Psycho Cat

Pokemon Sandbox

Aces lost her footing as the tree was suddenly split in half and she was buried under a mountain of leaves and bark. Even when half of the tree was lifted again, the grovyle did not reappear. And unusual, eerie silence surrounded the tree as no sign of movement came from it.

Then, suddenly, a white shape blasted out of the leaves, chopping them to pieces, the white shape landed on the ground and zoomed around in a circle before grabbing ahold of the Celebi and retreating into a tree. When the white from the Aerial Ace move finally faded, the grovyle came back into view, breathing heavily. She was covered in bruises and cuts but was also holding the Celebi firmly in her grip. "You little brats," the grovyle breathed, one eye closing as blood from a large scratch above her face dripped down into it. "You're a lot stronger than you look. If I wasn't busy, I'd love to spar with you and play around. But maybe some other time." Her body began to glow as she prepared to flee, using aerial ace to boost her speed in fleeing tremendously.

Mesu

---------------------

"Now hold up there!" Mesu said. It was hard to stay asleep when a tree is snapped in half ten feet from you. "I can't let you go just yet." She pulled him back with Extrasensory. "Sometimes Dansei does things that make me glad I have a little brother. Like, for example, waking me up. Now, I know you're no normal Grovyle, since no sane Pokemon would attack a Legendary without reason. That tells me one of two things: you're working for a human, or you're just plain dumb. You seem to be both. Now, I'm feeling generous, so if you'd just put down Prince, I'll let you run back to your human without further harm. You're clearly outnumbered, and a lot of angry Pokemon are waking up, so make your choice with care." Even though she had said this, she was already preparing a Signal Beam.

Hunter blinked.

"Check this out." She said. She made a loud whistling noise and the same exact swarm of Beedrill from before appeared.

"These guys are my buddies." Hunter said. "When I yelled at them, I was telling them to back off." But again, Cinder stopped them. The Beedrill flew off to their nest's location. Cinder had the tree half held in front of her like a human held a baseball bat. Now Hunter was impressed. Her eyes widened as she watched, and she slowly started to back up.

"Drop the Celebi and no one gets hurt." Cinder snarled.

Aces clearly knew when she was outmatched. Beedrill, Meowstic and Pokemon all around. The odds were not in her favor. "Put him down?" She asked, looking at the celeb it held tightly in her grip. Options, options. "Okay," she finally said, smiling warmly. "I'll put him down." And, with that, she flipped the celebi towards her, slashed at its stomach then tossed it aside like a ragdoll. Her body glowed as she shot off like a bullet in the opposite direction, quickly vanishing between the trees as she ran in full retreat.

Mesu

---------------------

Mesu glared at the Grovyle as it dashed off. "I'm going after her," she declared. "Dansei, stay here. I can't risk losing you. And for Yveltal's sake, if someone here is a medic then snap to it!" She set off towards the forest. The Grovyle had gotten a huge head start, but she could vaguely sense her position. She headed in what she thought was its direction, hoping her stubby legs could even try to lead her to whatever human had set this upon them.

Aces shot from branch to branch, not pausing for anything more than a millisecond on one particular branch. Quickly, she reached the city near the forest and quickly scaled one of the taller buildings. The grovyle ducked inside and made her way to an apartment inside the building. She ducked inside and shut the door before hopping over to a drawer and yanking it open. She rooted around before producing several hyper potions and quickly set about patching herself up.

Hunter glanced around and darted off after the Grovyle as well, considering she had much longer legs than Mesu and could probably run a lot better if not give the Meowstic a ride. She had forgiven the strange cat-like being and was on a mission to stop this horrible human and/or Grovyle from hurting their forest.

Cinder, however, repaired the broken tree with Psychic and then turned her attention to Prince. Remembering what the people in her village had told her about things like this, she looked around for healing berries like Sitrus or Oran and found none. She flared her nostrils and sighed. Oh, if only she knew the move Moonlight! Cinder never wanted to hurt anyone. She just wanted to learn the power of words and kindness. Hunter had seemed so nice before she had evolved into Sylveon. Almost like a sister. Cinder shook her head and looked around again for berries.

Rorschach

---------------

Rory looked down at Titan and kicked his sides.

"Hey Titan, pull over; I need to take a leak" he yelled.

