Oasis

Healing the Earth OOC thread

I know the RP isn't approved yet, but I have a (bad) character sheet.

I'd like to join!

Username: KoalaNoob

Dragon name: Azre

Personality: Azre is a dark, pessimistic loner. Caution is her prime attribute, and she's always careful around new dragons, new food, and anything that she doesn't already know. However, she has an amazing memory, and can out almost any piece of information to good use. Azre also has stunningly powerful magic, specializing in spells that involve using powers of the moon, stars, and darkness.

Breed of dragon: Black (alt)

Anything special about the appearance: Though alt blacks have large wings, Azre's seem even bigger. However, this is only because she has a small, flimsy body.

Mate/Crush: N/A

Other Notes: :=}

Edited by KoalaNoob

I'd like to join!

Username: mipuppy1

Dragon name: Rosaline

Personality: Rosaline is that girl who just smiles for anyone's else sake, she could be running through hell and she'd just smile as if she had gotten a new puppy (Or whatever Rosalines' want). Naïve and gullible, shes not hard to trick or be taken advantage of, she has a hard time with hunting and prefers to eat plants over animals. Rosaline is very stubborn, she won't hold grudges for a long time but really goes out her way to make you miserable when shes mad at you. Though its been made clear that shes always cheerful if you make a bad first impression on her, she will hold it against you, otherwise you have to try pretty hard to make her hate or even dislike you.

Breed of dragon: Rosebud

Anything special about the appearance: Shes a bit small for dragons her species.

Mate/Crush: N/A (I would really enjoy a romance :=}

Other notes: She's scared of the dark and thunder, bloods just really not her thing. Rosaline also loves to cuddle.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by mipuppy1

I'd like to join!

Username: PeachSapling89

Dragon name: Angela

Personality: Angela is very shy, talking when needed to and having a tight knit of friends. But she tries to be kind as often as she can. If you can become her friend Angela is very trusting and honest. Angela only takes risks in she has to, and tries to be observant of her surroundings. However, Angela can be a bit forgetful, and gets scared easily. Also, secretly inside...she wants to someday have a mate.

Breed of dragon: user posted image Wish-Maker Wyvern Thread Link

Anything special about the appearance: Nope.

Mate/Crush: Kumo

Other notes: Angela is most terrified of spiders and snakes. :=}

Edited by PeachSapling89

LOLOL Looks like someone will have a harem! xd.png

I'll edit this to make a chara sheet later.

I'd like to join!

Username: Jass

Dragon name: Nichi

Personality: Nichi is a friendly dragon, and likes to socialize with the others. He can be...over dramatic, however. He is easily able to misunderstand situations. Nichi will often come up with so many ridiculous conclusions that some of them won't even make sense. He's a fan of comedy, although he never seems to try being funny. That might be ironic...

Breed of dragon: user posted image He is a Seragamma Wyvern.

Anything special about the appearance: No differences.

Mate/Crush: Rosaline.

Other notes: :=} "DON'T TELL ME...YOU'RE A TREE?!" -quote from Nichi talking to a bush.

I'd like to join!

Username: Jass

Dragon name: Kumo

Personality: Kumo is usually found sleeping on a the ground, in a bush, in a tree, maybe even in a pit hole. He sleeps practically everywhere. He is lethargic while he is awake, and will mutter random things out loud. He is often seen staring at inanimate objects while awake. He has a habit of daydreaming while someone is speaking. While this doesn't happen often, Kumo will sometimes be fully awake. This may cause him to be extremely childish and playful, which may tire out the other hatchlings.

Breed of dragon: user posted image Pillow

Anything special about the appearance: His eyes look like a demon, but it'll only show if he's fully awake

Mate/Crush: Angela

Other notes: :=} "I bet you're thinking about kittens the moment I say it, right...?" -quote from Kumo while muttering.

EDIT: THE RATIOS ALIVE!

I decided to make two male charas to balance the ratio out a bit more...

Edited by Jass

Am I allowed to call dibs on Nichi for romance, or is that rude?

(Because if it isn't then. DIBS!

If it is. Rosaline is totally not staring at him...)

Okay, You can have him!~

Although Nichi and Rosaline can't suddenly be like: "We are officially dating just because we stared at each other."

So we may need to improvise. But sure, you can have him!~ biggrin.gif

Edited by Jass

Haha! I have a feeling I'm going to use these two boys as the comedy masters in the RP! Nichi may also be very clueless at times...

I'll make a guy character later...I'm too lazy right now.

EDIT: HOLD UP PEOPLE. I HAVE A BRILLIANT DRAGON IDEA. xd.png

I'd like to join!

Username: PeachSapling

Dragon name: Marco, aka The Witch Doctor

Personality: During the day, Marco seems like a normal, playful, hatchling. He's always willing to talk, and is always curious about everything. However, when Marco sees that there's a slightest hint of a crush developing between two hatchlings, his "Witch Doctor" side comes through during the night. Calling the hatchling he sees starting the crush, for a certain fee (I have no idea what though. xd.png) he'll give tips and secretly spy on the other hatchling. All his business "appointments" are top secret, and he's pretty good at hiding this fact. ...He also believes that love is the only way to cure the world.

Breed of dragon: user posted image (I had to.)

Anything special about the appearance: Marco's eyes are a brighter hue of blue than most Purple dragons.

Mate/Crush: Sorry ladies, Marco is too focused on spreading love rather than finding it himself.

Other notes: :=} "Marco? No, no, I'm The Witch Doctor. Or, The Doctor for short. What do I do? I specialize in the complex ways of love. Why? It's in my genes!" -The "Witch Doctor" when he first meets a client

*Yes. I slightly based him off of The Doctor from Doctor Who.

**I call dibs on Kumo with Angela. xd.png

I am going to have SO MUCH fun with this guy. xd.png

(No? You want a normal character? Fine, I'll make another guy later. )

Edited by PeachSapling89

You can have Kumo~

Now I need to decide if I should create a female or a male in my last chara slot.

Peach sapling: problem with your character- witches are female. Marco is male.

He's not actually a witch, Koala. I've seen several males call themselves the witch doctor. "Witch doctors" can simply mean a doctor who heals people.

BTW, I love the unique charas! The more weird/unusual they are, the better!

Edited by Jass

I know right? It makes me think of comedy for some reason...

LOLOLOL. I suddenly have an idea. Maybe you should gender bender them somehow in the plot and see their reactions! xd.png

Edited by Jass