Psycho Cat

Pokemon Sandbox

"She always gets in fights but almost never wins them unless I come along to help." Hunter rolled her eyes. "I am Hunter and the Umbreon is Cinder. And I am starting to learn why she is called Cinder," Hunter added with a mischievous grin.

"Whenever she fights, her chances of winning turn to cinders." She walked over to the undersized Umbreon and ruffled the fur on top of Cinder's head. Cinder ducked away with an embarrassed growl.

"Well, I'm not that good 'cause..." She thought of something to say.

"'Cause I was the runt o' my litter, you could say. I took under Hunter's training because she's the strongest Sylveon I know." Cinder grinned happily.

Then Hunter's sharp hearing picked up the approaching Celebi's sounds.

"Gee, did the Beedrill we scare off make such a ruckous that every Pokemon in the forest is gonna see?" She scoffed with a disgusted grimace. Then she turned back to Cinder, her grin vanishing.

"The only thing you're good at when fighting mobs of Pokemon is using your Round. You're lucky that I know Round, too, otherwise you'd be off a lot worse." Hunter explained. She looked up at a sleeping Pidgey and looked at Cinder.

"Pidgey's pretty much the only Pokemon you can defeat, for Mew's sake." She muttered.

"Try your best."

Cinder waggled her haunches and fired an accurate Dark Pulse at the Pidgey, easily defeating it.

"And you'd better not be proud of that, either." Hunter scoffed, turning and walking off with a dismissive flick of her ear. Cinder scrambled after her with her head low.

The twins were at it again. The shouts of their argument carried through the forest, bouncing off the trees. They didn't notice the swarm of Beedrill in the clearing next to them, nor did they hear the two Meowstic talking.

"It wasn't my fault you tripped and fell into the river!" Axel protested.

Lexa crossed her arms and huffed. "Don't deny it! I saw you put that branch right where I was walking!"

"I did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

((And this went on until the end of time.))

Prince peered out at the group from behind his cover, his large eyes blinking curiously. So they had caused the swarm. The Celebi stared in shock as they proceeded to attack a sleeping resident of the forest, knocking it out and knocking it from its perch in a tree. Quickly, he darted over and grabbed the pidgey as it fell, gently guiding its fall to the forest floor. Okay... it was out of harms way now. The Celebi checked briefly to make sure it was actually fine before flying back up into the trees to follow the Sylveon and Umbreon from up high.

Mesu

---------------------

Mesu smiled. She could deal with this Sylveon. The Pidgey, as Hunter had pointed out, was no accomplishment. She watched as the two walked off, but something got her attention. I small scuffling sound. It was only the faintest rustle of leaves, maybe only being blown by the wind, but it was something. Her brother heard it too, as evident by him stopping. She closed her eyes and opened her ears, sensing the world around her. She was right; enormous energy was radiating from somewhere, but where? Above her, it would seem, for hovering off in the trees was something watching the two strangers leave. "Two can play at that," she thought, as she followed and stalked the Pokemon herself.

((Form here:

Username: SP

Name: Mizu

Species: Lugia!

Appearance: She changes slightly between shiny and normal depending on her mood. Shiny usually is negative emotions and normal is positive. When she feels in between, she is purple(which is in between red and blue).

Personality: RP

History: Always been wild

Moves: Aeroblast, Fly, Surf, Psychic

Ability: Multiscale

))

Prince fluttered after the two, moving between the leaves of the trees to remain out of sight. Nimbly hands brushed the plants out of his way so he could fly without bumping into anything or harming the plants by snapping thier branches. Where were they going? He had never seen them before.. We're they even from the forest? It was hardly good natured to go about attacking things. He followed them silently, his focus entirely on the two.

Hunter pretended not to notice the pursuing Pokemon as her gaze drifted lazily from flower to branch to leaf to whatever else was out there. Occasionally she stopped and crouched low, folding back her ears and beckoning for Cinder to come over. A few words were uttered and then a couple of strict shouts were sounded as Cinder pounced on varying things.

