Oasis

Healing the Earth OOC thread

Yeah. You might want to edit your app.

So...you put your code in the mate and crushes section? ...Close enough.

Edited by Jass

It said in your post, that means form right...?

Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by mipuppy1

@Koalanoob

Accepted :]

@mipuppy1

Nice code you have there lawl- accepted

@PeachSapling89

Accepted

@Jass

Accepted for both

@PeachSapling for the second time

He reminds me of the description for the Heartseakers- accepted :]

Yaaaay! *Hugs everyone*

Oasis: I forgot that HeartSeeker Dragons existed. xd.png I just wanted a funny Purple Dragon because of his BSA Fertility. Maybe I could edit his post to a bunch of HeartSeekers were chatting around him...

I wonder...Hey peach, what if there was a love triangle between a trio of random hatchlings? What would Marco do?

(Also. Shouldn't you edit in crushes and mates that Rosaline likes Nichi, Mipuppy?)

Edited by Jass

@Peach

Hah- just tell me if you do smile.gif

I've been describing a bunch of the dragons on my scroll and just got to my valentines, so I guess the description's stuck in my mind since I had to read it over.

Edited by Oasis

*Looks up on the internet on how to deal with a Love Triangle* I think it would go like this. If Marco found out that two hatchlings like the same hatchling, he'd have to evaluate their interests, personalities, likes, dislikes, and think long and hard about which one is the stronger relationship. I would have to stick with the principles of the HeartSeeker Dragon, and of a really good fictional story I read where the main protagonist tries to get people together. (In fact, I might use some of those rules in Marco's "Witch Doctor" side.) And that principle is: The results aren't guaranteed. The person trying to get two people together isn't always going to succeed. So if a certain situation like that comes, it'll be up to Marco to analyze, interrogate, and think about the better match.

It's a surprised reaction. Its up to you to decide if its good or bad. LOL, I expect Nichi to have those faces.

This seems so interestingly complex xd.png

*needs to write up charas of her own*

xd.png I'm just doing what RPers should do when asked about their character. Answer with as much detail as possible!

I don't understand how its complex...But whatevs! Good luck writing a character Oasis!

I mean peach's character

He seems like such an interesting hatchling X D

Again, I slightly based this guy off of The Doctor from Doctor Who. Always yearning and wishing for everyone to have a happy ending, but has to accept the fact that a world like that isn't possible. You could say Marco sees the world differently like The Doctor does, and that Marco is one of the last dragons *Well, so far.* who knows the complex and tangled ways of love. Much like The Doctor *Who is the last of the Time Lords who sees the complex ways of Time* his gift is both a blessing and a curse, for the desired results aren't always gonna happen.

...I just made a slightly crazed, Love Doctor hatchling sound so much more interesting. xd.png