Oasis

Healing the Earth OOC thread

Well, looks like we got another comedy fella here! Nichi and Kumo may have some comedy competition against this clumsy character....

Edited by Jass

I'd like to join!

Username: Lothuialel

Dragon name: Astrid

Personality: Astrid is curious, foolish and very funny. She has to know everything about everything she sees. She has many questions, mostly why, where, and how. She never stops wondering and asking them. She makes idiotic decisions and usually wounds up in trouble as most young animals do. Because of her mistakes, she is hilarious! She always seems to trip over herself and get in trouble.

Breed of dragon: Blusang Lindwurmuser posted image

Anything special about the appearance: She was born with no claws. She is defenseless and has become a vegitarian because of this.

Mate/Crush: Marco

Other notes: Astrid likes to experiment with magic. She has discovered the art and talent of runes. She hopes this is how she can help heal the lands.

Accepted :]

((Give the rules a quick read-through though))

I'd like to join!

Username: Jass

Dragon name: Nutella

Personality: It is unknown which personality is the his real personality, as he changes his personality every few hours. Nutella's personality ranges to a innocent, clueless little girl to an evil overlord. He can even act out their voices. Nutella is an Role player, and will gladly act out as a woman despite being male. He's usually the narrator of his short, made up story.

Breed of dragon: user posted image

Anything special about the appearance: Nutella has no differences yet.

Mate/Crush: None, open

Other notes: :=} "Oh, my dear love, please, do not go!" -Nutella acting out as a female character in his role play.

Yes, I know, its my last chara slot....But Its so worth it! biggrin.gif

I'd like to join!

Username: Jass

Dragon name: Nutella

Personality: It is unknown which personality is the his real personality, as he changes his personality every few hours. Nutella's personality ranges to a innocent, clueless little girl to an evil overlord. He can even act out their voices. Nutella is an Role player, and will gladly act out as a woman despite being male. He's usually the narrator of his short, made up story.

Breed of dragon: user posted image

Anything special about the appearance: Nutella has no differences yet.

Mate/Crush: None, open

Other notes: :=} "Oh, my dear love, please, do not go!" -Nutella acting out as a female character in his role play.

Yes, I know, its my last chara slot....But Its so worth it!  biggrin.gif

oh god ok

Edited by Oasis

I'd like to join!

Username: KitKat10

Dragon name: Erelel

Personality: Erelel may seem dark and shadowed, but she only wants whats best for her kind. She is snappy and often seen lurking around nighttime, stalking prey. Erelel is rarely seen during the day time, as she appears to be "dead" to other dragons. She is rash and harsh, known to jump on others and snap at them. She prefers to be alone, hiding in the shadows. She is unforgiving and her heart is as cold as her scales which feel like ice. She has a burning hatred for most creatures, and she will kill or hurt her enemys with any chance that she can get.

Breed of dragon: Vampire Dragon user posted image

Anything special about the appearance: Erelel's wings are larger than they are meant to be, her horns are a deep crimson.

Mate/Crush: None, I would recommend staying away from her.

Other notes: Generating strong forces of runes.

Pfft. Sent this form in a PM and I didn't know I was to post it here.

People...why you make my rping life so hard. xd.png Just why. xd.png Marco isn't going to be easy to get ya know.

Who knows? Maybe Astrid could be his assistant!~ Or...something like that. Whatever!~

Yeah! Why must you make it hard on me!

Astrid could help, trip up and end up charming Marco! Haha, but I don't really know. I just thought it could be an interesting twist to the plot;)

Man, now you're making me think of Rose and Amy from Doctor Who, who clearly show some affection towards the Doctor. ...I LIKE IT. xd.png

Edited by PeachSapling89

Er..is he good? Or is he bad? Since you you said "Oh god."

it was kind of a laugh

idk

I'd like to join!

Username: KitKat10

Dragon name: Erelel

Personality: Erelel may seem dark and shadowed, but she only wants whats best for her kind. She is snappy and often seen lurking around nighttime, stalking prey. Erelel is rarely seen during the day time, as she appears to be "dead" to other dragons. She is rash and harsh, known to jump on others and snap at them. She prefers to be alone, hiding in the shadows. She is unforgiving and her heart is as cold as her scales which feel like ice. She has a burning hatred for most creatures, and she will kill or hurt her enemys with any chance that she can get.

Breed of dragon: Vampire Dragon user posted image

Anything special about the appearance: Erelel's wings are larger than they are meant to be, her horns are a deep crimson.

Mate/Crush: None, I would recommend staying away from her.

Other notes: Generating strong forces of runes.

Pfft. Sent this form in a PM and I didn't know I was to post it here.

accept

I'd like to join.

Username: Pigfarts is on Mars

Dragon name: Arden

Personality: Arden is very shy, tending to keep to himself. He does not make friends easily, but when he does, he is very trustworthy and loyal. He mistrusts everyone automatically, and hates to socialize. He hides from everyone during the day, coming out only when he can slip into the shadows.

Breed of Dragon:user posted image

Anything Special About Appearance: Arden's wings and stomach are not bright red, as the others of his kind, but instead are a very dark crimson. His eyes, however are just as bright as any other Sunset Dragon.

Mate/Crush: Nada

Other Notes: Hi.

I'd like to join.

Username: Pigfarts is on Mars

Dragon name: Arden

Personality: Arden is very shy, tending to keep to himself. He does not make friends easily, but when he does, he is very trustworthy and loyal. He mistrusts everyone automatically, and hates to socialize. He hides from everyone during the day, coming out only when he can slip into the shadows.

Breed of Dragon:user posted image

Anything Special About Appearance: Arden's wings and stomach are not bright red, as the others of his kind, but instead are a very dark crimson. His eyes, however are just as bright as any other Sunset Dragon.

Mate/Crush: Nada

Other Notes: Hi.

Alright, pretty decent. Could you just tell me what breed it is and I'll post the image for you? Also, run through the rules again, there's a secret word.

Alright, pretty decent. Could you just tell me what breed it is and I'll post the image for you? Also, run through the rules again, there's a secret word.

Oh, right, sorry.

:=} --That's what we had to put in our post, right? I forgot about that when filling out the form.

And it's a Sunset Dragon, so user posted image

Hatchie pic- user posted image

Edited by Pigfarts Is On Mars

It should actually be a sunset hatchie sprite, but, whatever.

Welcome to the team after you've been approved Piggie!~

(PS, try not to just post an emoticon, nobody actually wants to read that)

Edited by Jass