Shibadruid

Survival of the Youngest OOC

Tis anyone going to rescue Malina? (Warning, if your a male she will probably fall madly in love with you and if your a female, then she'll be more they happy to answer to your every beck and call.)

K I know why now :<

I would save Malina if I could, but Rale's waiting for Salta and Sparkly's already in the forest, so I don't think there's anything I can do. unsure.gif

Likewise. My commitments at this point are relatively high, and I will not be able to post as much as I'd like

Edited by Shibadruid

Just as a note, Mipuppy has left, so there's no point in trying to save Malina.

Probably because she wasn't getting any interactions or was bored with the story and wanted to do something else.

(And it's not really our place to ask. You're not suppose to tell people why someone left your RP. That's suppose to be private, Koala.)

Edited by Doctortear

Hmm, let me see. Okay, Narath, I think this is what's happenin':

Kummaline the Green Spotted Greenwing is interacting with a Pumpkin hatchling on a high ledge. Sparkly, Calearn (Royal Blue), Tahbaki (Balloon), and Refrar (Harvest) are in the forest, along with Madlia (Canopy) and a Swallowtail, who split up to look for food. Rale (Guardian) and Salta (Black capped Teimarr) are at the stream, looking at fish and an Electric hatchling is at the mouth of the cave. I think that's about it. Sorry, if I missed out on anything. happy.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

ARGH, I've got brain block. I'm not entirely sure what to post. sad.gif Edited by Dream_Dragon

Well, both of mine are outside. Sparkly's in the forest with Mister Hot-Head - what was his name again? - sorry, I mean, Calearn. Whereas Rale is curled up beside the river, trying to warm up (he just fell in) and thinking how stupid he is to fall in.

Kummaline is just at the edge of the cave w/ Venus if you're wanting him to tag along.

All aboard the Kumma-train. Choo-choo biggrin.gif

Only if they're buddies with the cannibal. tongue.gif

I would suggest going back and reading the last few pages. There really isn't a lot to read.

Kummaline the Green Spotted Greenwing is interacting with a Pumpkin hatchling on a high ledge. Sparkly, Calearn (Royal Blue), Tahbaki (Balloon), and Refrar (Harvest) are in the forest, along with Madlia (Canopy) and a Swallowtail, who split up to look for food. Rale (Guardian) and Salta (Black capped Teimarr) are at the stream, looking at fish and an Electric hatchling is at the mouth of the cave. I think that's about it. Sorry, if I missed out on anything. happy.gif

Don't forget poor Geri! D:

You should just try to post, or we may end up leaving you further behind!

Anyways, I'll wait with Calearn until you're ready to post.

In addition, Liliana (Hellhorse) hatched and is laying on the ground in the cave, Emberthief (Pygmy) hatched and is interacting with Venus (Pumpkin) at the moment by some bushes. I can't recall anything else major happening, but I usually only read stuff that effects my characters

Aaaa finals week is almost over

I even got an extension on two papers, oh man exciiiiitiiinngggg

Finally time to post again!

Also, Rim, Madeline, & that Wyvern are all in the cave poking eachother/playing tag(?).

I thought there were more in the cave, but I haven't seen anything on them for a while.

There was a scouting party in the woods besides Venus, Kumma, and Ember, but I haven't heard anything from them, either.

And Liliana just hatched.