RiverstarOfSkyclan

Out in the Streets~ RP

A sleek black cat with sparkling green eyes peeked from behind a trash can. "Um, h-hi there. I'm Emerald! Oh my goodness! Are those kits!? Whoa, who's the hunky tom?" she asked looking at Starlin.

Edited by Tallflower

Kacy grinned and looked at all the new cats. "Hiya." She said. "Wait...what's that quiet sound?" She started sniffing around a bit and found a mouse. She slammed her paw on the ground, but missed the mouse. "Nyah," She said, "I'll catch him later."

Azet

She did a little squeal, So many cats around her and her kits even though emerald seemed quiet nice. But back to the point so many cats! "Nice to meet you everyone." She said nervous.

Starlin smirked. "I'm Starlin." He chuckled. He spotted Azet, looking a little stressed with all of these cats around her. "Guys, we should give Azet some alone time. We're crowding her." Rhea nodded and slowly padded back towards her box, but Sally moved closer and sat down. Starlin chuckled again and led the other cats away with a flick of his tail.

"Um, Starlin? Do u have a mate? Just curious. Heh-heh. I hope the kits and Azet are okay." Emerald sat down next to Starlin and wrapped her tail around her paws.

Edited by Tallflower

(Oh look we're a hot topic now heheheh)

Starlin's eyes widened and and he felt his face burn. "Oh, um, er- yeah. Rhea is my mate." He quietly flicked his tail towards his mate, who was padding for their box. He his tail tip begin to twitch, his own little awkward reflex. He quickly changed the subject back to Azet and her litter. "Yeah, I hope so." He meowed softly. "They're in good paws with Sally."

It seemed to Calder that the morning had come. Cats were up and about, discussing a mother cat's new litter, or simply going to see each other to chat amicably. He decided he ought stop staring at the gray, or rather not so grey, sky and get up and around himself. He flexed his toes before walking, in his particular manner of trying not to limp, towards the shattered window. The old cat didn't quite intend to make his way nimbly stepping around sharp littered glass and leaping over not so high ledges to get to the shop on the other side of the old warehouse - that was a job for a cat younger and more agile than himself. Calder sat down to see if anycat would notice him and greet the morn. If not... whatever, as he would go to them himself. He had to have breakfast sometime this morning.

(Oh look we're a hot topic now heheheh)

Starlin's eyes widened and and he felt his face burn. "Oh, um, er- yeah. Rhea is my mate." He quietly flicked his tail towards his mate, who was padding for their box. He his tail tip begin to twitch, his own little awkward reflex. He quickly changed the subject back to Azet and her litter. "Yeah, I hope so." He meowed softly. "They're in good paws with Sally."

(Yeah, to add more drama! Lol!)

"It seems as if you don't really like Rhea anymore," Emerald wispered. Emerald shuffled her paws and touched her tail tip to Starlin's flank. Then Emerald gently twined her tail with his.

(look at the top of this message. If u post next, use this icon!!!:) )

Edited by Tallflower

Starlin's heart fluttered a little as Emerald got closer. "Um-" He felt blush rise onto his face as he allowed his tail to twine with hers. He prayed that Rhea wasn't looking. "I- I'm not so sure....." He crossed one paw over the other in an attempt to try to step away.

Rhea, on the other hand, was completely oblivious. She turned and saw Calder and padded over with a smile. "Morning, Calder." She greeted warmly. She didn't notice starlin relax a little and step closer to Emerald again.

Emerald licked Starlin's cheek. "I-I, I love you Starlin," Emerald wispered. She shifted closer to Starlin and wispered in his ear,"I always will." Emerald thought, I don't care what Rhea thinks, but I am a little worried about what will happen when she finds out. But, my mother always said to follow my heart, and I will.

She pressed her body closer to Starlin's flank and nuzzled his neck. Just then, Rhea turned around........

Edited by Tallflower

Azet

Azet was looking at Emerald and Starlin. She's going to get in trouble... her mind hoping it won't be horrible. She looked at her kittens... So far she only had a name for the runt. the kittens squealed trying to explore. She licked them all to calm them. "Thank you again Sally." She said in a soft voice.

