Psycho Cat

Pokemon Sandbox

This is basically just a Pokemon RP where anything can happen. You can be a Pokemon Trainer, an actual Pokemon, part of an evil team, or really just anything AS LONG as it makes sense. I don't want to see a flying Bidoof.

Rules:

Be nice.

I'm not anti-swear, but you should be able to decide what is and isn't acceptable

Forum rules apply

Derp :I

Sheet

Username:
Name
Species: (If a Pokemon, which Pokemon)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (optional)
Moves: (for Pokemon)
Ability: (for Pokemon)

Accepted Characters:

Username: Totts

Name Reeve

Species: Eevee

Appearance: She's shiny

Personality: She's a really loving Pokemon

History:

Username: Psycho Cat

Name: Dansei

Species: Meowstic ♂

Appearance: Normal male Meowstic

Personality: Dansei is energetic and outgoing, quick to step into adventures and make friends. Unlike his twin counterpart, he's quite nice to be around and is almost like a magnet for happy people.

History: He's always lived with Mesu

Moves: Psybeam, Fake Out, Energy Ball, Reflect

Ability: Keen Eye

Username: Psycho Cat

Name: Mesu

Species: Meowstic ♀

Appearance: Normal female Meowstic

Personality: Unlike her brother, Mesu is arrogant and reserved. She doesn't like to be around anyone that isn't Dansei, though she can hardly stand even him. Her first answer to most questions is "I don't care."

History: She's always lived with Dansei

Moves: Psyshock, Signal Beam, Extrasensory, Light Screen

Ability: Keen Eye

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Lexa

Species: Shiny Gardevoir

Appearance: Lexa

Personality: She's more serious than her brother, and she takes it upon herself to fix every mess that Axel gets into. She's quick-tempered, though, and she likes pranking people with her brother. She always tries to make everyone happy, but she won't hesitate to fight anyone who mocks or underestimates her.

History: She lived with her brother, Axel, her whole life, ever since they were separated from their parents when they were still in their eggs. The siblings trained together, and developed a psychic link. They've never been apart from each other since.

Moves: Confusion, Moonblast, Future Sight, Heal Pulse

Ability: Synchronize

Name: Axel

Species: Shiny Gallade

Appearance: Axel

Personality: He's the biggest joker you'll ever come across in your whole life, and he never seems to take anything seriously. He's rash and arrogant, and he loves picking fights, usually leaving his sister to fix everything.

History: He lived with his sister, Lexa, his whole life, ever since they were separated from their parents when they were still in their eggs. The siblings trained together, and developed a psychic link. They've never been apart from each other since.

Moves: Confusion, Stored Power, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast

Ability: Steadfast

Username: LegendOfKorraFan

Name: Kumma

Species: Shiny Noivern

Appearance: Kumma

Personality: To be RP'd

History: Kumma was abandoned as a young Noibat, leaving him to fend for himself. Wanting to survive, Kumma took refuge in a cave not far from where his parents left him. It was a hard life; constant battles between the local wild Pokemon (not to mention some fairly hostile Noiverns in particular) kept him awake most nights, leaving very little time to enjoy life at all. As he grew, Kumma devoted his life to those that couldn't protect themselves from overly-aggressive Pokemon, and finding his parents.

Moves: Boomburst, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball, and Air Slash

Ability: Infiltrator

Name: Rorschach Meade

Species: Human

Appearance: Rorschach (Minus the dagger, tattoos and belt)

Personality: Rorschach is a fairly laid back guy, constantly looking on the bright side of things. Rorschach, or Rory for short, doesn't take much seriously, but that doesn't mean he's dumb. Rory is kind, affectionate, loving, and just a down right sweet guy.

History: Rorschach grew up in a loving and caring home. His family was upper middle class and he grew up with two brothers and three sisters. His mother was a nurse at the local PokéCentre and his father was a Pokémon breeder. Rorschach was constantly surrounded by Pokémon and developed a natural connection with almost every one he met. Once Rorschach was old enough to leave, he took to the road in hopes of following his fathers footsteps.

Profession: Pokémon Breeder

Username: pudding

Name: Prince

Species: Celebi

Appearance: Celebi

Personality: Prince is a playful, childish pokemon. Although friendly with the inhabitants of forests, he's also quite shy and avoids those who don't dwell in the woods and humans. With the recent destruction of forests, he's grown quite edgy and defensive of his home in fear it will all vanish.