The duo walked on and continued to ignore the pursuing Pokemon. Both of them had extremely sharp hearing and thought nothing of a possible gang of "harmless", curious Pokemon following them.

Kumma looked from over head and spotted the group. It wasn't too hard since he knew the basic direction of the Hive. The Noivern perked his ears in an attempt to better hear what the Pokemon were saying.

Did not

Did too

Did not

Did too

Kumma didn't hear the conversation before hand, so he couldn't figure out what they were talking about. This started to upset him. What were these Pokemon up to? A barrage of thoughts were throwing themselves at Kumma's mind, but he didn't have time to process many of them, if any at all. Kumma took a bite out of his berry, then dropped the rest.

"What are you all doing here?!", he shouted below.

"You're disturbing the Beedrill! Leave them be!".

The large Noivern perched himself on a tall oak near the group, cocking his head to the side in an intimidating fashion.

Great... Two kitty cats, a black mutt, and a foo-foo Sylveon. Just what I need to deal with.

Kumma was so focused on this group that he neglected to notice the Gardevoir and Gallade not too far away from him.

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

Pardon the double post ;n;

Username: LegendOfKorraFan

Name: Rorschach Meade

Species: Human

Appearance: Rorschach (Minus the dagger, tattoos and belt)

Personality: Rorschach is a fairly laid back guy, constantly looking on the bright side of things. Rorschach, or Rory for short, doesn't take much seriously, but that doesn't mean he's dumb. Rory is kind, affectionate, loving, and just a down right sweet guy.

History: Rorschach grew up in a loving and caring home. His family was upper middle class and he grew up with two brothers and three sisters. His mother was a nurse at the local PokéCentre and his father was a Pokémon breeder. Rorschach was constantly surrounded by Pokémon and developed a natural connection with almost every one he met. Once Rorschach was old enough to leave, he took to the road in hopes of following his fathers footsteps.

Profession: Pokémon Breeder

Pokemon: Tyrantrum

Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Dragon Claw, Ancient Power.

Ability: Strong Jaw

I hope it's okay that I made my own sheet for humans. The RP was kind of lacking one tongue.gif

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

Now Prince really was considering intervening. Why were they attacking innocent things? He always thought humans were a threat and had never suspected pokemon. But what if he did try to stop them? Would they just attack him as well? The Celebi frowned as it moved lower to the ground, still darting from tree to tree but also risking a closer look to see if thee was a reason. If they attacked another creature... he would ask them to leave then. The forest couldn't be filled with chaos and anarchy!

((Because I can ouo))

Hunter and Cinder eventually stopped at a berry bush for a snack. Cinder carefully pulled the berries from their stems with Psychic and got enough for both of the Eeveelutions.

"I'm surprised you can eat so much considering how small you are." Hunter mused as Cinder scarfed down her share of berries.

"I gotta grow, don't I?" Cinder retorted, licking her lips and sitting on her rear to wait for Hunter to finish.

((I'm not lazy. I just consume excess time for no discernible reason. ninja.gif))

Mesu

---------------------

The twin continued on, falling behind Hunter and Cinder, while keeping her distance from the new Pokemon. Just then, Dansei broke off in a sprint. "Wait! You can't just-" 'Run away...' She thought annoyedly. It really irked her that sometime her brother really was better at sensing things than her. She rolled her eyes and continued. 'He'll be back soon,' Or maybe not. Maybe she'd have to save him. Again. From the same thing. Sighing, Mesu caught up with the other two, having nothing better to to.When she did find them, they were munching on some berries. "I don't know if you're aware of this," she began. "But someone is hiding out here, and I think they may be stalking you."

Dansei

---------------------

Dansei dawdled along. Why was Mesu so boring? He would never say something like this out loud, but the thought occurred quite often. Maybe this was why he heard the rustling nearby so easily. Without a word, he ran off to investigate. Quickly, he scaled the oak, and nose to nose with him was a Noivern. "Hello!" he greeted.

