EragonSaphiraRider

The Stripes of Hogwarts

So i have a question, Tsuuu was nice enough to give me a Cb yellow and with egg(Thanks again laugh.gif ) When it is born it will enter the Hufflepuff house correct ? or dose its offspring enter the house?

if that is the case I will need to try and catch a cb yellow and white egg to be the first one's mate.

Please let me know, sorry for the dumb question, I want to do this bloodline right. Thanks, Kat

So i have a question, Tsuuu was nice enough to give me a Cb yellow and with egg(Thanks again laugh.gif ) When it is born it will enter the Hufflepuff house correct ? or dose its offspring enter the house?

if that is the case I will need to try and catch a cb yellow and white egg to be the first one's mate.

Please let me know, sorry for the dumb question, I want to do this bloodline right. Thanks, Kat

CB eggs do not belong by default to any particular house. If you'd like it to be a Hufflepuff, by all means please include the house name in the egg name smile.gif

I will supply you with a mate for the egg, since all the dragons must be descended from MY starting pairs. Please pick a pair of mine from the first post and I will breed you an egg. The egg will however be from one of the houses and I cannot say which house until i breed it for the bred egg's colour denotes its house.

Make sense? And not a dumb question at all

Kat, I gave you a CB so you can breed it with the one Shapira is gonna give you, which is the one you can register as a student (and the offsprings of those two), but not the one I gave you ^^

I WANT TO JOIN

Forum Name: Justyne

Scroll Name: Justyne

How many CB stripes do you have? 2 females, 1 male

I WANT AN EGG

Forum Name: Justyne

Which starting couple?: Hufflepuff or Gryffindor

Personal message link: PM me

Edited by Justyne

Welcome Justyne!! As soon as I have room on my scroll ill get that egg to you. Is there a house you'd prefer out of the hufflepuff and gryffindor pairs?

Shouldn't we make any banners or something so people can know about the thread?

Hi all laugh.gif I was able to grab a cave born white and yellow egg. So I will have a student soon biggrin.gif

Kataan which pair did you want an egg from me from? So that you have your first student??

I will look when I. Get a chance and When I have room for an egg. The egg will have a mate too, because. I have two cave born eggs on my scrool laugh.gif

But what you have to do, Katann, is breeding the egg Saphira gives you with one of those CB stripes ^^ (the egg Saphira gives you IS also a student)

I WANT TO JOIN

Forum Name:Laura-Lana

Scroll Name: Laura-Lana

How many CB stripes do you have? Several

I WANT AN EGG

Forum Name: Laura-Lana

Which starting couple?: Any

Personal message link: Laura-Lana

Edited by Laura-Lana

I'm afraid it's still an eggie (and it's on CD) so once your egg hatches and mine is not on CD anymore, I'll give it to you biggrin.gif

Ok Hufflepuff pair laugh.gif

Kataan I already sent you an egg via PM. Can you please pick it up? Look in your Messages and you'll see it. The parents aren't Hufflepuff's but their egg is.

Justyne and Laura-Luna, eggs have been sent to you

*does the happy dance*

I've got my first Hogwarts egg and it is a Gryffindor Student!

Of course it has Death-Eater parents but I am sure my little dragon will be able to deal with the resulting drama .

Thanks so much!

Question: How strict is the spiral/staircase thing? I mean on the one hand it's sort of practical, because it looks pretty and all one needs for the next mate is a cb. On the other hand it means I've got to pair ever single of my Hogwarts stripes with a Hufflepuff coloured dragon and that doesn't sit well with me.

There are very pretty even gen examples for breeding stripes Example

Another option I could imagine looking good would be a superstair or a superspiral, meaning the dragons offspring would be only breed to 1gen dragons as opposed to cb's. That shouldn't be that much more difficult.

What I would love to do is breed one conventional stair or spiral lineage of Hogwarts dragons and use a second offspring of my pair to try either an even gen project or a superspiral/stair

Edited by Laura-Lana

I WANT TO JOIN

Forum Name: Isanor

Scroll Name: Isanor

How many CB stripes do you have? dozens of

I WANT AN EGG

Forum Name: Isanor

Which starting couple?: Slytherin!

Personal message link: Isanor's PM

Hello, I have room for an egg from the Hufflepuff pair =)

Look at your PMs! Saphira sent you an egg!

Question: How strict is the spiral/staircase thing? I mean on the one hand it's sort of practical, because it looks pretty and all one needs for the next mate is a cb. On the other hand it means I've got to pair ever single of my Hogwarts stripes with a Hufflepuff coloured dragon and that doesn't sit well with me.

There are very pretty even gen examples for breeding stripes Example

Another option I could imagine looking good would be a superstair or a superspiral, meaning the dragons offspring would be only breed to 1gen dragons as opposed to cb's. That shouldn't be that much more difficult.

What I would love to do is breed one conventional stair or spiral lineage of Hogwarts dragons and use a second offspring of my pair to try either an even gen project or a superspiral/stair

I understand that the idea of hufflepuff coloured dragons being bred with all the other colours does not sound right to you but CB or 1 Generation dragons as they are known are NOT in any house. Well, except for my starting pairs of course.

Having been here a bloody long time, I do not understand what is different between a 1gen as opposed to a CB, considering they are the same to me, they have no parents after all.

And can you show me a super spiral or super stair so I can say yes or no?

REGISTER MY STUDENT

Forum Name: Tsuuu

Scroll Name: Tsuuu

Student’s Name: Slytherin's Theodore

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nxvTB

Don't know if we have to wait until they grow up, but since he won't be frozen and has sex, I could name it tongue.gif

REGISTER MY STUDENT

Forum Name: Tsuuu

Scroll Name: Tsuuu

Student’s Name: Slytherin's Theodore

Lineage Link:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nxvTB

Don't know if we have to wait until they grow up, but since he won't be frozen and has sex, I could name it tongue.gif

Perfectly fine. As long as they gender, they can be registered. He's our first student too!!

I understand that the idea of hufflepuff coloured dragons being bred with all the other colours does not sound right to you but CB or 1 Generation dragons as they are known are NOT in any house. Well, except for my starting pairs of course.

Having been here a bloody long time, I do not understand what is different between a 1gen as opposed to a CB, considering they are the same to me, they have no parents after all.

And can you show me a super spiral or super stair so I can say yes or no?

I know they aren't in any house but they are still bearing the Hufflepuff colour.

Sorry about the gen thing. I tend to forget that for some extremly weird reason cb's aren't gen 0 but gen 1. Goes against my inner logic and that causes me to make these mistakes.

I'll try to find an example of a superspiral or a superstair for you but it might take a while.

Edit: Congrats Theo!

Edited by Laura-Lana