sparkle10184

Socks

I only just got some white socks that have some color on them, till those I only had either white/gray or black socks, just to wear with shoes. I don't match the colors, though, just the type of sock.

Other than with shoes, I tend to go barefoot unless it's cold. When I'm cold, I put on these fuzzy socks my friend gave me.

I always wear socks, and they are never from different pairs.

I like the white ones better

:D Socks! It's my favourite piece of clothing.

Oh, kindly answer and tell me your view:

Would you rather have white socks that:

a) are clean but look dirty because it got messed up with some black woolen socks and now have some bits of black hair (from said black socks)

B) are plain white, clean-looking but you are unsure if it is clean because it got stains earlier and you think the detergent might only oxidised the stains and removed the colour, but it might still be there.

(Pardon for that choice. I am very much curious after learning that detergents use oxidising agents to remove the sight of the stain but there are still possibilities that they are still there; they were just decolourised. In any case, I would opt for letter 'a'. At least I can see that they are dirty.)

Edited by georgexu94

Socks or no socks?

depends on how hot it is. If it's normal or cold, then I'm wearing socks, if it's hot I go bare foot and break out the sandals.

Matched or mismatched?

Matched, unless I can't find the twin and if it's too cold to worry about it. ;3

Colourful or plain?

Depends on where I'm going. if it's somewhere serious or uptight (*shudders*) then normal, but if it's just to the store or around the house, colorful. ^^

Ankle, reguler, or knee-high?

I hate the short ones that stop at the ankle. they always slide off my feet for one, the knee-high ones are only for 20 degree or lower weather. Most of the time it's regular.

My favorite kind of socks are fuzzies. I don't know if that's their real name or not, but they're fuzzy, warm and perfect for cold weather. Sometimes I wear double pair they're so comfy. <3 the most important thing about any pair or socks I wear is that my feet need to breathe.

I think it's kinda funny, most girls/women my age have 20+ pair of shoes or purses. My collection is socks. xd.png

Love all sock, and wear all socks. Unless there those annoying ankle socks that keep slipping down over the heel. I wear thick socks with my steel caps at work so I have about 10 pairs of them. Even though the packet says hole-less they lie!

My favorite pair of socks would be my rainbow knee high toe socks

Question for you now.

Socks and thongs? (Flip-Flops?)

My family and friends think I'm just weird for wearing them together.

Question for you now.

Socks and thongs? (Flip-Flops?)

My family and friends think I'm just weird for wearing them together.

*winces* Perhaps not for me, I'd imagine it would feel pretty weird to have a sock digging into your toes?

Socks or no socks?

Socks, definitely.

Matched or mismatched?

Matched, I saw some of those ones that were purposely mismatched in the store the other day, it was a learning experience.

Colourful or plain?

Plain, most of my ankle socks are white and my regular are black so it's easier to find pairs.

Ankle, reguler, or knee-high?

I normally just wear regular, however in winter I'll wear ankle socks and then regular socks on top of them.

*Scratches head over the lack of answer from SockPuppetStrangler on this topic*

Moving on..

I love socks. The best thing in the world is putting on fresh, warm, clean socks on a cold winter morning/day. =w=

I don't care much for the looks of them since it is not really what people usually look at anyway xd.png

Most of my socks are just plan black or with simple colored stripes, nothing special there. I do like fancy socks, i find them amusing, but I do not own any because well.. you usually do not look all that much at someone elses socks so I would rather use my money on something else ^^,

I like socks, I like feet. I especially like toes.... toe socks are a favourite. Bare feets are best. Socks are murr in cold weather. Generally matched but sometimes I don't give a slag. Give me your toes, such a pleasant thread for the Local toe Nommer.

I love over-the-knee socks so, so, so much! The more colourful they are, the better.

I used to have these really fabulous knee-high rainbow toe socks. Then they got worn out because I wore them too much. Man, those were the best socks....

Mostly I hate socks, but I absolutely LOVE over the knee socks. But I mostly wear tights.

I got the cutest socks the other day though check this out!

It won't let me make it an image ;/

If you don't want to look at the link, there's black socks with little white hearts, white socks with black stripes, and some other ugly socks that came in the 3 pack ;/

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hpho...748e3aa7f3c8c49

I like socks and always wear them unless I'm sleeping, as I have cold hands and feets.

But I absolutely hate toe socks. Ugh, I would never wear them.

I'm constantly barefoot at home, but when I do wear socks they are always knee-high. I hate the feel of them stopping at my ankles or calves.

I love socks. I'm obsessed with socks. I have a ton of socks. My favorites for winter are these soft, thick fleece socks I got on Amazon. They're so fluffy and warm and feel great on your feet.

I don't really like wearing anything on my feet, so I stick with those little no-show socks. >w<

Colorful is pretty great, and nothing has to match :3

I like socks, I like feet. I especially like toes.... toe socks are a favourite. Bare feets are best. Socks are murr in cold weather. Generally matched but sometimes I don't give a slag. Give me your toes, such a pleasant thread for the Local toe Nommer.

I'm sorry, I just had to quote this because not only did it make me choke on my soda, but it gave me a serious case of hiccups I was laughing so hard. xd.png

One thing I forgot to mention about socks which is so weird and stupid. I cannot wear socks to bed. Why? (feels embarrassed by admitting it) I get nightmares every time I wear socks to bed. Don't ask me why. If I knew the answer I would have found a solution by now. It's the weirdest thing. I've tried seeing if it's something I ate or anything else, but after three years of trying to figure it out, it has been proven that every time I wear socks to bed I have a nightmare without fail. It really is a head-scratcher. :/

I don't wear socks unless my feet are cold or it's cold outside. I have a collection of fuzzy socks for winter but in the summer I either go barefoot or wear shoes without socks depending on whether or not I'm going somewhere that requires shoes.

regular, i don't like ankle socks because I keep thinking that they're regular ones that have fallen down and then I try unsuccessfully to pull them back up again