aangs-sister

Halloween/13 Planning, Speculation, and Discussion

Is it laggy for anyone else right now? Is it just Halloween or is my comp slowing down on me?

It's normal on holiday releases.

I wonder if the new Halloween is based on living paintings in haunted houses? You know, the ones that seem to stare at you as you go by.

That's the vibe I get when I see the hatchling description and the codes of TJ's hatchies.

I wonder if the new Halloween is based on living paintings in haunted houses? You know, the ones that seem to stare at you as you go by.

That's the vibe I get when I see the hatchling description and the codes of TJ's hatchies.

That's totally what the description makes me think of, too!

Although, with their curly tails and vivid, contrasting colors, they are kind of "Tim Burton dragons" in my mind, right now. I hope they keep that candy-ish appeal!

Halloween results!

Attempted to zombify 8 adult dragons. 2 turned (M/F), 5 dust, 1 came back as his old self. Lots of sword dodging today!

Attempted to zombify 6 hatchlings (4 mature, 2 young). Got 1 mature and one young.

Grabbed two extra low time eggs today and got them to hatch before I filled in with 7 of the new eggs. :-)

Have: 5 pumpkins (one frozen) - all beautiful 3rd gen, mostly gifts. :-)

Have: 5 marrows (one frozen) - two third gen nebula, two third gen Ember. One of each were gifts.

Have: 6 shadow walkers, nearly all gifts from members of the "Ghosts of Christmas Past" lineage group. (One that isn't will be frozen.)

5 cavern lurkers (one to be frozen). Didn't succeed in getting a second lurker/stripe that I could do a spiral lineage with, but have a nice set of matched PB second gens.

I'd say it was a really successful holiday and I had so much fun with the carnival - and people were extraordinarily generous giving dragons away! That said ...

I'm really looking forward to getting back to normal, hunting on the hour and trying to get my 6th gen PB autumnal dragon bred! WHEW!

Happy Halloween everyone! Thanks for all of the treats!