So they were just eating now. That wasn't so bad. Suddenly, a new pokemon barged in and began talking about... why, she was talking about him! He had been spotted. Taken aback, the frightened Celebi ducked behind a tree for cover and quickly flew upwards, hiding among the leaves. How had he been spotted? He had been as careful as possible but they still noticed him. Now what was he supposed to do? Should he just run away? But what about the forest then?

Hunter finally finished her snack- ignoring the Meowstic and Celebi- and continued to the small base that she and Cinder had created. Before she left them behind, she remembered to call over her shoulder:

"We're not hurting anything. Cinder just needs practice with her aim over in the rocky clearing."

Prince observed them from a branch, his body blending in with the leaves almost perfectly. He could just let them leave. It would be so easy. But then they would come back and attack more pokemon. Just like humans. Not moving but deciding to go on the offensive at last, he focused on the leaves in the trees around him. They began to shake as the wind picked up and leaves from the ground (Taking them from the trees would be bad, even if it was supposed to be a leaf storm made of regular leaves and not dead ones) began spiraling in a vortex then zoomed ahead, cutting the two off. This was it. Time to act tough.

"You have disrupted the peace in the forest," he said, curling his three-fingered hands into fists. But he still hid among the trees, refusing to show himself. "You must be taught a lesson so that you do not return."

Hunter yawned. "Suuuure." She said sarcastically. Nothing scared this girl. Cinder looked up at her. Hunter glanced down and continued walking right on through the leaves. Not toward an exit, but deeper in the forest. Her sharp hearing picked up exactly where the Celebi's voice came from.

"Go ahead and try to make us. We live here and have as much right as anyone else to stay." She said with a very threatening tone in her voice. Even Cinder cowered when she heard this tone. When Hunter spoke like that, censorkip.gif was about to go down. The Sylveon always kept her cool, but she was not to be underestimated.

"I warned you," Prince replied, his eyes narrowing. If he squinted, he couldn't really tell they were pokemon. He would just have to drive them out like he drove out humans. The leaves swirling about glowed green and became sharp like hundreds of blades, swarming about faster and faster. "This is my forest and I'm keeping it safe! Things like you need to leave. Now!"

Mesu

---------------------

"Hold up there now!" Mesu interrupted. "Tch tch tch, what a hypocrite. All they do is harmless training, and you're willing to maul them? And with leaves? Terrible moral and move of choice." She knew this was a rather stupid argument, but she wasn't trying to really persuade anybody here. She was buying time. With the tiniest twitch of her tail, the Meowstic gestured for the two to run. "And not just that," she continued. "But you're a coward. Hiding behind you're petty little trees. Well guess what? My ears emit enough power to crush a ten ton truck to nothing! Chew on that while you prance about, petting your pretty little Bidoofs and whatnot." Her tone was getting a little more serious now, and her eyes were unfolding in a challenge. "If you can spare the time to depart from your beloved Pidgeys, I'm right here!"

Prince's head automatically moved to the new creature. Harmless? They had destroyed an entire nest of Beedrill and left the poor Pokemon homeless but knocking out a sleeping pidgey! That wasn't harmless, that was antagonizing. But either way, it was too late to back off now.

His wings fluttered as he zoomed out of the tree and shot down to the new Pokemon. His wings kicked up a tiny bit of dust before he landed on the ground gently. "They attacked without instigation or reason! This is my forest and I've defended it all of this time. Why do you think humans haven't taken it away yet? It's because I protect it and they are a threat. They have to leave."

Mesu

---------------------

Mesu rolled her eyes. "Well clearly these are very different from humans. Humans rip out big chunks of the forest for farms and such. All these two did was do a little training. And besides, there are a whole lot of other things worse than these two. Mightyena, Shiftry, the whole bunch, and I'd say those do a lot more damage than these two have done it their lifetime." She addressed him with a brush of her tails and turned, starting off towards Hunter and Cinder.