History: He used to dwell in a large forest but human expansion has forced him into a smaller bubble of isolated forest. He's doing his best to protect the remnants of his home and has grown hostile to humans in general.

Moves: Leaf Storm, Healing Wish, Recover, Magical Leaf

Ability: Natural Cure

Username: animals4501

Name: Hunter

Species: Female Sylveon

Appearance: A normal Sylveon

Personality: Hunter, contrary to her name, is very kind and protective of her apprentice, Cinder. She may seem harsh on the outside, but she's just a worrywart.

History: To be RPed

Moves: Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Round, Hidden Power

Ability: Pixilate

Name: Cinder

Species: Female Umbreon

Appearance: Shiny Umbreon!

Personality: Cinder is a very boisterous Umbreon. She will always jump into fights- and often lose- even when her mentor, Hunter, tells her not to. On several occasions has she needed help from Hunter.

History: To be RPed alongside Hunter's

Moves: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Round, Psychic

Username: Silverpheonixx

Name: Mizu

Species: Lugia

Appearance: She changes slightly between shiny and normal depending on her mood. Shiny usually is negative emotions and normal is positive. When she feels in between, she is purple (which is in between red and blue).

Personality: RP

History: Always been wild

Moves: Aeroblast, Fly, Surf, Psychic

Ability: Multiscale

Name: Theta

Species: Human

Appearance: Theta

Personality: RP'ed

History: Theta is a world-renown pokemon thief and collector. Nobody knows what she does with the pokemon she captures since the only ones she has ever used is Aces, her original and only partner.

Pokemon: Grovyle (Female: Aces)

Moves: Aerial Ace, Grass whistle, Brick Break, False Swipe

Ability: Overgrow

Name: Winter

Species: Serperior

Appearance: A Serperior with dark blue eyes.

Personality: Kind and caring. She likes humans, but not ones that hurt Pokemon or other humans all the time. She will go beyond what's necessary to protect those being injured. She also isn't one to take sides unless she's protecting the one who got injured first or, more likely, her friends.

History: She was raised in the city but was released for an unknown reason. Will add more later.

Moves: Attract, Coil, Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace

Ability: Contrary

Name: Ares

Species: Goodra

Appearance: A normal Goodra

Personality: Ares, although he was named after the Greek god of war, is as peaceful as a Goodra can get. He lives in the same village as Cinder and Hunter and is very good friends with them.

History: No one knows his history.

Moves: Protect, Rest, Outrage, Flamethrower

Ability: Gooey

Username: RoD

Name: Jewel

Species: Deino

Appearance: Shiny Deino with three parallel scars on her face

Personality: She is sweet and friendly and also hates to fight

History: RP'd

Moves: Dark Pulse, Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, and Tackle

Ability: Hustle

Username: RoD

Name: Shadow

Species: Lugia

Appearance: Shadow Lugia

Personality: Dark and scary, Shadow will attack anyone who makes him angry, be it friend or foe

History: RP'd

Moves: Shadow Blast, Shadow Down, Shadow Storm, and Shadow Shed

Ability: Multiscale

Edited by Psycho Cat

Username: Totts

Name Reeve

Species: (If a Pokemon, which Pokemon) Eevee

Appearance: Is it okay if she's a shiny eevee? if not just make her regular eevee

Personality: she's a really loving pokemon

History: (optional)

Accepted, except, whoops! forgot to add moves and abilities to the sheet. Stupid me :P

Could you please add those while I edit the sheet?

And shinies are fine.

I shall be joining soon. Save me a spot or two (might make twins).

Darn it! I was totally going to do that with Meowstic! but procrastination got the best of me. I guess we'll have to do double twins.

In other words, consider your spots reserved. xd.png

(Now excuse me while I go scold myself for being lazy)

Tell me this was completely, totally, and utterly predictable.

Name: Lexa

Species: Shiny Gardevoir

Appearance: Lexa

Personality: She's more serious than her brother, and she takes it upon herself to fix every mess that Axel gets into. She's quick-tempered, though, and she likes pranking people with her brother. She always tries to make everyone happy, but she won't hesitate to fight anyone who mocks or underestimates her.

History: She lived with her brother, Axel, her whole life, ever since they were separated from their parents when they were still in their eggs. The siblings trained together, and developed a psychic link. They've never been apart from each other since.

