RiverstarOfSkyclan

Out in the Streets~ RP

(( oops I never actually started roleplaying here sorry ))

Jay awoke with a slight yawn, quickly stretching her back and collecting herself up. What time was it? Nothing-o-clock. That was good enough. Sighing, she heard one last sentence from a cat "get back to the alley!".

Get back to the alley? Was there a fire or something? Freaking out, Jay turned her head from side to side, back arched in fear and her claws out -- what use was it to a fire? She considered this and straightened herself, as she realised that they were simply going to go back to the alley. She let out one last yawn and caught up with the cat who had yowled to go back to the alley.

Ignoring her, she veered off in a slight direction to look around at the area.

Scarlet simply nodded as Emerald went somewhere. She sighed and laid down to wait, her head on her paws. A new life...

Her head perked up when Emerald came back and asked about a cat named Toby staying with them. A male? She thought about it a moment. She didn't really mind as long as he kept to himself... She nodded her head silently, telling Emerald yes and then got up, padding over to stand next to her.

Shade

"What are you growling at? I'm only stating the facts." Shade said smugly. The his tone turned very serious. "I suggest you leave now, e and Starlin have much to discuss. Ah, and Starlin, if she doesn't cooperate, kindly order someone to remove her from the premises. The thing we must discuss is greatly tied to your society's survival. If you do not hear what I have to say, you will be dead in a matter of weeks." Shade said calmly. He then outstretched his claws, sharp as any knife. He decided that wasn't sharp enough, and started raking them across the pavement. "Your choice Starlin." He announced, looking the large tom right in the eye. But, there was a strange look in his eye. Some might even call it... A pleading on.

Toby

Toby found Starlin, and rubbed his tiny head against Starlin's chin. Daddy! Thought Toby. He then told Starlin the sad news. "My parents were killed by a car." Toby frowned. "But it's ok now, because I have you and the kitty with the emerald eyes to be my new mommy and daddy!" Toby said, his milky eyes staring into Starlin's.

Sally was stabbed with sympathy and pain. The poor kit's parents were dead..... and he thought Starlin and Emerald could replace them. "Come on, Toby." she called gently to the kit. "Come sit with me. If your head starts to hurt, tell me, and I'll give you some of these." She pushed a few small seeds into view. "Okay?"

(Um this isn't a RP post. I just wanted to let RiverstarOfSkyclan know Toby isn't with Sally anymore, he's on his way to Starlin. Unless Sally followed him. Please tell me if she did. Thanks smile.gif )

(Um... Has everyone abandoned this RP? If so that sucks. I had plans for it. It now seems those plans have been foiled by nothing. Nothing being the absence of people doing this RP unsure.gif )

(I was waiting for a bit of time to pass in rp, but it seems it's taking a little while longer... eh, I'll pretend he got a full night's sleep in 1 hour xd.png)

Calder opened his eyes sleepily to the dimness of twilight, clouds ushering shadows over the dirty alley in a polluted city; home to him and many others. He stretched his toes and flicked the ear with the shiny weight on it, happy to have that familiar article still with him despite the scraps he had gotten into in the past. The veteran cat hoped to never be in something like-

He cringed, curling into himself at the memory of a heavy foot slamming into his middle, and shivered for a moment, glad for the crisp evening breeze that tickled his skin and brought him out of his brief reminiscing. Calder stood as quickly as his injured legs would allow, eager to be up and about. The kits would already be in bed if their mothers had any say (and if they weren't, the mothers would not be happy about him keeping their kittens up with late-night stories), but there were more cats than youngsters in the world. In fact, if he was not mistaken, there seemed to be quite a few more cats in the alley than usual.

He walked quietly to the center of the alley, eyes searching to catch another cat's gaze.

Starlin opened one eye and groggily looked about the dim alleyway. She turned his head and remembered that Emerald, Toby, and the cat called Scarlet were sharing his box with him. With all four of them in there, it made for a rather tightly-packed space to sleep, and Starlin himself had a crick in his neck from the way he was bending. Carefully, he slid out of the box and into the cool alley. He yawned and blinked the sleepiness from his eyes.

Sally's ear twitched as she was awoken from her light sleep. A bit grumpily, she slowly opened her eyes and waited for them to adjust to the haze blanketing the alley. He saw Starlin exiting from his box, and then she noticed three cats remaining in it. Oh right, not only was Emerald in there, but so was Toby and that other cat. What was her name, Scarlet? Sally remembered how irritated Emerald got when she had just tried to help Scarlet have a bed of her own. With a grunt, she stood up.

