RiverstarOfSkyclan

Out in the Streets~ RP

Kacy

Kacy flicked her ear when something hit her on the back. "Yipe!" She squealed. She jumped back and sniffed a can that fell on her back. "Better nap somewhere else," she thought. Kacy grabbed the mouse in her jaws again and started walking toward a cozy box. She jumped in it and dropped the mouse in there, then started to curl up into a ball and sleep.

Liza

Liza sniffed the ground when she noticed she smelled mouse. "Mouse..." She thought. "I'm starving. Where is it?" She started padding toward the box Kacy was in when she heard a faint cry. "What's that noise?" She said, flicking her ear. She walked closer to it when she noticed Kway was not by her side anymore. "Kway!" She exclaimed.

Kway

Kway started to jump on a trashcan when he noticed Starlin. "Hey, you!" He said. "Who are you? I'm Kway and I'm sooo...sleepy....." He plopped down in the trash can. But about 5 seconds later, his head popped back out. "So, I don't see so good, cause my one eye is blind, and you can tell cause it looks funny." That was Kway. The chatty kitten.

Emerald padded slowly away from the place where Starlin had once been. She saw Azet and padded toward her. She gazed at the kits and smiled. "They're beautiful. I wish I had some. Wait, um, where do I sleep?"

Edited by Tallflower

Starlin let out a shaky breath. "Emerald, no-" He said, his voice faltering at the end. He was beginning to tremble. Rhea was breathing hard, about as hard as Starlin's heart was beating against his ribs. "Don't say that. You're ama-" Realizing that Rhea was still there, his sentence was cut short. He turned to his mate. "Rhea-"

Rhea flicked an ear dismissively. "Starlin." She replied flatly. "I can tell that you are falling in love with another cat, and that you do not wish for me to be your mate any longer." Tears sprang into Starlin's eyes, and he let out a very manly wail. "I release you from your promise to stand beside me." She ended just as flatly as she had begun.

"Rhea!"

"Goodbye, Starlin."

With one last blink, the she-cat turned around and exited the musty alley. Starlin hung his head low, his breaths coming out in choked sobs and tears falling to the pavement. "Rhea....." He kept mumbling. "No......."

((Okay, so I guess Rhea's gone now. Um... if Emerald wants, we can RP it out and she can become the new Queen if ya want.))

((Yeah we can RP it out and I guess Emerald will be the new Queen))

Sorry I double posted.

Edited by Tallflower

Kacy trotted over behind a box and dropped the mouse in there, hiding it behind a trash can and putting the lid over the box. "OK," Kacy said, "I hid the mouse. Hopefully nobody who can't have the mouse won't be able to find it." She rested behind the box and laid on the ground, sighing. "Poor Starlin," She thought. "I hope he'll get over it soon." She flicked her ear and her eyes closed slowly as she dozed off to sleep.

Calder's cheeriness faded. "Ah..." She would not give it to the hungry veteran? How rude~ He huffed and turned his back on the stingy she-cat. Seriously, would he have to skip breakfast at this point? He flicked his studded ear in irritation. Even after Starlin gave an obvious hint (bless that cat), Kacy obstinately hid the mouse away for her own.

Well, the only other cats in sight were Emerald, who had ignored his subtle plea/escape, and Azet, who was a nursing mother. Calder frowned. Apparently the alley family had grown negligent of its weak and disabled. And his legs were starting to bother him... the thought of going that large perilous distance just for breakfast... he could not stand that. Calder decided to simply wait for lunch.

Speaking of kits, the old cat joined Emerald in admiring Azet's kittens. "Good morning; my name is Calder. I heard that you were Azet?" Before she had seemed skittish, and so he had stayed clear, which was not difficult as she actively avoided nearly everycat, so as not to frighten her, but it was about time to at least introduce each other.

Azet

"Yes good morning Calder. And you can sleep anywhere Emerald." She spoke softly.

Oscar

The Tabby stumbled slowly back to Azet. He smelt the others and mewed and bumped into Calder then Emerald.

Kacy

Kacy heard the sound and zipped out of the box. She jumped on a bird whose wing was broken, and clamped it in her jaws. She noticed Calder wanted the mouse she caught. Dropping the bird and picking up the mouse, she ran toward Calder. "Did you want this mouse? I was a bit sleepy so I didn't notice you. I can also bring you a bird if you want. I just caught one." She scratched her ear as she felt like she had fleas because it was so itchy.