Sally smiled. "Hey, it's what I'm here for." She chuckled warmly. She flicked an ear and turned around and was sunned by the sight before her of Starlin and Emerald. And it just so happened that Rhea had noticed......

Boy was she mad. Her fur began to prickle, and she curled her lip in a snarl. "What. Do. You. Think. Youre. DOING?!" She roared, stalking over to them. Starlin jumped and whipped around.

"Rhea, it- it's not what you think!" Starlin gasped. Sally let out a strangled cry. Starlin turned frantically to face Emerald with a look that said RUN! He turned back to his mate. "Rhea, really-"

The long-furred cat was trembling with fear and rage and devastation. "No, Starlin. It is what I think it is." She growled deep in her throat. "What is the meaning of this?!" Starlin hung his head and gazed over at Emerald.

"Rhea....."

((Sorry for short post on mobile...))

Azet

She looked at Rhea with big eyes. Even though she was a chicken she knew she couldn't let Emerald and Starlin get in trouble. "Rhea." She spoke quietly with a quiver in a voice but still a bit stern. "Maybe it was an accident... They could've been just talking and Emerald was telling a secret." She said then curling into a protective hiding ball not being able to watch and not wanting to get her or the kits hurt.

"Who cares if he likes me?!" Emerald shouted. "It's his feelings, not yours. Look, I think your really nice, but......" Emerald sighed. "I never should have came here."

Edited by Tallflower

"Good morning," Calder responded likewise to Rhea. He did not have long to continue the conversation. He spied Rhea's mate, Starlin, getting cozy with another she... my, that did not look like it would end pleasantly. Rhea must have been wondering what he was smirking at over her shoulder, because she turned around curiously and instantly went feral in reaction to the betrayal. "What. Do. You. Think. You're. DOING?!" she snarled. Calder simply watched as Starlin tried to make feeble excuses, and a tender-hearted mother-cat also tried to defend them. Too bad that Emerald didn't seem to want to cover it up at all; on the contrary, she got mad at Rhea, as though Rhea had been in the wrong. How interesting... If Emerald ended up sticking around, perhaps they could have some debates. Or not, depending on her stubbornness.

It looked like there was quite a bit of drama this morning. Maybe once everything died down he'd ask despondent Starlin to fetch the veteran some breakfast... of course, purely to get his mind off of the fight a while.

Starlin let out a shaky breath. "Emerald, no-" He said, his voice faltering at the end. He was beginning to tremble. Rhea was breathing hard, about as hard as Starlin's heart was beating against his ribs. "Don't say that. You're ama-" Realizing that Rhea was still there, his sentence was cut short. He turned to his mate. "Rhea-"

Rhea flicked an ear dismissively. "Starlin." She replied flatly. "I can tell that you are falling in love with another cat, and that you do not wish for me to be your mate any longer." Tears sprang into Starlin's eyes, and he let out a very manly wail. "I release you from your promise to stand beside me." She ended just as flatly as she had begun.

"Rhea!"

"Goodbye, Starlin."

With one last blink, the she-cat turned around and exited the musty alley. Starlin hung his head low, his breaths coming out in choked sobs and tears falling to the pavement. "Rhea....." He kept mumbling. "No......."

((Okay, so I guess Rhea's gone now. Um... if Emerald wants, we can RP it out and she can become the new Queen if ya want.))

((Rhea was too good for him. Just my thought sleep.gif))

Calder blinked. Then again. He rubbed his paw at his short whiskers. That was... a bit unexpected. Understandable, but he had simply expected a short scat, rather than an actual breakup. Calder really had to say that Starlin deserved it, though. There wasn't much he could do to cheer him up except to take his mind off of it, as he had planned. "That.. could have gone better," Calder remarked with a light mew. Ah... not his most tactful moment. He twitched his tail embarrassed and turned away. "Perhaps some cat should go hunt for some food, for the cats that can't at the moment," he said aloud as if for anybody to take cue on, although in truth it was mainly directed towards Emerald or Starlin to take the unspoken offer on. Calder got up and gingerly edged away from the scene. Those two cats already had enough pressure...

