EragonSaphiraRider

The Stripes of Hogwarts

I have 4 cb males stripes and 1 cb female (also one cb egg) in case anyone need them! Just PM me! laugh.gif

Laura-lana you need to get another cb stripe to breed with those males.

welcome to the lineage Pavasaris

Why? My male hogwarts stripes have mates already. I was wondering about my girl.

On another note could you update the database please? Neither Ebon nor Loki or Zelda have been listed yet.

This is still active, right? In this case, please:

REGISTER MY STUDENT

Forum Name: Pavasaris

Scroll Name: SpringTurner

Student’s Name: Justin the Hufflepuff

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/avx8i

And... I'm still waiting for this.

I WANT AN EGG

Forum Name: Pavasaris

Which starting couple?: Slytherin

Personal message link: My owl

Happy Holidays!

yes yes yes, this is still active. I have been waiting for the holiday dragons t have all been caught, grown up and the new Christmas dragons to be done with before I bred again.

Kattaan and Hikari, dragons ahve been sent your way, please collect them as they mature in just over a day

This thread is now up to date!! Woot!!

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

Wohoo! I was worried this had died.

I've just breed Ebon and gotten an egg. I love the name of the mother, I was surprised it was still free. *laughs to self* What does the rest of you think? And does any of you want to adopt the egg?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bej2r

I WANT TO JOIN

Forum Name : Lysambre

Scroll Name : Lysambre

How many CB stripes do you have? 4 at the moment, but If I take part in this, I'll catch more smile.gif

I WANT TO JOIN

Forum Name: Tiga

Scroll Name: Tigacat

How many CB stripes do you have? If you don’t have any I’m happy to try and catch some for you. I seem to have luck at the moment for it I have two CB stripes, both ages.

Hi Tiga and Lysambre

Welcome to my lineage!! If you'd like an egg from a particular house starting pair, please let me know by filling out the form on the front page smile.gif i'll get eggs to you as soon as I can.

I can garantee the starting pair, but the egg could be in any house!!

I WANT AN EGG

Forum Name: Lysambre

Which starting couple?: Ravenclaw please

Personal message link: Click to PM me

As said above, I am egglocked for the next 24 hours, so there is no emergency smile.gif

W00T slyherin! Also thanks

Hi megaman915! Glad someone wanted the egg! Are you going to become a regular member of this project?

The starting pair of this eggie were death eaters and the father is a slytherin himself, so it's kind of fitting.

I seem to get only death eater and slytherin eggs lately...

*Waves welcome to Lysambre and Tiga* Hope you two get your eggs soon!

Lysambre and Tiga, since both of you have requested a Ravenclaw egg, as soon as I am un-egg locked myself, I will breed the egg. I will send the link to both of you at the same time. Whoever gets it, please tell me so that the next week I can try again for whoever misses out.

Lysambre and Tiga, since both of you have requested a Ravenclaw egg, as soon as I am un-egg locked myself, I will breed the egg. I will send the link to both of you at the same time. Whoever gets it, please tell me so that the next week I can try again for whoever misses out.

I'm keeping a free spot for this one smile.gif

I am so full of eggs, Lysa can have it first, smile.gif