Moves: Confusion, Moonblast, Future Sight, Heal Pulse

Name: Axel

Species: Shiny Gallade

Appearance: Axel

Personality: He's the biggest joker you'll ever come across in your whole life, and he never seems to take anything seriously. He's rash and arrogant, and he loves picking fights, usually leaving his sister to fix everything.

History: He lived with his sister, Lexa, his whole life, ever since they were separated from their parents when they were still in their eggs. The siblings trained together, and developed a psychic link. They've never been apart from each other since.

Moves: Confusion, Stored Power, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast

Ability: Steadfast

Just for fun.

Name: Kumma

Species: Shiny Noivern

Appearance: Kumma

Personality: Kumma is a pretty sarcastic Noivern. He takes very little serious, and isn't very serious himself. He's a very nice guy, treats people good, and just wants to have a good time. It's fairly hard to get on his bad side, but when you do, you wouldn't even know it; Kumma keeps all of his true feelings bottled up. If he were to ever let his emotions out, he would do some crazy damage to anything and anyone he saw.

History: To be RP'd

Moves: Boomburst, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball, and Air Slash

Ability: Infiltrator

I hope having another shiny is alright. I just prefer the look. If not, then I would be happy to change it.

For those of you requesting reserved spots, I will always be accepting, so no hassle.

TE and LKF, accepted!

Legendaries are fine, just don't go nuts.

The amount of shinies right now I guess is fine, since this IS a sandbox after all. But they are beginning to pile up...

Edited by Psycho Cat

Question: Are Hidden Abilities allowed?

I want to use the hidden ability of Pikachu so I'm not stuck with "Static."

Again, sandbox. If you wanted to be an Arceus I'd still be fine. The only limits are no illegal movepools or abilities, which means yes, TMs and Hidden Abilities are allowed.

Name: Prince

Species: Celebi

Appearance: Celebi

Personality: Prince is a playful, childish pokemon. Although friendly with the inhabitants of forests, he's also quite shy and avoids those who don't dwell in the woods and humans. With the recent destruction of forests, he's grown quite edgy and defensive of his home in fear it will all vanish.

History: He used to dwell in a large forest but human expansion has forced him into a smaller bubble of isolated forest. He's doing his best to protect the remnants of his home and has grown hostile to humans in general.

Moves: Leaf Storm, Healing Wish, Recover, Magical Leaf

Ability: Natural Cure

Wait for meee!

Name: Hunter

Species: Female Sylveon

Appearance: A normal Sylveon

Personality: Hunter, contrary to her name, is very kind and protective of her apprentice, Cinder. She may seem harsh on the outside, but she's just a worrywart.

History: To be RPed

Moves: Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Round, Hidden Power

Ability: Pixilate

Name: Cinder

Species: Female Umbreon

Appearance: Shiny Umbreon!

Personality: Cinder is a very boisterous Umbreon. She will always jump into fights- and often lose- even when her mentor, Hunter, tells her not to. On several occasions has she needed help from Hunter.

History: To be RPed alongside Hunter's

Moves: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Round, Psychic

The forest was at peace, though far from quiet. The sounds of various pokemon chattering and chirping filled the trees while the plants themselves shook and swayed in the wind. This was how it should be. And this was how he would keep it, preserve it, forever. The tiny, green form gently patted a small sapling, urging it to grow large. It was near the edge of the forest where the large trees suddenly met a dirty human city. More large trees were needed or else the humans would continue to spread and take the rest of his forest away. So he toiled, planting seeds regularly and growing them as often as he could so they could not easily be knocked down. Thorns worked just as well as barbed wire to keep humans away while small holes allowed pokemon to enter. Still, it didn't seem to be enough.

Prince sighed as he pulled away from his work and wiped his forehead with a hand. It was getting difficult keeping up with the humans. They seemed intent on turning what little remained of his forest into a city. Didn't they realize pokemon lived there? They could go live somewhere else but not in his home! Frowning, he went back to work, trying to make the tree grow.

"Alright, Cinder, pay attention." Hunter demanded to her younger apprentice. The small, Shiny Umbreon was playing with a vine, distracted from the lesson that Hunter was giving. Perhaps I don't look threatening enough to be taken seriously, she thought.

"I can't when you're so... cute." Cinder remarked.

Knew it.

"I am not cute, I am THREATENING, for Nova's sake!" Hunter snapped. Although her looks were mostly normal, her legs were slightly longer than most Sylveon's and her eyes had a slight red tint among the blueness.

