Psycho Cat

Pokemon Sandbox

Hunter shook her head. She looked at Cinder, who knew exactly what to do. The tiny little Umbreon packed quite the punch if she knew what to do. Cinder stepped forward and her yellow eyes glowed purple, using Psychic to grab the leaves and shoot them back at Prince. This attack she called "psychic counter", or a usage of Psychic to make the opponent's attack fly right back at them. Hunter looked at Mesu, giving her a look that said "We can defend ourselves."

Prince was caught off guard by the counter-attack but the leaves didn't hurt him that much. For the most part, they just made a few minor cuts equivalent to paper cuts. Quickly, he recoiled and flew back up in the air. Sorry, he thought, apologizing in advance to the trees before he plucked a few leaves off and sent them flying at Cinder, using Magical Leaf. Leaf Storm hadn't worked so why not an attack that couldn't miss? "Just leave! I don't want to fight!"

"If you don't want to fight, then why're you doing it now?" Hunter retorted, hitting the Magical leaf away with her ribbons. She continued deeper into the forest. "We're not leaving if YOU tell us to."

Prince, stubbornly childish, responded by planting a hand on a nearby tree. Immediately, it began to grow rapidly under his power and formed a wall to cut the two off from going deeper. "I'm not asking, I'm telling. I am the voice of the forest and I speak for my home! It's saying that you better leave now. Only peaceful Pokemon are allowed here."

Kumma was taken back by the response of the Meowtic.

"H-hi? Listen tough guy, you and your pals can't be messing with the groove of the forest like that. These Pokemon need a place where they can feel safe, not have to worry about having their home attacked everyday. So, unless you want you and your friends to deal with me," he paused for a moment. A tingling feeling crept down his spine as he tried to speak.

"Or the Celebi that protects this forest, I suggest you and your gang get outta here. Pronto".

"Ooh, they're fighting!" Axel chirped. "Can we go and cheer them on, Lexa? Please? Please please please please please?"

"Shut up, Axel!" Lexa hissed. "That's a Celebi! I haven't seen one in ages! I want to watch!" She shushed her brother and settled into the bushes, curious.

((Username: pudding

Name: Theta

Species: Human

Appearance: Theta

Personality: RP'ed

History: Theta is a world-renown pokemon thief and collector. Nobody knows what she does with the pokemon she captures since the only ones she has ever used is Aces, her original and only partner.

Pokemon: Grovyle (Female: Aces)

Moves: Aerial Ace, Grass whistle, Brick Break, False Swipe

Ability: Overgrow))

"Cinder can easily take out that Celebi and I can deal with you myself." Hunter retorted to Kumma rather rudely. She stretched and then Cinder started putting back the leaves that Prince had ripped from a tree with her Psychic. Quickly the bonds that connected the leaves to the tree were repaired and the leaves were looking better than before.

"You see, if we get distracted from our training, we manage to forget to repair the damage we do if we do any in the first place." Hunter muttered with a roll of her eyes.

((Magical leaf cannot miss.))

The leaves immediately ripped themselves from the trees again without Prince doing anything, rocketing back towards the two once more. Instead of lingering back, Prince followed the wave of leaves rolling towards the two. "I told you to leave!" he yelled as he tried to throw himself Cinder. Take out the weakest link first, and boot Cinder out of the forest first. Then it would be easier to deal with the other and prevent them from ever coming back. They would have to find a new forest.

(Oh, it hit. Hunter blocked them with her ribbons and took minimal damage. Note that Sylveon are decent tanks, as well.)

Hunter yawned. She opened her mouth wide and shouted out her Round. Cinder joined in, as well.

Before anyone could react, Hunter whipped her head around and fired a Moonblast at Kumma.

Prince recoiled violently from the attack, holding his ears in pain. The magical leaf attacks, however, did not stop their flight path and continued towards Cinder. Holding his ears, the celebi retreated back up into the trees. Effectively, it was two one one. But he could tip the balance in his favor. Turning, the celebi zoomed off, moving quickly away from the two.

Seconds later, however, he returned and launched another magical leaf at the umbreon. "Last warning!" He declared, flying above them.