Liza

Liza noticed Kacy grab the weak bird and run after her. Maybe Kacy knew where Kway was! Suddenly, Liza tripped over a can that once had people food in it and knocked into the trash can. "Owch! Ugh....my head....ow...." Liza's eyes started to close slowly. "I'm...ti...ti...tir....ed....zzz...." She fell asleep near the trash can and plopped down on the ground.

Kway

Kway started to sniff the ground when he saw Azet. "Hi! Who are you?" He asked, jumping toward Azet. "I'm Kway, and I'm a kitten, and I'm soo hungry. Do you know where I can find food? Yummy food! Very yummy food! Also, have you seen my mom? She's white with gray paws." Kway was speaking so fast Liza probably couldn't catch up with him if she were awake.

Azet

"Well I haven't seen her but I bet Kacy and I could look for her. Seems that Calder deserves a good lunch." She spoke trying to be nice.

Kacy

"Yeah, sure! I can help you look for your mom. Where do you last see her?" Kacy asked.

(liza is asleep so I won't post her here)

Kway:

"I last saw her looking at this box...and then I heard a sound and decided to go see what it was! I guess I shouldn't have ran off....but, mom might have food! So....let's go find her! Maybe we can find her paw prints or find her scent or something!" Kway spoke less quickly now, so Kacy could understand him better.

((Whoa so much happened x'D))

Sally quickly sniffed the air, trying to catch Rhea's scent. It was faint... but she could tell it was headed for the park. Her destination. Did she want the two of them to run into each other so they could talk? She shrugged and followed the scent along until she reached the tall gates of the park. "Rhea?" She meowed.

Starlin flicked an ear and continued to pad along, watching his paws, occasionally lifting his head to take a turn or dodge a pole. He knew Emerald loved him. But.... did he still love Rhea? Rhea is gone, idiot. he told himself. He could smell Sally as she hurried by and couldn't help but wonder if she was out in search of his old mate.

Emerald gazed at the sudden appearing of all these cats. Suddenly she felt extreamly nervous. "U-uh t-t-thank y-ou. I-I h-have to g-go." She ran out of there as fast as she could. As she was running she caught a wiff of Starlin's scent. "Where did he go?!" she asked to no one. The scent was going towards the west side of town. "The humans will hurt him! Even, even...declaw him! I've got to find him! I don't want him to get hurt."

Edited by Tallflower

Calder smiled warmly at the little kitten that had bumped into him and then Emerald. "Hey, there little fella." Suddenly he heard running, and his eyes widened. He was already on his paws when Kacy arrived... offering food. Calder took a deep breath, relieved. That was panic-inducing... he settled back down on his haunches stiffly. "I would love any food you could spare! Also, Azet could eat one of the animals." He was very glad that Kacy just seemed to be absent-minded... it had been a little annoying that they had been forgotten, but it was forgivable, considering that the cats did not know each other very well yet, and also because of the chaos of the morning.

Calder noticed that Emerald had not taken the sudden arrivals very well. He had not expected her to be the skittish type, but it might have suited her what with her sensitive (if passionate) nature.

Speaking of skittish, he hoped that Azet and her kittens weren't startled.

Kacy

Kacy grinned. "You're welcome. And I shall get you that bird, Azet." Kacy hopped on over to where she hid the bird, and ran back to Azet. "Here you go," She said, dropping at the ground near Azet. "I hope its enough." Kacy perked up her ears when she just now noticed that Emerald was gone. "Hey...where did Emerald go?" She asked, flicking her ear with the gold earring.

Liza

Liza finally woke up and shook her head. She was alarmed when she noticed Emerald zoom off. "Wait!" She said, running after Emerald, "What's going on? Have you seen Kway?" Liza was starting to get tired. Suddenly, she felt nervous herself. "I feel like someone's watching me...." She said, turning around.

Kway

Kway noticed Emerald was gone too and decided to zip after her. Suddenly, he noticed his mom. "Mom! There you are! Got any food?" He asked, sitting down right at her tail.