Calder frowned. Poor Rhea... he wondered where she would decide to go, how she would handle the heartache alone without cats she knew she could talk to. He looked over his shoulder to see if either of the culprits had decided to take his generous escape opportunity. Calder wondered if perhaps he had been too kind, but he couldn't help it. He owed his life to Starlin, and wouldn't ever forget that. However, if he decided to not treat this new cat right, Calder would have no choice but to alter his image thusly.

"Aw, Rhea. Hey, it's OK, Starlin! You'll find a new mate! Er...hey, how about I help find ya some food?" Kacy slammed her paw on the ground as she looked around. "A mouse!" She said. She pounced on the mouse, and this time she caught it. Holding it in her jaws, she turned to Starlin. "Want it? I can save it for later if you want."

((Also I may make 2 more characters))

"S-Starlin, i never ment for this to happen. I-Im s-sorry," Emerald started to cry. "I just r-really love u Starlin," a choked cry escaped from Emerald's mouth. "Now I ruined your relationship. I'm so sorry."

Azet

She uncurled and looked at what happened. "Starlin." She said softly. "It's all right. Don't worry. Also Emerald, I don't think you meant for that to happen if it makes you feel better and follow your heart. It will help you." She said trying to make everyone happier. Her heart sank seeing all that happen.

Oscar

Oscar tried to stumble over to Emerald and Starlin having a nose to find his way.

((Go ahead, shiba))

Starlin glanced over at Kacy with the mouse, then at Calder who had said something about some food. "S- save it. See if anyone else wants it." He replied. "Th- thank you, though." He turned back to Emerald and gently touched his nose to her head. "It- it's quite alright, Emerald. Rhea.... she h- had a short fuse." He scooted a little closer to her. "Don't worry about it. It was my fault to go along with it, not yours."

Sally stood up and turned, glancing at Calder, then at the mouth of the alley. "I need to go get some herbs, I'll see if I can get some prey while I'm at it." She meowed softly. She actually hoped to see if she could catch up with Rhea as well, to try to talk to her. She didn't have to just leave altogether, she could've just left Starlin ad kept her distance.

Neither Starlin nor Emerald leaving for a bit... that was strange. He would have thought that those two cats would not be able to stand being around for the shame. It was really interesting how Emerald seemed to sincerely be able to go on and on about how much she loved him, considering she had only just laid eyes on the cat... and Starlin was just eating the attention up. Ah, Calder saw how it was. He just hoped, for Emerald's sake, that Starlin would genuinely fall for her as well.

Meanwhile, about that mouse offer of Kacy's... Calder turned and approached easily in spirit, hobbling physiologically. "If that mouse is no cat's, mightn't it be for this no cat?" he joked with a grin.

Sally chuckled with a flick of her tail before darting away, around a corner, towards the park where she had the best chance of finding some herbs.

Starlin watched as Sally disappeared, then gazed at Sally for a moment. "I- er, I'm going to just go and take a walk." He said flatly. "Just so I can get my thoughts in line." He hopped up from ledge to ledge until he found the open window of the vacant building and hopped in.

Kacy trotted over behind a box and dropped the mouse in there, hiding it behind a trash can and putting the lid over the box. "OK," Kacy said, "I hid the mouse. Hopefully nobody who can't have the mouse won't be able to find it." She rested behind the box and laid on the ground, sighing. "Poor Starlin," She thought. "I hope he'll get over it soon." She flicked her ear and her eyes closed slowly as she dozed off to sleep.

Pausing on the other side of the window to hear Kacy, he grunted and propped himself onto the windowsill. "Calder wanted it." He called down to the ground before disappearing into the building again. He quickly ran through to the other side and hopped out another window, nimbly making his way down by hopping on other things until he hit the sidewalk. He sniffed the air and smelled Rhea's stale scent. With a sigh, he walked in the other direction.