The Tyrantrum walked to the edge of the forest path and sat down, allowing Rorschach to hop off from his back.

"Thanks big guy!".

Rory sat the egg down next to Titan and approached a nearby bush, unzipping his pants and-.

((That's descriptive enough))

Titan

-----------

Titan smiled at his trainer, but looked away when his trousers dropped to the ground.

I don't understand humans sometimes. Why go through the trouble of dropping your pants when you can just- What the?

Titans attention was drawn to the forest, something inside the forest. Titan heard Pokémon yelling, screaming, and... Was that a tree breaking?! The young Tyrantrum began to grow impatient.

"Hurry up Rorschach!" He yelped. "There's something going on deeper in the forest. Pull up your pants and get to it!".

Rory pulled up his pants and grabbed the egg as he mounted his Pokémon.

"Go Titan, hay~!".

((Two things: one, I hope it's alright I copy the character thing you're doing PC. If not, let me knw please. Two, can Pokemon communicate like that to humans, or would it come out like Pokemon talk?))

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

A haggard, loud cough came from the Celebi as it finally awoke to find it could hardly breathe, let alone move. He slowly sat up, confusion filling his features as he found the huge gash running down his stomach. Oh... what? He stared at his stomach then held it and slowly drifted into the air. He had fallen asleep... and now he had woken up injured! Had the pokemon attacked him? They seemed to have been making progress so why? Panicking, he floated higher, spirally awkwardly as he did so. It hurt so much... He had to run and heal somewhere.

Rory sat the egg down next to Titan and approached a nearby bush, unzipping his pants and-.

((That's descriptive enough))

((/dying))

Cinder watched Prince rise.

"No, stop!" She called up, attempting to bring him back to earth with her Psychic. "I was trying to help you. The Grovyle attacked you and really hurt you."

She thought for a moment.

"If you still think it's me, I don't know any moves that would hurt you like that." She said with a cute grin. She continued trying to pull Prince back down.

"Please come back down. I want to protect you, not hurt you. I smell some Sitrus Berries off in that direction. If you stay on the ground, I'll get them for you."

---

Hunter entered the city while chasing the Grovyle. Humans, humans everywhere. A little girl ran over to Hunter and pulled one of her ribbons. Hunter pulled the ribbon away forcefully with a snarl, warning the girl to back off. Before she knew it, Hunter was being chased down a street by an angry man who had some sort of weapon. Hunter stopped and stood her ground, taking a whack on the head with the weapon- which turned out to be a broken bottle- and knocking it away with a ribbon. Hunter shot a Shadow Ball at the man and the girl and took off deeper into the city.

((So Hunter just got lost into the city. Woop-de-doo. xd.png))

Username: RoD

Name: Jewel

Species: Deino

Appearance: Siny Deino with three parallel scars on her face

Personality: She is sweet and friendly and also hates to fight

History: RP'd

Moves: Dark Pulse, Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, and Tackle

Ability: Hustle

Username: RoD

Name: Shadow

Species: Lugia(?)

Appearance: Shadow Lugia

Personality: Dark and scary, Shadow will attack anyone who makes him angry, be it friend or foe

History: RP'd

Moves: Shadow Blast, Shadow Down, Shadow Storm, and Shadow Shed

Ability: Multiscale(?)

Prince resisted immediately, struggling against the power pulling him downwards. His wings fluttered as he was yanked downwards before finally managing to pull himself free. He wasn't sure who had attacked but he knew Cinder had been hostile up until recently and he needed to run somewhere to hide and recover. He shot into the forest as fast as he could, leaving a red trail behind him despite the fact he was trying to cover his injury. He shot past what looked to be a human before he crashed to the ground, completely out of energy. Holding his stomach, he curled into a ball on the forest floor as he held his stomach in pain. It wasn't safe here but it looked like he would have to risk using recover here, in the open.

Cinder gasped and ran after him, pure fear in her eyes. She, too, spotted the human and held her breath as she tiptoed past. Eventually curiosity got the better of her as she saw a Pokemon that was supposedly extinct: Tyrantrum. The dinosaur was huge compared to Cinder! With her tail fluffed up, she inched out of the bushes to take a closer look.

((Oh oh oh

Idea, idea!

Username: animals4501

Name: Winter

Species: Serperior

Appearance: A Serperior with dark blue eyes.

