EragonSaphiraRider

The Stripes of Hogwarts

Ha! Got a Slytherin Eggie. Guess there was some influence from the grandparents after all. Or maybe it's because Sirius became a friend of Theodore after all. Nevermind...

I vote for the second reason! tongue.gif

Oh Theo, never think of you like a bad influence... haha!

Bad influence? LOL! Let's say he his combating the predjudices against one of Hogwarts houses . It's not as if my newest eggie belonged to the death eaters after all.

I'll soon be able to get eggs from Cho, my ravenclaw daughter of Theo!!

And Tsuuu, since you've been so helpful, you're now a Thread Mod.

And here is one of my bred eggs that I'm KEEPING for my own 2nd gen pairs. Looks like this Slytherin breeding turned their child into a DEATH EATER... how fitting http://dragcave.net/lineage/8WKse

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

If the griffindor couple ever produces a death eater egg, can I have it? Or is that too specific a request?

By the way my slytherin egg is still available.

If the griffindor couple ever produces a death eater egg, can I have it? Or is that too specific a request?

By the way my slytherin egg is still available.

Shoot me the slytherin if you want

and sure, I'll put a note on there for you, but it might take me some time for them to produce a black egg

I'll soon be able to get eggs from Cho, my ravenclaw daughter of Theo!!

And Tsuuu, since you've been so helpful, you're now a Thread Mod.

And here is one of my bred eggs that I'm KEEPING for my own 2nd gen pairs. Looks like this Slytherin breeding turned their child into a DEATH EATER... how fitting http://dragcave.net/lineage/8WKse

Thank you Saphira! tongue.gif

Theo will need two more days to have another egg, so, meanwhile...

I WANT AN EGG

Forum Name: Tsuuu

Which starting couple?: Any Couple but Ravenclaw ^^

Personal message link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...E=04&MID=187004

I want a sister or a brother of Cho actually. Going to be Sirius godchild biggrin.gif

Shoot me the slytherin if you want

Saphira - does that mean you WANT the egg or that you are willing to take it of my hands? Cause I don't mind keeping it on my own scroll if no one is interested. It's just that I'd like to give something back to the Hogwarts stripe community, but I want the egg to go somewhere where it is wanted.

Edited by Laura-Lana

I want a sister or a brother of Cho actually. Going to be Sirius godchild biggrin.gif

Saphira - does that mean you WANT the egg or that you are willing to take it of my hands? Cause I don't mind keeping it on my own scroll if no one is interested. It's just that I'd like to give something back to the Hogwarts stripe community, but I want the egg to go somewhere where it is wanted.

Owwwww, that would be so cute! I'll give you Theo's next offspring then wub.gif

Maybe we can add some eggs into threads like "Take an Egg, Leve an Egg" and similars but specifying from what thread these eggs are so people can know about this ^^

Actually, that sounds like a great idea, Tsuuu, and you're quite welcome!!! And once this next new release happens, I will try and get an egg from Cho to you, Laura-Lana!! MIght gain us some more members.

I WANT AN EGG

Forum Name: iHikari

Which starting couple?: Gryffindor ~

Personal message link: here

Edited by iHikari

I WANT AN EGG

Forum Name: iHikari

Which starting couple?: Gryffindor ~

Personal message link: here

Welcome Hikari! ^^

When Saphira's Dragons are available she will sent an eggie for you tongue.gif !

Welcome Hikari! ^^

When Saphira's Dragons are available she will sent an eggie for you tongue.gif !

Indeed, I've added you to my waiting list. I won't be breeding again till after this weekend as the new release should be somewhere on it.

Actually, that sounds like a great idea, Tsuuu, and you're quite welcome!!! And once this next new release happens, I will try and get an egg from Cho to you, Laura-Lana!! MIght gain us some more members.

Thanks biggrin.gif

Edit: The little Slytherin has hatched. My offer still stands, he's up for graps if someone wants him (or her) - but to avoid misunderstandings lets repeat again, that i'll be happy to keep him if no one wants him, so please only ask for him if you want him not because you are trying to do me a favour.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Indeed, I've added you to my waiting list. I won't be breeding again till after this weekend as the new release should be somewhere on it.

Alright, thank you! smile.gif

REGISTER MY STUDENT

Forum Name: Isanor

Scroll Name: Isanor

Student’s Name: Vivianna Ravenclaw

Lineage Link:

Here smile.gif

I think thats the only pair that's produced a second gen that is the same house as the parents!!

REGISTER MY STUDENT

Forum Name: EragonSaphiraRider

Scroll Name: EragonSaphiraRider

Student’s Name: Erosaf's 2nd Trix Death Eater

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/8WKse

Named her after Bellatrix Lestrange!! No wonder she's a Death Eater, with Slytherin parents!! I will now seek out a new CB stripe for her mate!!

Uh... I wanted to breed Loki with Amaani and got a total refusal.

I decided to use 'of' for the house for my 3rd gen and higher Hogwarts Students.

REGISTER MY STUDENT

Forum Name: Laura-Lana

Scroll Name: Laura-Lana

Student’s Name: Loki Lovelace of Slytherin

Lineage Link: Loki Lovelace

Edited by Laura-Lana

I made a huge mistake right now. Sirius was ready to breed again, so I clicked on the breed action forgetting that I had picked up a lot of eggs earlier this day trying to get another cb stripe. The egg auto-abandoned.

*hides under the table*

I am so sorry!!!

I made a huge mistake right now. Sirius was ready to breed again, so I clicked on the breed action forgetting that I had picked up a lot of eggs earlier this day trying to get another cb stripe. The egg auto-abandoned.

*hides under the table*

I am so sorry!!!

Not to worry, at least you know the mate you picked for him will give eggs to you!! Someone might trace the lineage back to us for all we know, though its not likely.

Hahaha Theo gave a death eater!! maybe a potential friend for Trix??

Thank you for being so understanding. Getting a new member that way would be cool.

Well, if no one new wants Theo's egg, can I have it? I still need a godson or daughter for Sirius. Though admittedly poor Sirius is going to be shocked if the little one turns out to be a death eater.

This is such a brilliant idea!!

I WANT TO JOIN

Forum Name: Pavasaris

Scroll Name: SpringTurner

How many CB stripes do you have? 1 male and 1 female, but I’ll try to catch more.

I WANT AN EGG

Forum Name: Pavasaris

Which starting couple?: I’d like to start with Slytherin, this being my House biggrin.gif

Personal message link: My owl box wink.gif (however, I'm not too sure if I got this link right)

REGISTER MY STUDENT

Forum Name: Laura-Lana

Scroll Name: Laura-Lana

Student’s Name: Zelda Zabini of Gryffindor

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/CBrJZ

So what do I do now? Sirius and Loki were both male so this should have been a stair, not a spiral, but Zelda is female. Are her children no longer considered part of this project?