Mesu

---------------------

A very, very annoyed Mesu glared at all three, opened her ears, pinned them to the ground with Extrasensory, and shot a well aimed Signal Beam in all of their faces. "Would. You. Shut. Up! You're all to blame! And Dansei, why were you hiding in that tree? Celebi, did you not see them put those leaves back? And Hunter, randomly attacking a Noivern isn't earning you a welcoming committee. Cinder, you need to get your self some independence and see where your terrible mentor went wrong. And you, the Noivern, I am clearly not in the mood for stalkers!"

The leaves barely made a sound as a swift, dark shape darted through them. It had been tracking a Pokemon through the forest for days before a swarm of Beedrill had suddenly thrown if off trail. Something big had to cause a swarm like that. The grovyle landed silently on a branch, listening in the distance to where several Pokemon were talking loudly. A fight? Well, proceed with caution. Aces raised a leaf to her mouth and blew a calming tune, hoping to force all of the Pokemon to sleep so she could see if her partner might want any.

(Extrasensory is a Psychic attack, right? If so, then it has no effect on Cinder.)

Hunter let out a loud breath as she was pinned. She growled at Mesu.

"Training. Was going to fix the mess. Always do. Drama queen Celebi attacked us. We got distracted. Self-defense." She attempted to push herself to her feet. She saw the Magical Leaf hit Cinder and hardly do any damage due to Umbreon being generally bulky Pokémon.

"We live nearby this forest in a small settlement of humans." Cinder finally corrected, her yellow eyes brimming with amusement. "A little village that aims to stop bad humans from destroying the forest. We mean no harm. Really." She gave the surrounding Pokémon one of those adorable Umbreon grins. "Hunter may seem like a big, selfish brute-"

"Cinder." Hunter growled, still trying to get up.

"-but she does it for the forest. Something horrible happened to her family when she was young and-"

"Cinder." Hunter barked. Cinder ignored her.

"-and she aimed to get her revenge one day."

"CINDER." Hunter yelled. Finally Cinder looked at her.

"Shut your mouth and help me up."

Prince dropped like a stone and slammed into the ground. With the small speech, he seemed pacified and quickly returned to his normal temperament. "Oh," the Celebi replied. He had sort of instigated that fight. He had just been so worried about the forest as of late with all the random attacks. "I'm really sorry," he said, covering his eyes with his hands. "I didn't know and a bunch of Pokemon have been injured or gone missing recently and I don't know what's doing it. I'm just trying to protect me home." He didn't move from his spot on the ground, though he did look up in confusion when a strange song drifted through the forest. He blinked several times before closing his eyes, quickly lulled into sleep by the song.

Kumma lept backwards off the branch, but the Moonblast clipped his wing, flipping him several times before he regained his balance.

Why I outta- wait, they stopped fighting?! Great! he thought to himself.

The Noivern smiled slightly, but was still concerned, and frankly upset at the fact he was called a 'stalker', whatever that ment. Kumma swept forward and noticed the Celebi hit the ground. He quickly dove down and picked him up, loosely holding him with his feet.

"We need to get him out of....".

Kumma heard the soothing tune and dropped like a sack of bricks.

((Luckily he was only a few feet above ground, so at least Prince wouldn't be hurt by the second fall XP))

-----------------

"Geez Titan, when do ya think this egg'll hatch?" Rory asked the Tyrantrum he was riding. The egg wiggled from time to time, but he already knew the egg was far from ready. Rorschach placed a loving hand on Titans head, and he responded with a high, friendly growl. The two had been together since the very beginning, and their friendship was as strong a bond as ever! The duo passed a road sign, one arrow pointed towards the forest, while another pointed to the nearby settlement.

"Wanna go for a nature walk big guy?".

Titan rocked his head up and down, thrashing his tail against the gravel road.

"We'll, what are you waiting for then? Lets go!".

Titan turned to the left, and Rory, Titan, and the mystery egg entered the forest, eager to see the sights, and perhaps catch a new Pokémon!

Aces moved closer, jumping up into a tree as she continued to play her tune. Though her focus was mainly on the song, she could also see the Pokemon who had, up until recently, been fighting. Two of them had dropped like stones already. Oh. Ho, ho, ho! She may have lost that other Pokemon she had been trailing but her partner would not be mad with her. There was a Celebi down there! The other sleeping Pokemon was too large to carry but that Celebi would be an easy target.