At multiple times as he walked, Starlin swore he could hear thudding paws after him. He could sometimes smell a familiar scent, as well. He must be becoming delusional over Rhea. Was it a mistake? "No." He muttered to himself. "Rhea is gone. Emerald is in love with me, and I can.... handle it."

"Rhea!" Sally called out again as she spotted a blob of long fur poking out from a bush. "Rhea!" It scuffled around, and soon a head appeared.

"Sally." She said, surprised. "Fancy seeing you here. Did Starlin send you?" She emphasized her old mate's name, obviously with disgust. "You had better leave if I'm right."

For the first time, the tiny little Abbi tried to rise to her paws and feel around. Her vision was all but good, and she could still hear only a few noises, mostly the meowing of cats. She let out a mewl, louder than she had intended, and squinted her pale brown eyes to see.

Kacy

Kacy yawned and decided to find somewhere to sleep.

Liza

Liza kept running after Emerald, and continued until she heard heavy breathing. "Yikes!" She said, stopping near a trash can. "Who is that? Show yourself!" It turned out that Liza had stopped near Rhea. "Rhea? Is that you?" She asked, her ears perked up with interest. "I've heard of you. Something about you and Starlin breaking up. You OK?"

Kway

Kway ran after his mom, hoping he wouldn't fall behind. And he didn't. When his mom stopped near Rhea, Kway skidded to a halt. "Hi, who are you? I'm Kway, and I'm still sooo hungry! Sorry if it's hard to know what I'm saying because I talkfastlikethis buuut hopefully mom will find some food." He pounced on the ground, pretending he was hunting some food.

Azet

"That's perfect Kacy, thank you." She said. "Oscar come back." She said with a little laugh. Azet licked Abbi's head so she would calm down.

Abbi shivered and scooted back toward her mother.

Rhea pricked her ears and lifted her head. "Oh, you're Liza, right?" She meowed hoarsely. "Y- yeah, I left, too." She turned back to Sally, as if that was why she had come. "Did you come to get us back together?"

Sally quickly shook her head. "N- no, I think the Queen's spot will soon by snatched up by Emerald..." She sighed. "I just came to see if you were okay. I had expected you to be a little more shaken up, that's all."

Rhea flicked an ear. "I'm honestly not that devastated. The way things were going, it seemed like we'd never have kits because he kept getting his way." She grunted. "I bet now Emerald will be asked to mother a litter and to be mother to his heir." She spat.

Azet was calmly collecting her wake kittens. All right... so it was just him who was the skittish type. He chuckled, and glanced towards the yet unclaimed mouse. "I am going to assume you are waiting for the bird," Calder informed the mother, and settled down to delicately munch at the mouse. Light, but adequate for a brunch. Old bones did not need much to run on. "What are the names of the little ones?"

Azet

Azet looked at Calder as she spoke. "I only have two named so far. The one that ran into you is Oscar and this little girl is Abbi."

Kacy

Kacy closed her eyes slowly and fell asleep.

Liza

Liza nodded. "Yes, I am Liza. And I hear my mate Auran is around here. This is my kit, Kway. He was born with one eye blind. I don't know why. Then again, that is something Auran would probably know." She picked up Kway by the scruff and dropped him on the ground somewhere else. "Please, Kway. Wait there. I have no food right now." She walked away to continue her chat.

Kway

Kway pouted when his mom dropped him down on the ground. He was hungry! Suddenly, a large figure dropped down behind him.

Auran

Auran grinned when he saw Liza. "Ah, hello, my mate," He said, grinning. "Still doing fine?" He looked down at Kway. "Ah, Kway! Last I saw you you were a little newborn. You were quite young and cute. And fluffy! And both eyes were blind. Heh, heh, you feisty little guy, you!"

Kway

Kway noticed his father immediatley and playfully scratched him on the nose.

Emerald was starting to get really tired. Then, she spotted Starlin padding along very slowly. "Starlin!!!" Emerald yowled. She ran up to him and practically tackled him. "Oh Starlin, are u alright?!" Before he could answer she covered his face with licks. "Oh no! Your paws, they are bleeding!!" Emerald then started frantically rasping her tounge over Starlin's pad. Emerald was so happy she found him. She knew she couldn't bear to live without his soothing touch calming her nerves. Ever since her owners had her declawed, when she tried to make friends cats teased her about her claws. So she had been afraid of large crowds to tease her.

