Shibadruid

Survival of the Youngest OOC

(Use the edit button instead of double posting happy.gif)

I think there's several dragons that have just hatched still in the cave (my charrie included), I don't think very much has happened in the RP overall

*Wails and flails* I have been gone for sooooooo long. How long have I been gone?

I have no idea what's happening in the role play but if all that's really happened in the last few pages (say pages 8 to last page?) are baby hatchlings hatching...actually, it's hard to believe that all that's happened while I was gone were hatchlings hatching. Are you sure nothing major happened?

Also, what am I supposed to do with Rale Rock? I have no idea what to do with him. O.o

Oh, and by the way, is Narath back yet?

Edited by Dream_Dragon

You might want to speak with Narath, he's been a bit busy. There's been some conversations in the cave, some new hatchlings hatching, but not altogether that much. I'm still waiting with Calearn (he's hunting in some tall grass) until you get back to posting with Sparkly.

Well, didn't I already post with Sparkly? biggrin.gif Let me just make a reply now.

Oh, and yes, that is a fox that Sparkly's hunting found.

When I posted this, I hadn't checked the IC yet. I generally go from oldest to newest.

Still the first day, probably almost noon. Not much actual activity has happened.

Flexing her vibrant wings, she continued, I'll t-take these to the cave. T-that way others can eat.

So Madlia already grew her wings? That was fast. o.O

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Here I am, forgetting things already. I haven't been on for a while. Finals and such. I'll fix it. Thanks for noticing.

Is it still all right for new players to apply, now that the RP is quite a lot of pages in? Also, if I did end up applying, this would be basically my first RP - would that be an issue?

SOTY is only 12 pages in. That is a very low amount. I'd read it all if I were you. This also isn't an RP for a new person. It's suppose to be hardcore survival and isn't meant for people who can't handle that. Though, if you feel like you can handle it, PM your sheet to Shiba and wait and see if he thinks you're in the go.

I would honestly suggest trying a different RP before you try this one. Might I also suggest you read as many pages as you can? It helps to know what you're getting yourself into.

Edited by Doctortear

Personally, I don't think there's any issue with that. My first RP that I joined was a survival RP (I sure miss those TLD days xd.png ), but it was definitely less hardcore than this.

But hey, whether you can handle it or not, you can learn from mistakes, right? biggrin.gif

Then again, this is coming from a less serious (more immature...) point of view. xd.png

You know, just listen to the Doctor. :3

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I'd already read through the RP thread before I posted here, I'm just rereading it just now so I can be absolutely clear on what's happening before I start making a character sheet.

I'm quite a fast learner so I think I should be able to get along all right - if not, it probably won't be difficult to write my character out, considering.

Anyway, all I can do is try!

I'm sure you'll do lovely, Cendaquenta. If you need any help, I'll personal go out of my way to give you any required assistance. You seem rather pleasant and I'm sure you'll do just fine. smile.gif

Not really, those who do are on sporadically. I've never seen two people on at once.

Got the first post written! smile.gif Going to wait until the thing with the fox is over before I put it up, though, otherwise it'll seem really out of place.

I wonder what a kick of a half-day-old Horse hatchling is equivalent to? Would it affect the fox at all? I mean, he was hit in the face chin. :3

What does the fox say? xd.png

I just feel like I should say hi to everyone. :I

So... hi!!

And... I thought I would leave this here too: user posted image

Its Rim! ^^ I felt like drawing him :3 Just because...

Edited by Spark-Dragon

By the way, the fox in about five minutes into the forest, so Madness shouldn't be able to see it just by walking out of the cave. Sorry if that was unclear.

True, he could, but he'd have to go into the forest to find Sparlky, Narath, and Calearn.

No, we're full, only current RPers can make new characters. Also, I don't like the idea of 'reserving' a spot. If you wanted to join, you should have made a character sheet and sent it in already.