Oasis

Healing the Earth OOC thread

You know, its kinda ironic that Angela likes Kumo because "Kumo" literally means "Spider" in japanese.

Edited by Jass

How fun!

I'm not understanding what's fun, Lou....

Come to think of it, why did mipuppy not hatch her character yet? I've seen her post on other rps, so...?

Oh, right, sorry.

:=} --That's what we had to put in our post, right? I forgot about that when filling out the form.

And it's a Sunset Dragon, so user posted image

Hatchie pic- user posted image

Sorry- accepted if you're still interested :]

I'd like to join!

Username: kingcobra2018

Dragon name: Thia

Personality (Lothime is narrating it.): Thia is the one that doesn't show herself that often. No she's not shy. What do you think? She's sweet and if you hurt her I'll kill you. She always dazed off for some reason. If you figure it out run it by me. If you have a crush on her if you don't tell me when I find out.

Breed of dragon: lumina

Anything special about the appearance: The silver is a light turquoise.

Mate/Crush: None yet.

Other notes: :=}

Dragon name: Lothime

Personality (Thia is telling his personality.): Lothime well he's tough. He thinks he's the strongest and has to always be right. Don't get me wrong though he can be super sweet. Don't tell him that I said that though. He would not like it.

Breed of dragon: Tri-horned wyvern

Anything special about the appearance: His horns are black.

Mate/Crush: No.

Other notes: Both of my characters are open for romance.

I'd like to join!

Dragon name: Thia

Personality (Lothime is narrating it.): Thia is the one that doesn't show herself that often. No she's not shy. What do you think? She's sweet and if you hurt her I'll kill you. She always dazed off for some reason. If you figure it out run it by me. If you have a crush on her if you don't tell me when I find out.

Breed of dragon: lumina

Anything special about the appearance: The silver is a light turquoise.

Mate/Crush: None yet.

Other notes: :=}

Dragon name: Lothime

Personality (Thia is telling his personality.): Lothime well he's tough. He thinks he's the strongest and has to always be right. Don't get me wrong though he can be super sweet. Don't tell him that I said that though. He would not like it.

Breed of dragon: Tri-horned wyvern

Anything special about the appearance: His horns are black.

Mate/Crush: No.

Other notes: Both of my characters are open for romance.

Accepted for both of them smile.gif

I'd like to join!

Username: Tiga

Dragon name: Perla

Personality: Perla is more of a healer than a warrior, if you think about it. She doesn't fight or kill and only does it for protection. She is very curious but she is very shy too. She knows her place in the world and doesn't try to be someone she isn't. But Perla will stand up for what she believes in.

Breed of dragon: user posted image

Anything special about the appearance: She has more stripes on her back and two stripes on her wings.

Mate/Crush: None

Other notes: :=} :={

I'd like to join!

Dragon name:Esther

Personality: Softspoken, gentle and kind, this is her right side. Loud, rash and fierce, her left side. Esther is quite strange, if you think about it. Her left side always rushes in and is very curious and is the one who gets the dragon in trouble. Esther's right side is quiet, very, and hardly talks. But that side always thinks and solves problems. So she is brains and brawn. The two fight and when they do, it is very awkward to watch them. Her right side can become snappy or rude but she will apologize and leave it for her left side.

Anything special about the appearance: Her right side has blue eyes the left side has green.

Other notes: :=} :={ :=D

I'd like to join!

Dragon name: Ignis

Personality: Ignis is a stubborn and aggressive hellhorse hatchling. Her temper is one to look out for and when she gets mad, small flames are set up on her back. However as she grows up, the flames will grow bigger as she is mad. Ignis is a leader and always acts like she is tough. But inside, she isn't and sometimes, it kills her to act strong and immune. Ignis solves most problems by fighting.

Anything special about the appearance: Her tail is very long and her eyes are silver.

Other notes: Ignis can breath fire in short bursts if needed.

Edited by Tiga