Personality: Kind and caring. She likes humans, but not ones that hurt Pokemon or other humans all the time. She will go beyond what's necessary to protect those being injured. She also isn't one to take sides unless she's protecting the one who got injured first or, more likely, her friends.

History: She was raised in the city but was released for an unknown reason. Will add more later.

Moves: Attract, Coil, Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace

Ability: Contrary

Username: animals4501

Name: Ares

Species: Goodra

Appearance: A normal Goodra

Personality: Ares, although he was named after the Greek god of war, is as peaceful as a Goodra can get. He lives in the same village as Cinder and Hunter and is very good friends with them.

And he's learned to not hug people randomly xd.png

History: No one knows his history.

Moves: Protect, Rest, Outrage, Flamethrower

Ability: Gooey

I'm so sorry for choosing Goodra it's just because adorablegoodragonasdfgh))

Prince curled up in a ball on the forest floor, cradling his stomach. Golden energy began surround his body, starting up slowly but rapidly building up. Slowly, the injuries he had been given began to heal. As the recover began working, he slowly picked himself up and began stumbling away, trying to find a more secure location to heal.

((Ahhh, post attack! That's the price you pay on DC for taking a nap.

Animal and RoD: Accepted!

LoKF: I don't mind. Usually it's different (you can see what I normally do in Two Dimensions in One) but there were no party sprites for gen six.))

Axel heard something behind him and looked around. There was a huge Tyrantum in a clearing near them, and also a human. And the Celebi from earlier. Lexa had already run up to the Celebi, and was looking at it worriedly.

"Are you alright?" She asked. "Do you need my help?" She didn't seem to notice the large Tyrantum behind her.

Winter was about to drink some water from the fountain when a pink-and-white blur that was being chased by a man rushed past her. One of her friends, the little girl named Anna(She returns, RoD! But only for this one RP post. xd.png She will never be mentioned ever again! user posted image), was trying to keep up with her father. Winter watched the whole commotion with curiosity in her eyes. She did absolutely nothing to help the Sylveon, knowing that the man only got angry when his daughter got hurt. She yawned and attempted to get a drink again, but this time, the Sylveon jumped on her head and forced her face under. Winter's dignity was shattered as she lifted her face from the water, soaked from just that one entrance into the water. She sighed.

"On second thought, I don't want a drink." She muttered, slithering off in the direction of the woods.

~~~

Ares had heard the tree snap in half and he was rather curious of what happened. When he got to the tree which had been severed, he noticed two things: One, the tree didn't look broken and two, there was a trail of blood that led to the other side of the forest. He followed it cluelessly, completely ignoring the Tyrantrum, Human, and Umbreon. Eventually he caught up to Prince. His nonchalant grin slowly turned into a frown as he saw what the Celebi was doing. He then noticed a Shiny Gardevoir and waved his short arms.

"Is he alright?" Ares asked, walking up.

"I don't know," Lexa said. "I just heard a crash and saw him like this!"

Prince shook his head as he fell back down upon the ground. No more moving. He'd just have to let the recover take over. "Just... rest," he replied as his injury continued to very slowly heal. It looked like it would take a very long time for everything to actually heal. "I need to rest." He looked around at the wide, open area around him then closed his eyes. "Can you bring me somewhere more secluded? Please?"

Lexa blinked. "I...alright." She turned to her brother, who was still staring at the Tyrantum in awe. He'd never seen such a huge Pokemon before! "Axel, I'll be right back, alright? You go talk to the human or something." She gently picked the Celebi up and looked around for an empty clearing.

Ares blinked. "Humans have used my goo to seal up wounds." He said, following Lexa. Before he could smear some of it on Prince's wounds, a beautiful blue gaze caught his eye. It was Winter the Serperior, watching from a distance. Ares tried to avert his eyes back to Prince, but had a really hard time doing so.

(He doesn't have a crush on her, it's just that Winter is using a weak Attract on him xd.png)

Prince crossed one arm over his stomach as he was lifted by the pokemon. She seemed nice. Hopefully it wasn't just a ruse. He really wasn't in the position to defend himself. The gold energy had enveloped his body entirely and was healing the injury at a slightly faster pace. "A tree," he said softly. "Can you find a large tree?"

Lexa nodded and tossed the Celebi into a tree, hoping for the best headed towards another clearing in the distance, laying him down between the roots of a large oak.