"But Hunt-"

"SIT!" Hunter barked. Cinder sat on her bottom as soon as the command was shouted.

"Good. Now listen. You see that Beedrill hive over there?" She asked. Cinder looked in the direction of where Hunter was pointing one of her ribbons.

"Prepare yourself!"

At those words, Hunter fired her Hidden Power, which was a Psychic type Hidden Power, at the nest. Immediately she hid and the Beedrill started to attack Cinder. As soon as a huge amount of them swarmed around the Umbreon, she let loose a Dark Pulse. But the Beedrill were too many and knocked Cinder down.

"ROUND!" Hunter finally screeched, releasing the attack. Cinder joined in the Round, knocking away the Beedrill and scaring them off.

"You still have much to learn." Hunter growled, completely unimpressed.

Mesu

---------------------

Mesu was on her routine walk, dragging behind Dansei, who was happily prancing about a couple yards ahead, which was much further for the pint-sized Meowstic than normal Pokemon. "Oh for Yveltal's sake, slow down Dansei! They're called walks for a reason." But before she could scold him further his ears flung open and he was charging ahead. She chased after him at a fair speed, gaining on him until he stopped dead and she flung herself straight into him. "Oh mercy, look what you've done now!" She said angrily. But a commotion, most likely the one her twin had heard, lured her over with equal curiosity. From the shadows, the two saw it all: the cuteness denial; the Beedrill; the embarrassing failure. When it was all over, she stepped out and revealed herself. "Appalling," she commented, sarcastically clapping her stubby hands. "Simply appalling. I could of wiped every one of those out with a single Extrasensory, and you couldn't even come close to beating one. Tell me, does one have to try to fail that bad, or is it a born talent?" She flicked the Umbreon on the nose and then casually stepped back. "I'd take the time to congratulate you more, but daylight doesn't last forever. Allow me to introduce us: I am Mesu, and this is Dansei," She gestured to her exited brother.

Dansei

---------------------

Dansei frolicked around happily, annoyed sister in tow, as he poked every stick, tree, and Bug-type in his path. Mesu called up at him to slow, but he did no such thing, instead, he listened more carefully to another, distant sound. He opened his pointed hears, and it became much clearer. "I'll bet it'll be something awesome, like two Noiverns having a fight to the death!" He said exitedly to himself. Without warning, he charged through the forest, following his ears to the sound. But as he came closer it sounded much daintier than some Noiverns in a lethal duel. Stopping and peeking out, two shapes appeared. One a Sylveon, obviously, but he didn't know the other. It looked pretty similar, though. As he paused, his sister came crashing into him. He prepared for the worst, but she only gave him a quick scorning and then got low. He did the same, and when they were done she signaled him to come out. He watched as she mocked the new Pokemon, but did nothing since he knew she hated to be interrupted. But when she was done, he didn't hesitate to spill out. "Oh wow, you guys were so cool. Well, the Sylveon was anyways. But the other Pokemon looks so awesome!"

Prince looked up, turning his head to stare about when a buzzing noise slowly appeared. What was that? Suddenly, a massive swarm of Beedrill flew at him from one of the deeper parts of the forest. With a shrill cry of alarm, he dove for cover as the bug pokemon flew past. It took a few seconds but the swarm finally cleared. He poked his head out from the bush he had hidden in then flew over to the tree he had been trying to nurture. It was bent awkwardly, obviously broken. The Celebi stared at the sapling then turned towards the direction the Beedrill had come from. He quickly flew in that direction, moving from tree to tree to hide but still investigate what had caused the swarm.

Quickly, he found his way to a group of four pokemon huddled around a fallen Beedrill nest. He clung to the tree he was hiding behind, a frown on his large face. Were they at fault? Why had they done that? He paused then decided to listen to their conversation.

Kumma let out a heavy yawn as his nap had prematurely ended. He was more of a night time guy, but he appreciated all that the day had to offer. Although, he didn't appreciate being woken up. The shiny Noivern extended his wings and rolled his neck, cracking it in the process. He blinked a few times before crawling on the side of the cave, reaching the floor in time to see the swarm of Beedrill zoom past his cave.

"What the... why are all these Beedrill here? I thought their hive was over to the west?".

Kumma scrunched up his nose and scratched his head.

Now that I think about it, I did here a loud bang before I woke up. Better investigate

Kumma snatched an oran berry from his pile, then set off to the sky in search of whatever caused such a ruckus.