Dansei

---------------------

Dansei watched as one by one the surrounding Pokemon fell asleep. Even his big sis Mesu was mollified and put to sleep by... something? Her ears remained open, the eyes underneath staring into nothing. He realized that a light tune was playing somewhere, and he connected it, and no matter how tempted he got he did not dare to open his own ears. Something louder was also sounding though. Something jumping through the trees. That was what was making the song. He leaped at high speed to get to it. "Gotta protect Mesu!" He thought. "Gotta ward off the danger!" Soon a Grovyle came into view. Now it was hard to resist drowsiness, but he clamped his ears tighter and went on. "Hey!" he yelled. "Stay away from my friends! And ESPECIALLY my sister. Or I swear to Yveltal I'll rip your scrawny face off!" Lighthearted Dansei had left, replaced by an overprotective brother.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Hunter's bonds were finally broken(I think) and she was able to get up. Her eyes tried drooping shut, but she clenched her teeth and kept herself awake. Cinder was right next to her, humming to the sweet tune. Another thing she wasn't useless at?

No. It isn't. She's resistant to songs. If she wasn't, then she'd be deaf from all the Round attacks we've done. she thought. Eventually Hunter collapsed while Cinder stayed wide awake.

(I find it funny that the foot-tall Umbreon is more persuasive than the obviously older, stronger, and bigger Sylveon xd.png)

Edited by animals4501

The grovyle swiftly moved to the side, dodging the attack but stopping her tune all the same. A smirk overcame her features as she stared at the angry Pokemon. "Sorry, sweet cheeks," she replied with a snark, overconfident grin. "But I'm not after you or your sister. There's a bigger prize to be had." Leaping away, she darted over to the sleeping Pokemon and shoved the larger Pokemon away so could reach the sleeping Celebi. Instead of picking him up, however, Aces slashed at the sleeping pokemon's stomach, ignoring the few Pokemon still awake.

Cinder blinked and bounded over to Dansei, readying a powerful Dark Pulse. She wasn't about to let the guardian of the forest be captured by this jerk! Sure, she was tiny, but she was strong and could take hits. It seemed like Cinder seemed more confident when she didn't have to worry about Hunter scolding her. Quickly she fired her Dark Pulse at the Grovyle, shooting with amazing accuracy.

The grovyle was knocked away by the first attack but managed to dodge the first and slash at the Celebi again. It was the Dark pulse, however, that finally caused her to jump back and land on a treebranch high above. The grovyle looked down at the two then sighed loudly. "Look, Sweethearts, I know you're trying to be big and strong but I'm not interested. I'm holding back against the little guy so I'm not even going to kill him. Besides, I already lost one target today. I ain't gonna lose two." Her leaf blades glowed in preparation of an attack as she prepared to leap off the branch. "If you do continue, I'm going to have to change to attacking someone else. I won't hold back with them either. How would your sister do against an attack while she's sleeping? And you, umbreon, I've fought enough of you to know a well placed Brick Break will put you under. If you just ignore me, it won't have to come to that. I mean, you were just attacking that thing too, right? Why do you care if I do?"

Dansei

---------------------

Dansei froze. He did not take the threat to Mesu lightly. "Never threaten my sister again." He said in a whisper. He closed his eyes, blocking out the entire world, and then opened his ears with extreme force, and started to concentrate. "Sorry mister Celebi," he muttered under his breath as all of his focus was out into the tree the Grovyle was sitting in. At first it only stirred a little, then it shook harder, and soon Dansei was uprooting the entire thing via the sheer will to protect his sister. He lifted up the tree with one final heave, and then brought it rocketing down into the earth with incredible force. A huge cracking sound echoed as it split like a toothpick while the kinetic force the Meowstic had created got the best of the poor oak. "That is what you get when you threaten Mesu." He growled.

Cinder stood her ground. Her sharp hearing picked up the sound of Hunter rising. She smirked.

"What in Xerneas' name are you doing?" Hunter snarled to Aces. She was about to step forward when Cinder held up her tail. The Umbreon lowered her head and spread her paws.

"The Iraho village aims to stop evil humans and Pokémon from disrupting the balance of the forest." Cinder growled. Hunter blinked in surprise and stepped back a bit to watch.

"I may have taken under Hunter's paw to become stronger..." Cinder growled.

"...but I was born in Iraho village and stick to their morals!"

Even when the tree smashed into the ground, she was unfazed. Her eyes glowed purple once more as she lifted one half of the tree with Psychic.