Rhea and Sally stood by quietly as the three cats talked. "I- I'm a Medic as well as Auran. Her eye..... probably just something she was born with. It can really happen at any time." She meowed a bit timidly. She wasn't too confident at first in letting in another Medic, but she knew in her heart that it would be alright.

Starlin turned around quickly before being tackled by Emerald. "E- Emerald! Hey!" He purred loudly. As he stood up again, he looked along the sidewalk. Proving what the she-cat had said, there were spots of blood along where he had been stepping. He flinched a little as she licked the sore, raw pads of his paws, but he knew she meant well. "Oh yeah, that sometimes happens when I..... walk too much." He mumbled. He licked her forehead. "You didn't have to follow me all the way out here."

Liza

Liza shook her head. "Oh, hi Araun!" She said, walking over to him and licking him on the nose. "It's been so long sine I last saw you." She sat down and nuzzled him contently. "How are you doing now? Anything happen? Didn't lose an eye or anything?" She purred.

Kway

Kway walked over to find somewhere to adventure.

Auran

Auran chuckled. "Relax," He said, "I'm fine. I did hurt my ear in a fight once. But I showed my foe!" He laid down and yawned. "I'm kinda tired. I need to rest a bit. Then again, I'm a medic, so I should probably be alert." He noticed Kway walking away. "Kway," He said, growling a bit. "Come back over here."

Rhea flicked her tail, and Sally silently watched. Rhea turned and gave Sally a look that said, "So much for being alone." Sally nodded slowly, gave the three cats a quick glance, and turned back to Rhea. She mouthed the words, "Think they'll notice if we leave?"

Shade (new!)

Hehe Shade thought, what a lovely little clan, wonder is they will accept lil ol' me. Shade sneered as he laughed, caused a wicked grin to spread on his face. It hurt the scar that ran from his neck to over his right eye, over his mouth and down his left leg. Well, they can really deny me, can they? Not after seeing this bounty. He grinned again, causing him to wince. What was his bounty, you ask? Behold, shade lifted his bounty into his jagged jaws, self-sharpened each day. He grunted, for in his jaws, he drag a baby bear cub, newly born. What happened to the mother bear? Well, if you came across it, you would find deep scratch marks all over her body, and jagged teeth punctures in her neck. Well, ain't she pretty. Shade though, looking over at Reah. A pretty face like that oughta be the queen, so let's make a little entry! Shade darted into the shadows, slowed by the cub, but fast enough. Then, he leaped out of the shadows, and playfully hit Reah in the shoulder, though some might consider it too hard to be playful. "So, I got food, you got a big ol' extended family, and I want in. Do we have a deal here sister?" When Reah didn't respond at first, trying to form words, Shade took that opportunity to make a little fun. "Say..." He sneered. "What do we do with the kits here, eat em'?" Shade put a serious look on his face, and a touch of cold to his eyes, then put on his signature sneer-grin. "Don't scrunch up your pretty face sister, only jokin'." He then nimbly scuttled up a tree, and waited above Reah, for the verdict.

(Sorry about the long post, Shade needed a good first impression. Also, do not pin Shade's off putting personality on me. My personality is not twisted, only my brain! Just kidding. On a more serious note, sorry to whoever controls Reah. I know I kind've did her reaction for you, I realize that after reviewing a bit. But, I still left all the important parts to you, A.K.A. the verdict. I encourage you to let him join but it's completely your choice. When I say your choice I'm talking to the person who controls Reah. Is it RiverStar?)

Rhea looked around and flicked her tail. "Oh- oh!" She quickly grasped what he meant. "I- I just left them. The rest of these guys," she motioned to the other cats around her. "They all are." She was mystified by the bear cub in his jaws, but she kept her composure. "Our main base is in an alley over that way-" She pointed her tail in the direction of it. "Almost always a cat by the edge. Sally, care to show him the way?"

Sally stood up. "Ah, alright." She meowed. She flicked her tail to the others, wondering if they wanted to come. "Feel free to tag along." With that, she turned to Shade, took one last glance at that cub, and she began to pad through the park and to the sidewalk. "Right this way."