Shade

They aren't listening to my warning. I must confront the king directly. I do not know if he know who he is, but I shall tell him, and hope the little king takes my words seriously and makes good decisions. Shade hissed at Moonstone, "I have business to attend to, far more important than whatever relationship we may have had." Shade gave her a piercing glare, then trotted off. To go find who, you may ask? Well he went to find the Bloodred Clan's young leader and king... Toby.

Toby

Asleep.

Starlin turned back and looked at the three other cats currently residing in a box that was only meant for two cats. Well, there pretty much was only two of them in there, with Toby being so small. He heard quiet noises and gazed around until his eyes laid on the little white Sally. She didn't look like she was in the best mood, and he almost wished to stay away. But she caught sight of him and gave him a small smile and a nod. Simply, he nodded back.

"Good morning, Starlin." The small white she-cat greeted sleepily as she trotted over to her leader. She found it a tad amusing that she was older than him, but probably about half his size. "Have a good sleep?"

"Hardly." The gray tom replied. "That box was barely meant for two, not three and a half." Sally uttered a light chuckle. She had it off well, sharing the box with no one but herself. Starlin usually had to share, but not in the way he had to today. He stretched out his neck and grunted.

(sorry for absence)

Kacy (and Liza)

Kacy stood in front of Auran and twitched her ear. "Auran, c'mon, let's go see how Liza is." When Kacy said that, she heard a "Kiu!" Startled, Kacy ran over to go see what was going on. She stopped and stared at Liza. She looked frozen. Kacy poked her and asked her what happened. "Oh, don't worry. Kiu almost fell but I got him. Sorry if I scared you guys." Liza replied.

Auran

Auran stared at Kacy as she was talking and listened, but when he heard Kiu he dashed off as fast as he could. When he knew that Kiu was alright, he sighed in relief and looked at Kway. He lifted his paw for the little kitten to bat at.

Kway

Kway was startled when Kiu fell but was relieved when his mom caught him.

Kiki

Kiki snuggled up next to Kway and yawned.

Kiu

Kiu almost fell but felt better when he was caught. He walked over to Kway and Kiki and decided to take another nap.

Liza

She grabbed Kiki and Kiu in her jaws and hopped out of the box. She looked at Auran. "C'mon, Auran. Let's go find somewhere else to stay. Somewhere on the ground and still safe." Her voice was a bit muffled since she had kits in her jaws.

Starlin spotted Auran, Liza, and the kits beginning to move about and he met the Medic tom's eyes with a smile and a flick of his tail. Sally turned to them and gave a smile before darting towards the back of the alley and into the darkness, lit only by streaks of dawn light beginning to break the surface of the horizon. Starlin wanted to follow her, to have some peace and quiet in the dark. Instead, he hopped up to the Queen's canopy and into a shattered window to escape the alley.

No cat would catch his eye, after all it was still early in the morning... so early evening had changed to early morn? That was quick. He hadn't realized it... he had mistaken the gray light to be of evening, but actually it really was morning. All the more reason for cats to wake up... after he ate, Calder would prefer. He went over to the bear meat that was only a day old. He vaguely wondered how the entire alley would eat it all before it went bad... of course, they probably wouldn't, and throw the carcass away if it got terribly stinky. Rat food would not be allowed to stay in the alley.

But that came later, he thought as he licked his chops, having had his fill of the bear. The naked cat's blue eyes narrowed in triumph and he made his way as sneakily as possible towards the most obviously available company: the family with their kits.

"Good morning," he meowed with a purr; breowed, it might be described. The mom had the kittens by the scruffs. "May I tell your kittens a story?" Calder prided himself on his storytelling.

((sorry for the abstence))

Emerald

Emerald squinted her eyes to see Starlin exiting their box. She looked warmly down at the two kittens asleep. If only Starlin and I had some of our own. She curled her tail around the two kittens. Emerald heard something, she turned to see the frightning form of Shade approching.

Moonstone

She glared coldly at Shade. How can he not remember me?

((If no one wants to continue this, we could delete this officially and move on, rather than letting things rot. But of course, all members would have to be notified and asked if they're still interested in the rp with no hard feelings. Yes?))

i have written a form can i still join ?

I'm sure you can, but lots of people don't come here anymore. I'd be happy to RP with you if you'd like.