EragonSaphiraRider

The Stripes of Hogwarts

I'm more than proud to say that Theo is now a new daddy! =D And he had a Ravenclaw Offspring, like his parents! =D

If anybody wants it, I'll give it, if not, I'll keep that little one laugh.gif

Edited by Tsuuu

I WANT AN EGG

Forum Name: katann

Which starting couple?: Hufflepuff

Personal message link: this forum and thread

Hi I do not have time to do this lineage as I am doing approx. 10 at the moment but I have a CB Stripe available if anyone wants it biggrin.gif

Teleport

Hi I do not have time to do this lineage as I am doing approx. 10 at the moment but I have a CB Stripe available if anyone wants it biggrin.gif

Teleport

I took it in, Thanks biggrin.gif

Thank you for the welcome biggrin.gif

Going to be interesting to see if Sirius and Theo can become friends biggrin.gif

And welcome, Sasha!

Edit: I can't remember the name of the dragons with the lineage examples I need and I am too lazy to start a full fledged search, so I thought I'd just create a little lineage myself as an example. Not as if it's urgent. As I said my first breeding will follow the classic pattern anyway.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Kataan I already sent you an egg via PM. Can you please pick it up? Look in your Messages and you'll see it. The parents aren't Hufflepuff's but their egg is.

II am sorry but I had no room at the time. Can I please get another egg. Thanks, kat

I swear you picked it up, because it didn't grow up here on my scroll, Kataan

I may have I will check, I have had a very rough real life week. My Family had some bad news, so I have not been thinking very well this week. Thanks, Kat

P.S. No all the dragons I have are cave born except for the one I already had. If you do not mind I would like a starter egg from any of the houses. Hufflepuff was the one I choose because all my eggs are of that type. Thanks, Kat

Edited by Katann

I WANT TO JOIN

Forum Name:memememememememe1

Scroll Name:memememememememe

How many CB stripes do you have?1 female, but I need a male please

REGISTER MY STUDENT

Scroll Name:memememememememe1

Student’s Name: Casey Leigh

Lineage Link:http://dragcave.net/lineage/G7R93 (Casey Leigh is the mother, I couldn't get her actual lineage up)

Edited by memememememememe1

I WANT TO JOIN

REGISTER MY STUDENT

Forum  Name:memememememememe1

Lineage Link:http://dragcave.net/lineage/G7R93 (Casey Leigh is the mother, I couldn't get her actual lineage up)

Welcome, we are pleased you want to join this lineage!^^

However there's one thing you need to know, you can't register a striped as an studen't, you can only register the offsprings of Saphira's dragons ^^U, so what yu can do is asking Saphira for an offspring of a pair you like and then that dragons annd its offsprings can be registered as students laugh.gif

Btw, I have a CB striped I can give you, if you still want to join us!

Edited by Tsuuu

Welcome, we are pleased you want to join this lineage!^^

However there's one thing you need to know, you can't register a striped as an studen't, you can only register the offsprings of Saphira's dragons ^^U, so what yu can do is asking Saphira for an offspring of a pair you like and then that dragons annd its offsprings can be registered as students laugh.gif

Btw, I have a CB striped I can give you, if you still want to join us!

Oh, okay. Sorry.

Yes, I would love to have a CB Stripe, but I am currently egglocked. One of my eggs has nearly hatched, mind you.

I WANT TO JOIN

REGISTER MY STUDENT

Hi there, and welcome to the lineage memememememememe1. Tsuuu is correct, my stripes are the starting pairs for this lineage.

Kataan, i have just checked my records and if seems that no, I haven't sent you a Hufflepugg parented egg. I have just attempted to breed an egg from that couple but unfortunately this week we got no egg. I will try again next week.

Hi there, and welcome to the lineage memememememememe1. Tsuuu is correct, my stripes are the starting pairs for this lineage.

Kataan, i have just checked my records and if seems that no, I haven't sent you a Hufflepugg parented egg. I have just attempted to breed an egg from that couple but unfortunately this week we got no egg. I will try again next week.

Hello, or where I come from, aloha.

DDDD:

It will be difficult to contact the owner if it doesnt have the same name on the forums... poor little Huffie

Hello, or where I come from, aloha.

Okay that is fine, I will try to save room on my scroll for when they have an egg. biggrin.gif

I've tried to name my new cb stripe in honour of one of the Harry Potter Characters but I could find absolutely no one that I liked as a primary partner for Sirius. So I've looked elsewhere and found one in Infernal Devices.

If all works as planned Sirius first egg is going to come from Jessie Lovelace.

I'll breed as soon as she is grown which should be in a few hours.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Ha! Got a Slytherin Eggie. Guess there was some influence from the grandparents after all. Or maybe it's because Sirius became a friend of Theodore after all. Nevermind...

I'D LIKE TO BE A BREEDER

Forum Name: Laura-Lana

Scroll Name: Laura-Lana

Pairs You Can Breed:Sirius Griffindor & Jessie Lovelace

While I wouldn't be unhappy to keep this lovely gem, I'll also be happy to spreed the love, so if someone wants a Hogwarts Stripe, send me a pm or post here. This is what I have to offer:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/riC0Z

Edited by Laura-Lana