romance anyway, I don't think you need to make it a rule...)

(Are demons and angels being separated? They wouldn't be able to have much interaction then (like Padfoot said(?)

(Oh and: Jayla and Techno! *huggie*)

Edited by mipuppy1

For the second time:

1 building for angels

1 building for demons

1 building for classes where THEY WILL MEET and have classes and lunch together.

Separate dorms means plenty of chances to break curfew. There will be enough interaction, Don't worry smile.gif

OOC sounds great.

Me to, still can't think of an interesting character for an angel without it being cliche, so I might take awhile to get a form in ^.^"

That's alright:)

Alright! We are ready to start!

Also, if anyone wants to we can make a YouTube video and banners for the RP. Do you all think? mipuppy1 and KoalaNoob are the moderators!

My tip for character building. Look at different pictures and see if you can make the back story for them off that picture.

I will after I get Jax fleshed out some and get the feel for everyone's characters.

Do the demons and angels come down/up from heaven/hell to earth to go to the school or were they raised on earth? After they graduate from school are they suppose to go to heaven/hell because maybe they were like trainee angels and demons before? If so they why don't they learn angel or demon like things (like how to convince people to make a bad choice without them sensing your presences or learning how to play the harp?) or are they suppose to be guardian angels (and for devils, to disguse as humans to lead people into sin?) which would maybe be why they are learning human(y) subjects?

I'm just wondering why the angels and demons are at the school in the first place when they could be in heaven/hell. It would help a lot with my backstory.

Sorry for all the questions >.<

Is there magic?

And I'm a mod? Yay! Thanks, Loth!

Maybe the teacher control can be shared?

Also, maybe a nurse, or professional doctor?

Edited by KoalaNoob

They were born and raised on the earth. Their existence has nothing to do with heaven or he'll. They basically are just people who were born different and are immortal. When they graduate, they have to try to live normal lives. They are forced to move constantly (every ten years) so that people don't suspect them. For now, they are only worried about school. There should be an evil cast who will try to take over the world and Rose Fern students and teachers have to save the earth from the evil characters. Who wants to be evil?

There will be magic.We can share teacher and doctor/nurse roles.

Edited by Lothuialel

Also, thank you for making me a mod as well!

Edit: You know what? I'm going to stop asking questions, (If I were me I'd probably be mad at me right now for being annoying.) everyone else's forms look pretty simple so I'll just make a character. I'll have the form up as soon as possible. (tomorrow probably)

Night guys smile.gif

Edited by mipuppy1

Yes wings! No tails. Angels have bright colored wings, demons have dark colored wings. You don't have to have those in pictures.

We are ready to start!

Is my sheet approved? I can't wait to start!

Maybe a table containing everyone and their lessons would be good?

Why no tails? I would rather have a crazy tail than wings but thats just me.

I will allow tails. But very few may have them.

Period. 1. 2. 3 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9

Time. 7:45am. 8:50. 10:00. 11:00. 12:00. 12:45. 1:50. 2:00. 3:00-4:45

Class type. Enrich. Core. Core. Enrich lunch. Core. Enrich. Enrich. Enrich

Core classes= math, English and history

Enrich classes= languages, arts, music and the sporty classes

Please tell me if you want to do sports

Edited by Lothuialel